Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

View Poll Results: Who would win this best-of-7 series?

Voters
7. You may not vote on this poll
  • Team Big Boi's

4 57.14%
  • STG Elites

2 28.57%
  • GM's vote here

1 14.29%

Redraft Semifinals: Team Big Boi's vs STG Elites

Team Big Boi's (Homecourt)

PG: Kyle Lowry || Brad Wanamaker
    SG: Brad Beal || Malik Beasley
    SF: Jae Crowder || Danuel House
    PF: Pascal Siakam || Wenyen Gabriel
    C: Andre Drummond || Ivica Zubac

vs.

STG Elites

PG: Trae Young/Emmanuel Mudiay
    SG: Eric Gordon/Austin Rivers
    SF: Josh Richardson/Demarre Carroll
    PF: Giannis Antetokounmpo/Nemanja Bjelica
    C: Dewayne Dedmon/Tyler Zeller

*note this is not real. please vote on who you think would win. This is the culmination of a group of users on PSD drafting players in a snake draft. Please look at each team and determine who would win in a SEVEN game series. DO NOT VOTE ON TEAM FANDOM LINES.

I'm going with STG Elites. Giannis and Trae are a scary-good pairing. Giannis will feast on all those open driving lanes. I also like the defensive matchup of Richardson on Beal.

like both teams here, but think Big Bois has enough bodys to throw at Giannis to slow him down enough

This matchup is so close for me that for the first time Iím gonna let Homecourt Advantage be the deciding factor!

Hello to the community. I am a passionate football fan from Nepal and have been pondering on the idea of improving the overall quality of football in South Asia. To be honest, I feel that the entire region has been pretty much shunned by AFC and FIFA since its very foundation. Matters have been made worse by internal politics and corruption in state led central and regional football administrators who have often emphasized on their personal gains, at the cost of the future of football in the region. Overall, I think these structural discrepancies have seriously hampered the quality of football in the region.whatsapp web 192.168.0.1 routerlogin
    Last edited by DomnicFernas; 11-16-2019 at 12:06 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DomnicFernas View Post
    Hello to the community. I am a passionate football fan from Nepal and have been pondering on the idea of improving the overall quality of football in South Asia. To be honest, I feel that the entire region has been pretty much shunned by AFC and FIFA since its very foundation. Matters have been made worse by internal politics and corruption in state led central and regional football administrators who have often emphasized on their personal gains, at the cost of the future of football in the region. Overall, I think these structural discrepancies have seriously hampered the quality of football in the region.
    So that's a vote for Team Bigboi's?