Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    I looked back and MY GOD the 2000 draft was terrible.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    Take a look at the TALENT in that draft. It's not about pick order. If your team has a high pick they have a chance to take a star. It's also reasonably arguable that the 2013 draft had the least talent of any NBA draft in history.

Every pick taken in every draft is a chance to get a great player.

You have yet to put forward a reasonable deal that another team would make for the Warriors 2020 1st and Russel or the Warriors 2020 1st and Wiggins that would bring back your "franchise changing star" you are somehow thinking the Warriors have lost by trading for Wiggins and another likely early 1st round pick.

So, WITH REALITY IN MIND, you are Warriors GM at the trade deadline and this offseason. What do you do? (and I kind of think you should not be able to use the 2020 1st round pick since if it was up to you the Warriors wouldn't have that asset at all)
    Itís pretty funny actually. The Warriros have actually improved their trading scenarios and team by dealing Russel for Wiggins and an extra lottery pick lol and Stylez just doesnít see it. If it were up to him the dubs would hold KD up by knife point and force him to resign.

Stylez: There arenít any players like that available dude. Next year this conversation will be void and Iíll quote this post just to prove it lol

Quote Originally Posted by COOLbeans View Post
    Everything Iím seeing is that this draft is top heavy. And the dubs will have a top 4 pick. There are at least 5 players that can help the Warriors and can develop into top players in terms of their respective ceilings
    Post some links I can't find any stating that.

Ball obviously wouldn't start next year and could maybe play 20-25 minutes a night off the bench. He looks strong enough to play against men in Australian professional league were he dominated. And he's no weaker than any other 18 year old college hooper. I think you're limiting your persective on a couple of guys, there's a couple of wings in this draft that can help our team long term and still contribute next year.
    Getting 17 points with on 37%FG & 27%3PT dominating? I'd be inclined to take your word as no good....

Quote Originally Posted by Vallejo Raiders View Post
    Getting 17 points with on 37%FG & 27%3PT dominating? I'd be inclined to take your word as no good....
    Nice troll job. Do your own research

How about Wiggins and this year's first for Brandon Ingram?

Itís pretty funny actually. The Warriros have actually improved their trading scenarios and team by dealing Russel for Wiggins and an extra lottery pick lol and Stylez just doesnít see it. If it were up to him the dubs would hold KD up by knife point and force him to resign.

Stylez: There arenít any players like that available dude. Next year this conversation will be void and Iíll quote this post just to prove it lol
    The Warriors have also added this years lottery pick that they wouldn't have had if it were up to Stylez. So, this "monumentally dumb" front office turned KD leaving into Wiggins, 2 lottery (most likely) picks, and 6 2nd round picks of the next 2 years. Unfortunately to be able to turn KD into anything at all they had to trade away some picks in a few years to move some roster out to make room under the hard cap. Still, coming out of nothing from KD to all that is frankly some genius work.

Post some links I can't find any stating that.
    I'm not going to google it, but I've seen a few things saying that there is a big drop after the first group in this draft.

Let's try to be civil with each other please.

How about Wiggins and this year's first for Brandon Ingram?
    Since the trade deadline has passed we get the rest of the year to evaluate them. Ingram has completely changed this year, but based on the last 4 games it's possible Wiggins can make a similar change with a change of scenery ... I don't know that I'd jump at that trade.

Nice troll job. Do your own research
    My bad bro he shot 25% from 3. Your post or as efficient as your boy LaMelo lol.

My bad bro he shot 25% from 3. Your post or as efficient as your boy LaMelo lol.
    He's talking about how Wiggins has been doing for the Warriors. 53% on 5 threes attempted a game, 58% overall.

Nobody expects him to maintain that rate, but it's clear, so far at least, that Wiggins can play better than he did in Minny.

But also been watching a lot of tape lately on YouTube as far as certain mock drafts people are doing and as far as the Warriors pick...every time they have the Warriors picking James Wiseman out of Memphis

Clearly the Warriors need a big and the Warriors are set

Curry at the 1
    Klay at the 2
    Wiggins at the 3
    Draymond at the 4
    Wiseman at the 5

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But also been watching a lot of tape lately on YouTube as far as certain mock drafts people are doing and as far as the Warriors pick...every time they have the Warriors picking James Wiseman out of Memphis

Clearly the Warriors need a big and the Warriors are set

Curry at the 1
    Klay at the 2
    Wiggins at the 3
    Draymond at the 4
    Wiseman at the 5
    The Warriors have Looney and Chriss who they like, but yeah, clearly the Warriors need more size ... unless the Rockets win it all this year then maybe they don't.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    He's talking about how Wiggins has been doing for the Warriors. 53% on 5 threes attempted a game, 58% overall.

Nobody expects him to maintain that rate, but it's clear, so far at least, that Wiggins can play better than he did in Minny.
    No he stated that Lamelo was dominating which is laughable...

Page 8 of 21 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast