Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Generally, you donít want to shoot the ball when youíre out of bounds lol
    Twitter clips always make me laugh. Itís like YouTube highlights, almost everyone looks good in them. Sure WCJ can shoot and make a three, but it wonít be consistently plus can he even catch the ball cleanly when the bullets are flying live.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by kg2tb View Post
    generally, you donít want to shoot the ball when youíre out of bounds lol
    hs gym court? nba 3pt line would be outside the court
    Last edited by Kyben36; 10-19-2020 at 08:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Obi would fit GREAT with their core..... IDK if i would take him at #1 though. they may have to though

If we could get a trade down from #4 to #1 for a future first.... would anyone do it.

I dont know if I would. Im not SUPER HIGH on any 1 guy. Im high on like 6 and any one of those 6 I would be happy with. Is there any guy in this draft anyone would trade up for?
    I think we should just draft him at 4. Iíve maintained that heís probably the safest pick. But if Minny offers #1 for not too crazy of a return, Iíd be all over Edwards. He will ultimately be the best player from this draft.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    Generally, you donít want to shoot the ball when youíre out of bounds lol
    Legit LOL at this.

Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Why are we talking about mpj
    Because we are talking about ideas to do with the 4th pick. You dont have to pick at 4, or pick at all. Im new here but I know this aint your blogsite.

At this point it is either Avdija or LaMelo if he drops out of the top 3

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken McNugz View Post
    Because we are talking about ideas to do with the 4th pick. You dont have to pick at 4, or pick at all. Im new here but I know this aint your blogsite.
    Hostile much.....

2 things

1) The Reason he said that is because MPJ is a Trade Related post (because he would be traded for) This thread is the Draft thread... Meaning it does not really belong in here. If you want to talk about trading for MPJ it really belongs in the trade thread. Your new here so lets just leave it at keep it to the topic the thread is intended for.

2) This may not be Sunners Blogsite.... But Without Stunner this place would be a ghost town like so many of the other team threads. Just go take a look at any of the other teams in our divisions threads and see just how dead they are. Stunner Single Handedly provides 90% of the information we talk about on this site. Of all the people on this site. Stunner is the one guy I have to give Huge props to. I may not always agree with him. But the dude deserves MAD RESPECT.

So maybe instead of being hostile to one of the best posters in this forum with over 49,000 post. You take his advice on what is and is not thread appropriate and learn from somebody who has been doing this longer than you have. I mean You know this isnt his blog Site But you dont seem to know the difference between a Trade and Draft Thread? Well Now you know. But I fully expect a nice hostile Response out of you. I never even got to see the post that got deleted because you wanted to turn a Basketball Forum into a Political MMA arena. I can only imagine what they said though.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    Hostile much.....

2 things

1) The Reason he said that is because MPJ is a Trade Related post (because he would be traded for) This thread is the Draft thread... Meaning it does not really belong in here. If you want to talk about trading for MPJ it really belongs in the trade thread. Your new here so lets just leave it at keep it to the topic the thread is intended for.

2) This may not be Sunners Blogsite.... But Without Stunner this place would be a ghost town like so many of the other team threads. Just go take a look at any of the other teams in our divisions threads and see just how dead they are. Stunner Single Handedly provides 90% of the information we talk about on this site. Of all the people on this site. Stunner is the one guy I have to give Huge props to. I may not always agree with him. But the dude deserves MAD RESPECT.

So maybe instead of being hostile to one of the best posters in this forum with over 49,000 post. You take his advice on what is and is not thread appropriate and learn from somebody who has been doing this longer than you have. I mean You know this isnt his blog Site But you dont seem to know the difference between a Trade and Draft Thread? Well Now you know. But I fully expect a nice hostile Response out of you. I never even got to see the post that got deleted because you wanted to turn a Basketball Forum into a Political MMA arena. I can only imagine what they said though.
    This a joke right. Ain't nobody on the internet gonna tell me what and when to do something. Y'all ain't those dudes, nobody online is that or those dudes. And it doesn't matter if there's a trade associated with it, others wanted to talk about it as well only one was against it. That doesn't matter either. It was still a discussion about the 4th pick aka the draft so its still relevant. Now kindly GFY on this little ***** fest.

This a joke right. Ain't nobody on the internet gonna tell me what and when to do something. Y'all ain't those dudes, nobody online is that or those dudes. And it doesn't matter if there's a trade associated with it, others wanted to talk about it as well only one was against it. That doesn't matter either. It was still a discussion about the 4th pick aka the draft so its still relevant. Now kindly GFY on this little ***** fest.
    Yikes. Iím no mod, but hope you had your little fun here.

Haha. Internet tough guy, watch out guys. He may be 14, but he hits those keys real hard.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Haha. Internet tough guy, watch out guys. He may be 14, but he hits those keys real hard.
    Yeah I bet you wish I was 14. Probably in your preferred age bracket I'm guessing since you are so quick to go to that age.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Yikes. Iím no mod, but hope you had your little fun here.

Is that your way of telling me you tattled on me? Otherwise your post here is more useless than me bringing up trading the 4th pick for MPJ in this thread.

Yeah I bet you wish I was 14. Probably in your preferred age bracket I'm guessing since you are so quick to go to that age.
    I kind of just equate idiots online to being children.

If you are an adult and your first instinct is to attack someone for being a pedophile in a sports forum(lol), I'm going to assume there's a reason for that. Keep this guy away from school zones.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    I kind of just equate idiots online to being children.

If you are an adult and your first instinct is to attack someone for being a pedophile in a sports forum(lol), I'm going to assume there's a reason for that. Keep this guy away from school zones.
    You're the one that brought up the ages of minors not me but keep trying to be a victim there, loser. Fire and me all you want, white knight for whoever you want. Just don't think I'm not going to fire back and when I fire back don't whip out your sissy *** victim card and try to use it when you shot first.

Page 39 of 75 FirstFirst ... 29373839404149 ... LastLast