Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast
    In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    Quote Originally Posted by Chicken McNugz View Post
    This a joke right. Ain't nobody on the internet gonna tell me what and when to do something. Y'all ain't those dudes, nobody online is that or those dudes. And it doesn't matter if there's a trade associated with it, others wanted to talk about it as well only one was against it. That doesn't matter either. It was still a discussion about the 4th pick aka the draft so its still relevant. Now kindly GFY on this little ***** fest.
    Your A Big man Coming in here new and trying to run things the way you want them run. LOL. Aint nobody going to tell me what i can and can say.... Yet the mods have already deleted half your post so.... maybe they can?

Anyway , Let me Make it as clear as I can for you OK since you seem to not understand

Draft Thread... Anything to do with prospects... Draft Rumors..... Draft day trades moving up or down

Trade Thread... Anything to do with trades... for nba players.

If I Said lets trade next years 1st round pick for Player X..... it does not belong in the draft thread simply because it has a draft pick in it. Its a Trade. There is a thread for that Your talking about in trading for a player in the NBA... Not trading up in the draft which is at least reasonable because it stays on topic. Hopefully this clears it up for you. Probably not because you have wasted nearly a whole page of the draft thread complaining though that nobody is going to tell you have to live your life. Turning this into just a totally off topic hissy fit.

Again... I dont expect This to hit home though. Its Pretty much as dulled down of an explanation as I can give you. Instead of Looking at yourself and going OK I get it maybe I should have posted it in the other thread.... You would rather try and start fights. You have shown already in your 27 post instead of Responding like reasonable person and an adult you would rather Be Hostile. Like I said in the previous post I fully expected you to be hostile in response last time... I would expect no different this time.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

BACK ON TRACK THOUGH.... I know I have made some calls in the past trying to predict things that will happen in the future. I have to hit on one of these right

Bulls Trade up to #1 with the Timberwolves using a 2021 first round pick to go get Their Guy

The Bulls draft Deni Avdija with the first pick
    2nd Anthony Edwards ( I see this pick going to the Wizards for Beal But could see the Wariors holding it too)
    3rd Wiseman
    4th Obi toppin
    5th Lamelo Ball (Cavs Trade out to NY KNICKS)
    6th Tyrese Haliburton
    7th Killian Hayes
    8th Issac Okoro (Cavs)
    9th Onyeka Okongwu
    10th Patrick Williams
    11th Devin Vasel
    12th Jalen Smith ( Just the Kings Feel stupid to me)
    13th Aaron Nesmith
    14th Cole Anthony ( feels like the high upside guy the Celtics would draft)

And Just to be clear... I dont Want this to happen. But it just would not surprise me to see the Bulls Fall in love with Avdija and want to go get him.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Chicken McNugz View Post
    You're the one that brought up the ages of minors not me but keep trying to be a victim there, loser. Fire and me all you want, white knight for whoever you want. Just don't think I'm not going to fire back and when I fire back don't whip out your sissy *** victim card and try to use it when you shot first.
    You're a little slow, that's ok. I made reference to you being 14 because you're comments are childish.

Fire me all you want? What does that even mean? Just calling you out for being an idiot, you have an out if you just admit to being a dumb internet child like I assumed.

White knight? No one here needs me to come to the rescue, believe that. Big boy learned a cool internet term, congrats.

Haven't heard the sissy card in awhile, that's cute. If you could refrain from being an idiot, you're opinion might be taken seriously. The only victim here is you, I'm sorry you're education wasn't as good as it could have been. I vote for increased education funding every chance in the hopes there are less people like you in the future.

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    BACK ON TRACK THOUGH.... I know I have made some calls in the past trying to predict things that will happen in the future. I have to hit on one of these right

Bulls Trade up to #1 with the Timberwolves using a 2021 first round pick to go get Their Guy

The Bulls draft Deni Avdija with the first pick
    2nd Anthony Edwards ( I see this pick going to the Wizards for Beal But could see the Wariors holding it too)
    3rd Wiseman
    4th Obi toppin
    5th Lamelo Ball (Cavs Trade out to NY KNICKS)
    6th Tyrese Haliburton
    7th Killian Hayes
    8th Issac Okoro (Cavs)
    9th Onyeka Okongwu
    10th Patrick Williams
    11th Devin Vasel
    12th Jalen Smith ( Just the Kings Feel stupid to me)
    13th Aaron Nesmith
    14th Cole Anthony ( feels like the high upside guy the Celtics would draft)

And Just to be clear... I dont Want this to happen. But it just would not surprise me to see the Bulls Fall in love with Avdija and want to go get him.
    Bad Kyben. No. You have to much Bears mentality in you head. The Bulls hired intelligent people for once and this won't happen.

If we traded up to draft Avdija, we might as well have just hired Pace to be the Bulls GM too. I hate the argument, we traded up to get our guy. If our guy is Avdija, he will be there at 4, and if he's not, we won't be missing out.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    Bad Kyben. No. You have to much Bears mentality in you head. The Bulls hired intelligent people for once and this won't happen.
    You really dont think there is any chance the bulls fall in love with a player and try and move up?

again I hope it does not happen. But Something in my gut tells me they fall in love with somebody. And for some reason I think it will be Avdija. And the GS Warriors potentially picking him at #2 gets us to make what i would consider a rediculous move. I actually like Avdija too. But not a significant amount more than say Hayes... Ball.... or Edwards.

-Rem Koolhaas

You really dont think there is any chance the bulls fall in love with a player and try and move up?

again I hope it does not happen. But Something in my gut tells me they fall in love with somebody. And for some reason I think it will be Avdija. And the GS Warriors potentially picking him at #2 gets us to make what i would consider a rediculous move. I actually like Avdija too. But not a significant amount more than say Hayes... Ball.... or Edwards.
    You have Bears trauma. We need a chicago sports support group thread. I don't think you need to assume the worst for the Bulls anymore. This FO understands assets and the modern NBA I think.

Quote Originally Posted by ds637 View Post
    You have Bears trauma. We need a chicago sports support group thread. I don't think you need to assume the worst for the Bulls anymore. This FO understands assets and the modern NBA I think.
    Lets not forget, Arty was on the good side of the Dougy McSucky for Gary Harry and Nurkic Trade. No way in hell we trade multiple assets to move up in this basic *** draft lol.

I donít think AK is Ryan Pace bruh. And thatís a great thing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    I donít think AK is Ryan Pace bruh. And thatís a great thing.

I think your assuming any of us know what exactly this new FO is thinking. I just would not be surprised if it does.

I just think ita clear the Timberwolves Would love to trade down because they clearly dont have 1 guy they love. They would love to get a proven guy with that pick but they just dont have the assets on top of the pick it to make it work. So if they really have a few guys they like I could see a trade down a few spots. It would only leave a handful of teams.

Charlotte
    Chicago
    Cleveland
    Atlanta

Maybe Detroit or New York.

Off the latest mock via Bleacher Report....it has the Bulls still at #4 taking Deni Avdija

Does this draft feel at all ODD to anyone else? Like normally we have some sort of clue on who is going first. Right now I honestly cant tell you who goes 1-4. There is just so much up in the air. Timberwolves Seem uncertain and might trade out. the Warrior may trade out. The Hornets are a total mystery. and honestly does anyone have any clue who the bears are even targeting?

-Rem Koolhaas

Sounds like the Warriors moving towards Deni, which would make Ball, Edwards or Wiseman available at our pick. They sent a delegation including Kerr to Atlanta and reportedly love him. No way I'd give up a future first or any asset to move up and draft Deni over Wiseman, Edwards or Ball.

Quote Originally Posted by infinity2152 View Post
    Sounds like the Warriors moving towards Deni, which would make Ball, Edwards or Wiseman available at our pick. They sent a delegation including Kerr to Atlanta and reportedly love him. No way I'd give up a future first or any asset to move up and draft Deni over Wiseman, Edwards or Ball.
    I doubt the Bulls are so high on Deni that theyíd sell the farm to move up for him. Any of those 3 other guys are equal if not better prospects. This isnít the Trubisky/Pace lovefest here.

Page 40 of 75 FirstFirst ... 30383940414250 ... LastLast