Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast
    [QUOTE=Tg11;33592624]
    Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post

Edited but #1 with the Warriors getting Beal how does that work...Beal is a shooting guard unless you have Klay shift over to the 3 and play SF or you keep Klay at the 2 and have Beal play the 3
    If Klay was used to get Giannis- I would want another move to bring in Beal to replace klay at the 2. (Perhaps Wiggins and next yrs twolves pick)

[QUOTE=likemystylez;33593067]
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post

If Klay was used to get Giannis- I would want another move to bring in Beal to replace klay at the 2. (Perhaps Wiggins and next yrs twolves pick)
    I could get behind this...if Klay was used in a trade to land Giannis or Beal then I could support it

Or a trade scenario you could pull off:

Golden State Warriors receive: LaMarcus Aldridge
    San Antonio Spurs receive: Andrew Wiggins, #2 overall pick, and Kevon Looney

San Antonio rebuilds under Pop and DeRozan gets a new co star in Wiggins but also San Antonio gets younger in their core

Golden State gets another All Star in Aldridge and the big man gets paired up with Steph, Klay and Draymond. Aldridge is a 4 but he can easily play the 5 in GS' offense but also he's a big who can shoot and pass.

Wiggins in Popovic's system out there in San Antonio...he can easily become better under Pop and playing with DeRozan it is basically tailor made

Golden State Warriors receive: LaMarcus Aldridge
    San Antonio Spurs receive: Andrew Wiggins, #2 overall pick, and Kevon Looney

Hard Pass on that deal. Lamarcus Aldridge at 35 yrs old isnt worth all of that.

No on LMA

Thinkin bout the Warriors now...a good pickup now thinking now would be Onyeka Okongwu with the #2 pick now and why? Just been watchin a lot of tape on him and he reminds me a lot of Bam Adebayo on the Miami Heat in terms of playing style and explosiveness

Thinkin bout the Warriors now...a good pickup now thinking now would be Onyeka Okongwu with the #2 pick now and why? Just been watchin a lot of tape on him and he reminds me a lot of Bam Adebayo on the Miami Heat in terms of playing style and explosiveness
    I like him too.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I like him too.
    Plus Okongwu if he can be anywhere near Adebayo levels, he would fit in here in Golden State

Just saw the latest mock on Yardbarker.com and for the latest updated Mock NBA 2020 draft updated hours ago...it has the Warriors at #2 taking LaMelo Ball with their draft pick

Just saw the latest mock on Yardbarker.com and for the latest updated Mock NBA 2020 draft updated hours ago...it has the Warriors at #2 taking LaMelo Ball with their draft pick
    I doubt they take him for themselves.

I doubt they take him for themselves.
    agreed- if the warriors select ball with the 2nd pick (Which I think is possible)- We should all feel very certain that there is a pre arranged trade that will be revealed shortly after.

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    agreed- if the warriors select ball with the 2nd pick (Which I think is possible)- We should all feel very certain that there is a pre arranged trade that will be revealed shortly after.
    On that I can agree

On that I can agree
    Just curious ... what team(s) do you follow and cheer for?

Just curious ... what team(s) do you follow and cheer for?
    I'm a Celtics, Patriots fan

I'm a Celtics, Patriots fan
    That's what I thought, just wasn't sure.

But the Warriors have spent the better part of the last 5 years being universally known as "the standard" when it comes to the NBA. However, that being said the Warriors do not even need their #2 overall pick anyway. So why hold on to it when you can simply package it along with Wiggins and other assets to try to land a star to pair up with Klay, Draymond and Steph?

But who is on the block right now that the Warriors could use:

Kevin Love
    Hassan Whiteside
    DeMar DeRozan
    Andre Drummond
    LaMarcus Aldridge
    Jrue Holiday
    Bradley Beal
    Blake Griffin

Page 37 of 48 FirstFirst ... 27353637383947 ... LastLast