Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Vassell plays SG but then so does Klay
    Im far less concerned with duplicating positions than I am with drafting a guy who could be an impact player. Not saying Devin Vassell is a superstar or isnt a superstar..... but his position means very little to me

Quote Originally Posted by likemystylez View Post
    How do you feel about Devin Vassell? (more likely in a trade down situation)
    I like him, but he has issues that push him down. His ball handling and passing is not good, his shooting motion is odd and slow, and he's skinny.

Vassell plays SG but then so does Klay
    That's okay, the issue is more about who the best player available at the pick is.

Trade Offers To Land Giannis In The Bay

1- Warriors receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Bucks receive: Andrew Wiggins, #2 overall pick, and 2021 Minnesota draft pick (lottery protected)

2- Warriors receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Bucks receive: Klay Thompson, Eric Paschall, and #2 overall pick

3- Golden State Warriors receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Milwaukee Bucks receive: #2 overall pick, Draymond Green, Andrew Wiggins and Eric Paschall

Out of these offers...I think I like #2 the best because I've always wanted to see how The Splash Brothers would do if they were broken up and if Klay was the #1 option on a team...if he went to Milwaukee, he would be that

And Giannis gets paired up with Steph, Draymond and Wiggins

Klay would be paired up with Middleton, Lopez, DiVincenzo, Bledsoe, etc

Still would be formidable

The only one that would be on the table is number 1 and thatís only if he asks to leave and will sign an extension with us. Otherwise thatís way too much to offer for a single year.

Quote Originally Posted by TrueFan420 View Post
    The only one that would be on the table is number 1 and thatís only if he asks to leave and will sign an extension with us. Otherwise thatís way too much to offer for a single year.
    Not only asks to leave, but demands to leave now.

Trade Offers To Land Giannis In The Bay

1- Warriors receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Bucks receive: Andrew Wiggins, #2 overall pick, and 2021 Minnesota draft pick (lottery protected)

2- Warriors receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Bucks receive: Klay Thompson, Eric Paschall, and #2 overall pick

3- Golden State Warriors receive: Giannis Antetokounmpo
    Milwaukee Bucks receive: #2 overall pick, Draymond Green, Andrew Wiggins and Eric Paschall

Out of these offers...I think I like #2 the best because I've always wanted to see how The Splash Brothers would do if they were broken up and if Klay was the #1 option on a team...if he went to Milwaukee, he would be that

And Giannis gets paired up with Steph, Draymond and Wiggins

Klay would be paired up with Middleton, Lopez, DiVincenzo, Bledsoe, etc

Still would be formidable
    I thought the twolves pick was top 3 protected, not entire lottery. Or are you suggesting that the warriors add another restriction to the pick ?

Off the latest mock via Bleacher Report....it has the Warriors still at #2 taking James Wiseman

Off the latest mock via Bleacher Report....it has the Warriors still at #2 taking James Wiseman
    The funny thing is that they are entirely guessing.

I suspect whoever they pick it won't surprise me because I've heard it all now.

This situation still hasn't changed, if the Warriors love a player, they will do what they need to do to make sure they get that player. A trade up is even possible (though not likely). If they are sure the player they love is going to be available later they will look at a trade down.

If a team blows them away with a trade offer they will take it.

But, with all that we know nearly nothing.

But now the Warriors apparently love Avdija now after his workout

But now the Warriors apparently love Avdija now after his workout

Yeah apparently they love everyone who works out for them.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rview-with-gsw

LOL smoke screens all over the place. A team speaking well of a player right after the work out means nothing. LOL- how often do teams come out and make negative statements about a player who just came to meet them? Not saying- they dont like Avdija, maybe they do..... but them saying they were impressed with his work out doesnt really provide any new information

Yeah apparently they love everyone who works out for them.

https://bleacherreport.com/articles/...rview-with-gsw

LOL smoke screens all over the place. A team speaking well of a player right after the work out means nothing. LOL- how often do teams come out and make negative statements about a player who just came to meet them? Not saying- they dont like Avdija, maybe they do..... but them saying they were impressed with his work out doesnt really provide any new information
    My former agent friend said that teams always say good things about every prospect because otherwise the next time they want a meeting with one of that agents clients they won't be as likely to be able to get it.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    My former agent friend said that teams always say good things about every prospect because otherwise the next time they want a meeting with one of that agents clients they won't be as likely to be able to get it.
    Yep.... I dont see how it would do a team any good to talk bad about how a player did during a workout. LOL- besides, the work out is one piece, a player might not blow their minds in the work out but they have seen him take over games in the tournament or the player is the only prospect who has the size and skill set they need for their style of play.

Yep.... I dont see how it would do a team any good to talk bad about how a player did during a workout. LOL- besides, the work out is one piece, a player might not blow their minds in the work out but they have seen him take over games in the tournament or the player is the only prospect who has the size and skill set they need for their style of play.
    It's been months and nothing has changed ... There are about 10 players who have shown skills that the Warriors would love to add, the issue is we don't know enough about the other aspects of those players.

Wiseman's potential to be a bigger/better AD is amazing, but we also know he's a quitter who has questionable drive.

And similar issues with the rest of them.

But then again you have to think who would fit in with this Warriors team personality wise and hunger wise

Page 48 of 62 FirstFirst ... 38464748495058 ... LastLast