Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    But then again you have to think who would fit in with this Warriors team personality wise and hunger wise
    From what I've read then the choice is between Avdija and Okoro. Haliburton would fit but Kerr said he doesn't like 3 guard lineups.

If you draft Avdija then he can easily fit in at your 4 spot (PF) and Draymond can play the 5 and it isn't like Draymond hasn't played center before.

But then again Golden State needs a 5...they need a center and I mean that badly in the worst way. However, you can easily get a 5 (C) via free agency or via the Draft. But then again GSW aren't going after position of need but rather BPA which of course is a good thing but not always though.

If you draft Avdija then he can easily fit in at your 4 spot (PF) and Draymond can play the 5 and it isn't like Draymond hasn't played center before.

But then again Golden State needs a 5...they need a center and I mean that badly in the worst way. However, you can easily get a 5 (C) via free agency or via the Draft. But then again GSW aren't going after position of need but rather BPA which of course is a good thing but not always though.
    I'm not certain the Warriors NEED a 5. I think they are generally okay with Looney and Chriss at 5. I do agree that FA has several 5 options that would be able to get some minutes too. Baynes, Noel, Hernangomez, Howard, Gasol, Thompson, Biyombo, Plumlee, Leonard are all going to be out there and all should be possible with the MLE or vet min.

Quote Originally Posted by Scoots View Post
    I'm not certain the Warriors NEED a 5. I think they are generally okay with Looney and Chriss at 5. I do agree that FA has several 5 options that would be able to get some minutes too. Baynes, Noel, Hernangomez, Howard, Gasol, Thompson, Biyombo, Plumlee, Leonard are all going to be out there and all should be possible with the MLE or vet min.
    Out of those guys I would go with Dwight Howard or Tristan Thompson

Out of those guys I would go with Dwight Howard or Tristan Thompson
    I think I'd prefer Noel and Hernangomez. Guys who have shown flashes, know how to play, but are still young.

Page 49 of 49 FirstFirst ... 39474849