Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast

Chicago could take Patrick Williams but I think Deni or Ball or Edwards will be there at 4 and then knowing the Bulls they will take one of those 3 guys instead of Williams

So you draft a role player in a franchise player slot?

If we draft Pat Williams, it's at the very least promising that our FO realizes the importance of elite athletic defensive wings.

They better not draft him at #4.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I keep reading it'll be Patrick Williams. Hopefully the defense will significantly improve if they get him. I don't expect anything offensively. I would be much happier if they trade down and still get him.

The Wizards' missing piece.

Tyrus Thomas 2.0 and wasn't he the 4th pick

I want wiseman. Or take a shot at deni

Probably won’t be a popular opinion but I wouldn’t hate Williams. Explosive player who has shown a nice knack for getting to the free throw line and knocking them down. He’s shown the ability to shoot and potential elite defender. If this team prides itself on developing talent and think they have the right guys to do it why not go for an elite raw talent

this draft is filled with flawed guys I wouldn’t even consider this a reach at 4

Quote Originally Posted by Mr Wonderful View Post
    So you draft a role player in a franchise player slot?
    If Ball, Edwards, and Wiseman go in the first 3 the rest of the lottery is all role player slots.

Let's accept the fact that they know WAAAAAAAAAAAY more about the prospects than we do, period. We primarily follow the draft projections and mock drafts, they have a more professional process to evaluating draft picks. Most mock drafts and actual drafts are hugely wrong as far as who the best players are, after all. It's kinda crazy to think we know who the role players and franchise players are right now, ESPECIALLY in this draft with no Lebron, KD, AD types. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, whoever they draft, for at least a year, probably two, most of these guys are YOUNG.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Let's accept the fact that they know WAAAAAAAAAAAY more about the prospects than we do, period. We primarily follow the draft projections and mock drafts, they have a more professional process to evaluating draft picks. Most mock drafts and actual drafts are hugely wrong as far as who the best players are, after all. It's kinda crazy to think we know who the role players and franchise players are right now, ESPECIALLY in this draft with no Lebron, KD, AD types. I'll give them the benefit of the doubt, whoever they draft, for at least a year, probably two, most of these guys are YOUNG.
    Yep. That’s for sure

Page 55 of 75 FirstFirst ... 545535455565765 ... LastLast