Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast
    I keep going back and forth on whether I want Wiseman or another wing who can slide down to the 4. No shorter than 6’8, ideally 6’10.

Avdija then

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Not even worried about it because next year the Warriors will be back with a healthy Steph, a healthy Klay, a healthy Draymond and add to that Wiggins, Paschall, Poole, Lee, Looney, and whoever the Warriors draft in this year's Draft which could be Wiseman, Edwards or even LaMelo Ball...yeah the Warriors are sitting pretty for next year
    And 2nd round picks, and the MLE, and whatever they can get for the $17M trade exception.

I'd love a trade of this years first and the MLE to the Pacers for Sabonis, but reality is that trade exception is really hard to use well since players cannot be sent out with it only picks.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    And 2nd round picks, and the MLE, and whatever they can get for the $17M trade exception.

I'd love a trade of this years first and the MLE to the Pacers for Sabonis, but reality is that trade exception is really hard to use well since players cannot be sent out with it only picks.
    No chance they do that. They’ll give up Turner before they give up Sabonis.

Avdija then
    He’s certainly one to keep an eye on. Tho he’s a liability defensively wouldn’t be able to play the 4. The talent is there.

Not even worried about it because next year the Warriors will be back with a healthy Steph, a healthy Klay, a healthy Draymond and add to that Wiggins, Paschall, Poole, Lee, Looney, and whoever the Warriors draft in this year's Draft which could be Wiseman, Edwards or even LaMelo Ball...yeah the Warriors are sitting pretty for next year
    Highly unlikely the Warriors either Edwards, Wiseman or Ball. Those 3 aren’t the best fit for the Warriors. Ball is the most intriguing out of that group though.

Wiseman would need to be a generational talent for them to select a Center in the lottery. The Warriors have utilized a rotating center strategy that hasn’t relied on a dominant center that they’d have to pay a massive amount of money to afford. They’d much rather spend that pick and money on more wing players while preparing for the future after Curry and Thompson. It makes zero sense for them to take Wiseman based on their past decisions at that position

I’ve heard Avidja is a plus on the defensive side. I don’t see any indication that he’d be a liability

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    I’ve heard Avidja is a plus on the defensive side. I don’t see any indication that he’d be a liability
    As a 4? Cause that’s what I was getting it tho I could have written it more clear.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    No chance they do that. They’ll give up Turner before they give up Sabonis.
    Yeah, but as long as we're dreaming.

He’s certainly one to keep an eye on. Tho he’s a liability defensively wouldn’t be able to play the 4. The talent is there.
    Supposedly his defense has come on a ton as he's got more PT. And super high BBIQ often translates to plus defense if there is any effort.

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Highly unlikely the Warriors either Edwards, Wiseman or Ball. Those 3 aren’t the best fit for the Warriors. Ball is the most intriguing out of that group though.

Wiseman would need to be a generational talent for them to select a Center in the lottery. The Warriors have utilized a rotating center strategy that hasn’t relied on a dominant center that they’d have to pay a massive amount of money to afford. They’d much rather spend that pick and money on more wing players while preparing for the future after Curry and Thompson. It makes zero sense for them to take Wiseman based on their past decisions at that position
    Hey! Don't interfere with his narrative! The Warriors just have to take Wiseman!

As a 4? Cause that’s what I was getting it tho I could have written it more clear.
    He doesn't have the mass to bang against the bigger 4s, but he may be more of a 3/4 which works for the Warriors fine.

He doesn't have the mass to bang against the bigger 4s, but he may be more of a 3/4 which works for the Warriors fine.
    3/4 is what we want but he wouldn’t be able to play the 4 yet. I want to see some Wiggins to close out the year at 4.

Side note NBA is suspended.

Hey! Don't interfere with his narrative! The Warriors just have to take Wiseman!
    I’m sick of it. His comments are welcome but I just thought I’d tell him what we all already know.

But on the other he could be right, Wiseman could actually ball out in workouts and make it an easy choice?

If the Warriors take Wiseman then he could be Drummond best case scenario and we see how that turned out. Difference being Wiseman has some shooting touch but he’s not nearly the rebounder but we’ll see since we haven’t actually seen him at all

Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 91718192021 ... LastLast