Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    So you agree it's not monumentally stupid? Or are you saying trading Wiggins and picks for Giannis is monumentally stupid?
    Stylez is stuck on Curry and Thompson and not realizing that their declines start in about 2-3 years

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Name a player available for trade, younger than 26 that is worth Wiggins and 2 lottery picks or even 1 lottery pick. Other than Giannis..
    LOL wiggins contract cancels most of his value out.

but ill bite on this game- Anthony Davis, Joker, Doncic and maybes being embiid, zion.... thats off the top of my head

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    LOL wiggins contract cancels most of his value out.

but ill bite on this game- Anthony Davis, Joker, Doncic and maybes being embiid, zion.... thats off the top of my head
    None of those guys are available. Especially not Doncic and Zion.

Embiid and Joker arenít worth the assets. The most reasonable of the group is Davis and Iím not sure they do that while LeBron is still on the team

So you agree it's not monumentally stupid? Or are you saying trading Wiggins and picks for Giannis is monumentally stupid?
    im saying they are both calculated risks. but there are plenty of guys i would take over wiggins who are not named giannis.... so acting like giannis is the only guy worth trading wiggins and his enormous contract for is sort of a joke.

Embiid and Joker arenít worth the assets. The most reasonable of the group is Davis and Iím not sure they do that while LeBron is still on the team
    wait.... so is giannis available? LOL if we are going to shut down any conversation about guys who are not currently being shopped..... why is giannis' name continue to come up

i would take joker for wiggins and one of the draft picks in a second.....id consider both picks if warriors got something else back

i would take joker for wiggins and one of the draft picks in a second.....id consider both picks if warriors got something else back
    So youíre saying Jokic Is worth Wiggins and Anthony Edwards/LaMelo?

wait.... so is giannis available? LOL if we are going to shut down any conversation about guys who are not currently being shopped..... why is giannis' name continue to come up
    There are rumors Giannis could possibly want out of Milwaukee. I havenít seen anything regarding those other guys.

There are rumors Giannis could possibly want out of Milwaukee. I havenít seen anything regarding those other guys.
    funny- you havent heard about embiid and simmons not getting along?

also- i heard giannis recently bragging about how loyal he is

So youíre saying Jokic Is worth Wiggins and Anthony Edwards/LaMelo?
    i think you are really over valuing the talent in this draft..... this draft looks as bad or worse than the 2013 draft. the fact that people are literally all over the place on who to use the top picks with is saying there really isnt anything close to a sure thing or a solid number 1 pick in the draft. Unless you honestly believe there are really 4 or 5 perennial all stars coming out in this draft.

Jokic is definitely not available. Davis said he was absolutely staying in LA. Embiid seems to be having constant issues, and I don't think he's worth it. Doncic and Zion is ... well, the only reason you would include them is to troll.

i think you are really over valuing the talent in this draft..... this draft looks as bad or worse than the 2013 draft. the fact that people are literally all over the place on who to use the top picks with is saying there really isnt anything close to a sure thing or a solid number 1 pick in the draft. Unless you honestly believe there are really 4 or 5 perennial all stars coming out in this draft.
    2013 ... I'd be happy with Giannis, Gobert, or McCollum. I'd be okay with Oladipo or Porter. Are you saying you would trade Giannis and Wiggins for Jokic? I wouldn't.

funny- you havent heard about embiid and simmons not getting along?

also- i heard giannis recently bragging about how loyal he is
    Giannis only leaves the Bucks if they flame out in the playoffs. Embiid might be available if the Sixers fall apart and they decide to blow it up. But the reality is that there really isn't any elite talent actively on the market this offseason.

2013 ... I'd be happy with Giannis, Gobert, or McCollum. I'd be okay with Oladipo or Porter. Are you saying you would trade Giannis and Wiggins for Jokic? I wouldn't.
    take a look at the top 8 picks in that draft.... giannis, cj and gobert were complete flukes (which are possible in this draft as well)- but nobody has any clue who the giannis is in this draft

take a look at the top 8 picks in that draft.... giannis, cj and gobert were complete flukes (which are possible in this draft as well)- but nobody has any clue who the giannis is in this draft
    Take a look at the TALENT in that draft. It's not about pick order. If your team has a high pick they have a chance to take a star. It's also reasonably arguable that the 2013 draft had the least talent of any NBA draft in history.

Every pick taken in every draft is a chance to get a great player.

You have yet to put forward a reasonable deal that another team would make for the Warriors 2020 1st and Russel or the Warriors 2020 1st and Wiggins that would bring back your "franchise changing star" you are somehow thinking the Warriors have lost by trading for Wiggins and another likely early 1st round pick.

So, WITH REALITY IN MIND, you are Warriors GM at the trade deadline and this offseason. What do you do? (and I kind of think you should not be able to use the 2020 1st round pick since if it was up to you the Warriors wouldn't have that asset at all)

Page 7 of 24 FirstFirst ... 5678917 ... LastLast