Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That really pissed my Dad off
    I bet ur a super freak
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by nastynice View Post
    Agree or disagree, that's a boss *** move by TI
    You really do favor anything that abuses children or women don’t you? I mean so long it’s not a “white supremacist” symbol....

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    That really pissed my Dad off
    I nominate this for top posts of the year.

Perfect in content and timing.

**** off. Where's my title

Quote Originally Posted by joeyc77 View Post
    You really do favor anything that abuses children or women don’t you? I mean so long it’s not a “white supremacist” symbol....
    That's abusive?

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    I nominate this for top posts of the year.

Perfect in content and timing.
    Ewing stays sneaking in hitters ..

That's abusive?
    On the previous page you said she’s probably hella embarrassed, so yeah this is borderline abusive. It’s certainly not a “boss” move. Well, I guess it’s “boss” in the same way plantation owners having slaves to do their free labor was a “boss” move. Do you agree?

On the previous page you said she’s probably hella embarrassed, so yeah this is borderline abusive. It’s certainly not a “boss” move. Well, I guess it’s “boss” in the same way plantation owners having slaves to do their free labor was a “boss” move. Do you agree?
    Being embarrassed is not a barometer of something being abusive. There are many negative descriptions you can give this situation which are accurate, calling it abusive is inaccurate

No I dont agree, those are two clearly different situations. Ask people if they'd rather have their parents be intrusive about their virginity or be a slave to a plantation owner, if it's a coin flip then your analogy is good. If it's not then your analogy is bad.

I dont see anything wrong with a mother wanting to do something like this with their daughter. Like I said, my girlfriends mom did that to her, lol, it's not too left field to me. I wouldn't do it myself, but I def been cracking up at all the dramatic replies

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

Being embarrassed is not a barometer of something being abusive. There are many negative descriptions you can give this situation which are accurate, calling it abusive is inaccurate

No I dont agree, those are two clearly different situations. Ask people if they'd rather have their parents be intrusive about their virginity or be a slave to a plantation owner, if it's a coin flip then your analogy is good. If it's not then your analogy is bad.

I dont see anything wrong with a mother wanting to do something like this with their daughter. Like I said, my girlfriends mom did that to her, lol, it's not too left field to me. I wouldn't do it myself, but I def been cracking up at all the dramatic replies
    I understand those situations are different. My point is that if you think it’s acceptable or a “boss move” to exhibit that type of control of your daughter, you must think it’s really boss to have complete control over a slave. Couldn’t we just use your phrasing “agree or disagree you have to admit it’s a boss move” regarding slavery as well? Obviously, parents can do what they want with their children. I’d never expect everyone to parent the same way. But I wouldn’t call it a “boss move” when I think a parent crosses a line.

Furthermore, regarding your test between slavery and virginity. Remember, the people you would be questioning are teenagers who are confused about their sexuality to say the least. Although the slavery comparison was purposefully bombastic, I’d venture to guess you’d get quite a few teens who’d rather pick some cotton then have their parents physically checking on their sex lives.

I understand those situations are different. My point is that if you think it’s acceptable or a “boss move” to exhibit that type of control of your daughter, you must think it’s really boss to have complete control over a slave. Couldn’t we just use your phrasing “agree or disagree you have to admit it’s a boss move” regarding slavery as well? Obviously, parents can do what they want with their children. I’d never expect everyone to parent the same way. But I wouldn’t call it a “boss move” when I think a parent crosses a line.

Furthermore, regarding your test between slavery and virginity. Remember, the people you would be questioning are teenagers who are confused about their sexuality to say the least. Although the slavery comparison was purposefully bombastic, I’d venture to guess you’d get quite a few teens who’d rather pick some cotton then have their parents physically checking on their sex lives.
    lol, it's just funny. Look in the article it mentions the daughter liking instagram posts about it, just seems like an overly strict dad with annoyed teenagers.

Earlier I said I dont see anything wrong with a mom doing this, I take that back, i probably wouldn't be on board with that. But still dont think it's as drastic a thing you guys make it sound

Somewhere within the transmutation of Yin and Yang
    She should go with him to his prostate exams.

**** off. Where's my title

That's abusive?
    Not this again.
    Chicago CubsChicago BlackhawksBuffalo BillsSouthern Illinois University Salukis

Naomi OsakaAngelique KerberBianca Andreescu

Quote Originally Posted by Kinkotheclown View Post
    She should go with him to his prostate exams.

This post legit made me laugh out loud, hahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by Jack the Ripper View Post
    Not this again.
    lol, my bad

Outrage as rapper TI says he has daughter’s hymen checked annually

What? No chastity belt?

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123