Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

11/6 NBA Game Thread

Bulls with an 18pt lead again. Oh boy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

To bad kawhi isnt playing tonight. Was looking forward to seeing him vs Gannis!!

Why do they sit him in a big game like this? Wouldnt it make more sense to sit him against a non contending, or even non playoff teams? Head scratcher. You would think the Clippers would want to win this game as the Bucks could be a potential finals match up.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Bulls with an 18pt lead again. Oh boy.

lol its one thing to lose that lead against lebron and the lakers . I think they will have better luck against the Hawks (although theyve been decent thus far too)

But man if I was a Bulls fan Id be estatic about White & Lavine. Watching them develop would be intriguing enough for me for this season. Hopefully next season, new coach!

Quote Originally Posted by smith&wesson View Post
    To bad kawhi isnt playing tonight. Was looking forward to seeing him vs Gannis!!

Why do they sit him in a big game like this? Wouldnt it make more sense to sit him against a non contending, or even non playoff teams? Head scratcher. You would think the Clippers would want to win this game as the Bucks could be a potential finals match up.
    Allegedly his knee can't handle back to backs at the moment. Versus just typical rest.

But it's probably just typical rest and its their way to save face and not get fined.

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Allegedly his knee can't handle back to backs at the moment. Versus just typical rest.

But it's probably just typical rest and its their way to save face and not get fined.
    I remember when the NBA use to fine teams for resting players. I dont think thats the case anymore. The raptors sat him 20+ games and it was always for rest or load management. The league didnt seem to care at all.

But The raptors sat him against lesser teams, not contending teams. either way, they ruined a premier game tonight.

lol its one thing to lose that lead against lebron and the lakers . I think they will have better luck against the Hawks (although theyve been decent thus far too)

But man if I was a Bulls fan Id be estatic about White & Lavine. Watching them develop would be intriguing enough for me for this season. Hopefully next season, new coach!
    They’ve definitely been fun to watch while they’ve gone on these spurts. But young team + horrible coach is why they haven’t been able to close. Hopefully that changes as they learn to play together.

The Warriors actually look pretty good in spurts. I know they got blown out but this might be the best thing that could happen to them right now. Kerr doesn’t get enough credit. I really wonder Curry would be doing with a goof coach and no Klay/Draymond.

I remember when the NBA use to fine teams for resting players. I dont think thats the case anymore. The raptors sat him 20+ games and it was always for rest or load management. The league didnt seem to care at all.

But The raptors sat him against lesser teams, not contending teams. either way, they ruined a premier game tonight.
    Been a damn good game so far

James Harden after beating GSW

https://twitter.com/MickstapeShow/st...397121537?s=19

Love him for this [emoji23]

Kawhi is load managing but there ain't nothin wrong with that...hell he did it for the Raptors and it worked wonders

Ben went out with an AC joint sprain. Not great. Tobias Harris's inconsistency is a killer early in the season here.

Giannsz shoots too many free throwz. *embiid has an awful game and gets 18 FT*. Yet Embiid gets more FTPG than Giannis (11.00 vs 10.00). Love to see the haters that say giannis shoots too many give jojo O the same heat. It's a joke. Children, please. #analytics
    MTM is my puppet and I am his puppet master.

Williams has been balling for the Clippers

Quote Originally Posted by warfelg View Post
    Ben went out with an AC joint sprain. Not great. Tobias Harris's inconsistency is a killer early in the season here.
    I never thought he was close to worth that contract

Great train robbery