Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    I guess T.I. really means it when he says he’s the king of the south...

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    She should take up horseback riding. It has been rumored to break hymens. Then she has a non sexual reason for the lack of it and can then freely do what she wants.

(I mean he'd probably kill the horse, especially when he sees the size of its dick.)

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    She should take up horseback riding. It has been rumored to break hymens. Then she has a non sexual reason for the lack of it and can then freely do what she wants.

(I mean he'd probably kill the horse, especially when he sees the size of its dick.)
    This is addressed in the article.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

What's ti's daughters reaction to all this?

Probably hella embarrassed now that they ran a freakin story on it, lol
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

I'd think hella embarrassed regardless.

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-SBj50bho48

So, the guy that recorded this song is checking his daughter for virginity? What a ****ing clown. Rap music is so lame now. But that's another discussion entirely.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    This is addressed in the article.
    So she doesn't ride a bike, doesn't play a sport, doesn't ride horses...

So, this dude is essentially keeping his daughter captive and choosing her activities, based on his own insecurities and issues of control.

I hope she gets herself a giant dildo or vibrator, has a glorious time, hands it to him with the evidence that it broke still on it and says "Here Daddy, I did it myself"

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post

So, the guy that recorded this song is checking his daughter for virginity? What a ****ing clown. Rap music is so lame now. But that's another discussion entirely.
    That is some seriously lame ****.

"Fukcin you, choking you" He really should have dropped in a "If my daughter is listening, gonna smack her for not obeying me"

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Isn't there an age where medical **** becomes confidential from you parents?
    18. But parent intimidation is already so far gone that an 18 year old who has always listened to daddy will continue to. I literally just saw my wife go through that with her 18 year old. Her older 2 kids treat my wife like complete ****, and let her nowhere near her life, but daddy controls everything, including this exact question you just brought up..

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post

or she could just give blowjobs and take it up the butt. "I will show you Dad!"

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post

oh, it is lame now. Nothing touches the early 80s storytelling, and the 90s "**** the establishment" rap dude.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    or she could just give blowjobs and take it up the butt. "I will show you Dad!"
    That really pissed my Dad off

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Hawkeye15 View Post
    oh, it is lame now. Nothing touches the early 80s storytelling, and the 90s "**** the establishment" rap dude.
    I will frequently put on a West Coast/G Funk playlist at work. Pac, DJ Quik, Snoop, Warren G, Too $hort. Can't tell you how many times younger co-workers will ask, "What are you listening to?" Good music!
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

That's nasty, weird and controlling. His kid is old enough to take a bone, just teach her to be responsible.

Agree or disagree, that's a boss *** move by TI
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast