Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    3/4 is what we want but he wouldnít be able to play the 4 yet. I want to see some Wiggins to close out the year at 4.

Side note NBA is suspended.
    Iíd love to see Wiggins at 4. And does this mean that Lebron nor Kawhi wont get the championship this year? Season completely suspended? Thatís some ****

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post

Iíd love to see Wiggins at 4. And does this mean that Lebron nor Kawhi wont get the championship this year? Season completely suspended? Thatís some ****
    LOL, I think wiggins is more likely to play the 2 guard than he is to play the 4. he is a lot smaller than barnes

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL, I think wiggins is more likely to play the 2 guard than he is to play the 4. he is a lot smaller than barnes
    Agreed.

On the draft ... I hope that the Warriors get the 1st pick and the workouts make it clear Avdija is the best choice, because he's the best fit for Kerr's system and this team.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Agreed.

On the draft ... I hope that the Warriors get the 1st pick and the workouts make it clear Avdija is the best choice, because he's the best fit for Kerr's system and this team.
    problem is.... avdija is over seas. Not sure they are going to have work outs let alone have them with guys crossing continents. This just adds to the uncertainty of this draft. On top of that- we learn a lot about guys during the tournament and that might be canceled. This is really not a great yr to tank LOL.... as ive said from the start.

problem is.... avdija is over seas. Not sure they are going to have work outs let alone have them with guys crossing continents. This just adds to the uncertainty of this draft. On top of that- we learn a lot about guys during the tournament and that might be canceled. This is really not a great yr to tank LOL.... as ive said from the start.
    NCAA is cancelled. No more data to gather there either. I wonder if the combine will be cancelled next.

Right, because you knew all this was going to happen when the Warriors decided to take out Klay's knee and Steph's hand. If only they had known before what you knew all along.

NCAA is cancelled. No more data to gather there either. I wonder if the combine will be cancelled next.

Right, because you knew all this was going to happen when the Warriors decided to take out Klay's knee and Steph's hand. If only they had known before what you knew all along.
    1) Im not sure what curry and klay being out has to do with tanking- as they had 2 other all stars on the roster most the season along with role players playing the best ball of their careers. And yes- I do think draymond could have played harder and played more games. Them being out might make it hard to win 65-70 games.... but there are teams in the playoff hunt with similar talent (Memphis, OKC, etc.)

2) I said this added to the uncertainty- I didnt say this was the sole cause of the uncertainty

1) Im not sure what curry and klay being out has to do with tanking- as they had 2 other all stars on the roster most the season along with role players playing the best ball of their careers. And yes- I do think draymond could have played harder and played more games. Them being out might make it hard to win 65-70 games.... but there are teams in the playoff hunt with similar talent (Memphis, OKC, etc.)

2) I said this added to the uncertainty- I didnt say this was the sole cause of the uncertainty
    Yes, I know you don't understand.

Yes, I know you don't understand.
    Itís not worth it

Obi a top 2 pick!

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Obi a top 2 pick!
    His biggest advantage is lots of film. His defense is seriously suspect, and he's closer to his ceiling than his floor.

This draft is a mystery.

His biggest advantage is lots of film. His defense is seriously suspect, and he's closer to his ceiling than his floor.

This draft is a mystery.
    He's a top prospect for a reason. Keep telling yourself otherwise.....

He's a top prospect for a reason. Keep telling yourself otherwise.....
    I never said he wasn't a "top" prospect. But he's got a lot of issues too ... keep telling yourself otherwise.

I never said he wasn't a "top" prospect. But he's got a lot of issues too ... keep telling yourself otherwise.
    You confuse opinions as facts. But tell me this what prospect has no flaws? I'm telling you my opinion is he can be the SF to replace Wiggins.

You confuse opinions as facts. But tell me this what prospect has no flaws? I'm telling you my opinion is he can be the SF to replace Wiggins.
    None of them have no flaws. The biggest thing is most of the players above Obi have a lot of unanswered questions. Obi's questions have mostly been answered.

Page 20 of 24 FirstFirst ... 101819202122 ... LastLast