Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken McNugz View Post
    Would you and I mean YOU trade 4th pick to Denver for MPJ? We can get into discussion about why it wont work and who is getting a good deal and who may not, but lets not because that's NOT what this question is about.

For those saying No I am sure its about the argument of trading for a mistake you made by not selecting him in the draft. Well that's not true, however it is true he should have been taken by the Bulls. The coaches and FO that passed on him are no longer here. So its not about making up for any possible mistake.

Denvers roster is about to get expensive and they don't play in a market with deep pockets. Doesn't mean its a small market but they are going to start losing more and more players. While they can try to outscore everyone with the Joker, Murray and MPJ its probably not the best route for them to go. Sure Harris is a decent to good perimeter defender but with GS coming back this year they need more than one of those guys. With the 4th pick they can take Okoro, even Deni who isn't terrible at defense. If its Okoro, even Vassell at 4 or a trade back from there that gives them two perimeter defenders.

For the Bulls it makes sense because they need dudes that can get buckets. Outscoring everyone with their current roster makes sense.

get 45 combined points from Porter Jr and the other Porter Jr, get 25+ from LaVine, get 20 from Lauri and 15-20 from White off the bench or starting. Thats 105-110 pts right there and if you don't trade Thad you can knock down the points for all of them a few and get him some quality touches. Just say those mentioned get you 95-105 a game and Thad gets you 12 a game. That's 107-117 a game and even then those numbers might still be a little too high but you get the point. There's no points considered there from WCJ, Sato if he remains on the team or anyone else either.

Just try to outscore everyone and take whatever defense you can find.
    I would probably make that trade. It's a position of need and he's a young scorer. He has less holes in his game or at least as many as some of the names being floated out at #4. Also I could see the new front office doing it because they were part of the team that actually did draft him in the first place.

MPJ as a Bull...but if you add that 4th pick to Denver, that just makes Denver even more loaded

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken McNugz View Post
    Would you and I mean YOU trade 4th pick to Denver for MPJ? We can get into discussion about why it wont work and who is getting a good deal and who may not, but lets not because that's NOT what this question is about.

For those saying No I am sure its about the argument of trading for a mistake you made by not selecting him in the draft. Well that's not true, however it is true he should have been taken by the Bulls. The coaches and FO that passed on him are no longer here. So its not about making up for any possible mistake.

Denvers roster is about to get expensive and they don't play in a market with deep pockets. Doesn't mean its a small market but they are going to start losing more and more players. While they can try to outscore everyone with the Joker, Murray and MPJ its probably not the best route for them to go. Sure Harris is a decent to good perimeter defender but with GS coming back this year they need more than one of those guys. With the 4th pick they can take Okoro, even Deni who isn't terrible at defense. If its Okoro, even Vassell at 4 or a trade back from there that gives them two perimeter defenders.

For the Bulls it makes sense because they need dudes that can get buckets. Outscoring everyone with their current roster makes sense.

get 45 combined points from Porter Jr and the other Porter Jr, get 25+ from LaVine, get 20 from Lauri and 15-20 from White off the bench or starting. Thats 105-110 pts right there and if you don't trade Thad you can knock down the points for all of them a few and get him some quality touches. Just say those mentioned get you 95-105 a game and Thad gets you 12 a game. That's 107-117 a game and even then those numbers might still be a little too high but you get the point. There's no points considered there from WCJ, Sato if he remains on the team or anyone else either.

Just try to outscore everyone and take whatever defense you can find.
    I would do it even if we had #1 overall pick in this draft. If healthy, MPJ would’ve been selected over Luka and Ayton. Not sure MPJ could be had now tho.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    MPJ as a Bull...but if you add that 4th pick to Denver, that just makes Denver even more loaded
    Not a concern of the Bulls. Denver plays in the west. And as I said Denvers going to be losing players due to money issues anyway. Them getting more control on younger players extends their window.

If we meet them and their 4th overall pick in this trade in the finals in 2025 then so be it.

MPJ on this Bulls team...if he were to go to Chicago, would he be a star or blossom into one? Of course because Chicago is a young team and with that young core of guys he probably would look good in that offense but only if he were traded to Chicago from Denver

Why are we talking about mpj

2nd round me some Markus Howard https://youtu.be/oBehM9GSmmw

https://www.nbcsports.com/washington...ombine-edition

Seeing this latest mock off this website, it has the Bulls taking Deni Avdija with the #4 pick

That dude must weigh like 180 pounds hahaha

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Obi would fit GREAT with their core..... IDK if i would take him at #1 though. they may have to though

If we could get a trade down from #4 to #1 for a future first.... would anyone do it.

I dont know if I would. Im not SUPER HIGH on any 1 guy. Im high on like 6 and any one of those 6 I would be happy with. Is there any guy in this draft anyone would trade up for?

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Generally, you don’t want to shoot the ball when you’re out of bounds lol

Page 38 of 75 FirstFirst ... 28363738394048 ... LastLast