Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Outrage as rapper TI says he has daughter’s hymen checked annually

US rapper, actor and TV host TI has prompted revulsion after he revealed he accompanies his 18-year-old daughter Deyjah Harris to a gynaecological exam each year, for her hymen (and therefore virginity) to be checked – a practice condemned as “humiliating and traumatic” by the World Health Organisation.

The rapper is a major celebrity in the US, where he has had seven Top Five albums, three of them reaching No 1. He has had roles in films including American Gangster, Entourage and the Marvel movie Ant-Man and its sequel, Ant-Man and the Wasp. He is currently appearing alongside Cardi B and Chance the Rapper in Rhythm + Flow, a talent competition on Netflix.
    https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.the...-check-outrage

"there's no scraps in my scrapbook"

lmaooo
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

My 2nd girlfriends mom had her checked around when she was in college I think, lmao
    RAIDERS, SHARKS, WARRIORS

"i don't believe in mysteries but still i pray for my sister, when speaking to the higher power that listens, to the lifeless vision of freedom everytime we're imprisoned, to the righteous victims of people of a higher position" - planet asia, old timer thoughts

"God is Universal he is the Ruler Universal" - gangstarr (rip guru), robbin hood theory

"don't gain the world and lose your soul, wisdom is better than silver and gold" - bob marley, zion train

What a loser
    <><><><><><><><><><><><><><>

seems reasonable

If you want the ultimate, you've got to be willing to pay the ultimate price. It's not tragic to die doing what you love.

I read some Reddit post about an engaged couple whose marriage was broken off at the last minute since she wasn't okay with the groom, the groom's father, and the groom's male siblings inspecting her hymen as part of the marriage ceremony. Was hopefully a load of nonsense made to get likes and comments but was the first thing I thought of when I saw this headline. Pretty foul in both these cases either way about it. Total breach of privacy that wouldn't even prove virginity or not in the first place.
    Last edited by spliff(TONE); 11-07-2019 at 10:16 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by spliff(TONE) View Post
    I read some Reddit post about an engaged couple whose marriage was broken off at the last minute since she wasn't okay with the groom, the groom's parents, and the groom's sibling inspecting her hymen as part of the marriage ceremony. Was hopefully a load of nonsense made to get likes and comments but was the first thing I thought of when I saw this headline. Pretty foul in both these cases either way about it. Total breach of privacy that wouldn't even prove virginity or not in the first place.
    Sad but that actually happens in some third world countries. Genital mutilation sometimes comes along with it if the woman isn’t “a virgin”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

But yeah, **** TI.
    If Trump can become president with no political background then I don't understand why I need a resumé

Quote Originally Posted by Zmaster52 View Post
    Sad but that actually happens in some third world countries. Genital mutilation sometimes comes along with it if the woman isn’t “a virgin”

Hot

What a waste of money. Why does he have take her to the Doctor? Just check her yourself. Jeez

Last edited by ewing; 11-08-2019 at 12:39 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by goingfor28 View Post
    Hot
    Let me mutilate your genitals baby [emoji85]

Isn't there an age where medical **** becomes confidential from you parents?

Muslim women sometimes use animal blood to "show" their virginity on the wedding night.Famously portrayed in Sukkar Banat by the character Nisrine...what a dumb world.

Quote Originally Posted by mike_noodles View Post
    Isn't there an age where medical **** becomes confidential from you parents?
    Ya. 18. When you become an adult.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast