Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast
    Just watching the latest mock NBA drafts on YouTube and this most recent one was uploaded yesterday and no real changes except that at #4 they have the Bulls taking Deni Avdija which I still do not even understand given the fact that he just has bust written all over him

Don't know why anyone is calling Deni a future bust. If you could tell the future you would be rich from the lotto and if you as great a GM/Scout as you think you are you wouldn't be posting on here from your couch.

That said Deni is not at the top of my list which is as follows:

Wiseman
    Edwards
    Hayes
    Deni
    LaMelo
    Vassell (trade back)
    Okoro

If anyone is going to be a bust from that list its Ball. Dude can't shoot like his brother and plays no defense those things plus his ******* father.

Now I think Edwards, Wiseman, Ball go in some order of the top three and not automatically to any of the teams currently picking there. So that leaves Hayes, Deni and the others I listed of my list. I'd take Hayes, he's going to be good on both ends and is already light years ahead of Ball offensively and defensively. "Ball is a better passer and driver".....well if thats the only thing that was needed in basketball..........

Bulls should take Killian Hayes but they won't especially if they have Coby White playing the 1 (PG) and Zack Lavine playing 2 guard (SG) since Killian is a combo guard realistically but he plays more point guard even though he can play shooting guard.

Bulls would be better suited drafting a small forward with their pick at #4 since that is the position of need

I could see Killian being the pick. I like his makeup and his size at the 1. I do have concerns about his lack of an off-hand, but being lefty probably negates that some. That said, if you could only drive and finish with one hand in the NBA, you're going to be capped out as a role player in the Luol Deng tier, especially in the playoffs. Still, he seems like a hard worker and all these prospects have concerns. It's something he could improve on.

Yeah just like how Ben Simmons could only operate with one hand or Harden with one hand...Hayes I feel could work on that too but if he's drafted by the Bulls, Coby or Lavine is the odd man out so who is it gonna be

I could see it being Hayes for a few reasons.

1) We might not go bigman with 3 young bigs

2) We have no depth at Guard, and no wing is going to be Best Available at our pick.

3) Lavine is only under contract 2 more years, so if he walks, we would be in good shape with Hayes/White as our 1/2.

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I could see it being Hayes for a few reasons.

1) We might not go bigman with 3 young bigs

2) We have no depth at Guard, and no wing is going to be Best Available at our pick.

3) Lavine is only under contract 2 more years, so if he walks, we would be in good shape with Hayes/White as our 1/2.
    Interesting points but then again if Wiseman is still on the board the Bulls wouldn't hesitate in taking him but then again if Ball was still there at #4...the Bulls would probably take him

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Interesting points but then again if Wiseman is still on the board the Bulls wouldn't hesitate in taking him but then again if Ball was still there at #4...the Bulls would probably take him
    I wouldnít be mad about Wiseman. I want no part of the Ball family. Maybe if he didnít shoot so piss poor. Most ppl argue that it was just bad shot selection...I argue that is engraved in his game by years of daddy hype

I know we have 3 bigs, but I really like Okongwu.

Avdija if he were drafted by the Bulls you get another Euro kid since they have 2 on their team already because of Sato and Markkanen...but do you guys really need another? Unless Deni turns out to be as good as Luka Doncic, then the Bulls should take him but he does have weaknesses to his game

Yeah just like how Ben Simmons could only operate with one hand or Harden with one hand...Hayes I feel could work on that too but if he's drafted by the Bulls, Coby or Lavine is the odd man out so who is it gonna be
    No one. Hayes would come off the bench and I envision situations when all 3 of them would be on the court at the same time.

Quote Originally Posted by KG2TB View Post
    No one. Hayes would come off the bench and I envision situations when all 3 of them would be on the court at the same time.
    Yeah but that would require the Bulls to play positionless basketball and that has never been the Bulls

Yeah but that would require the Bulls to play positionless basketball and that has never been the Bulls
    Seems to be pretty in line with Donovan. In case you havenít been paying attention, everything that has happened with the Bulls lately has never been the bulls

This is the most interesting draft discussion we've had in years. We finally have a high pick, but there is no clear cut choice for us. There will be 5+ guys that are in play for us. I'm assuming Wiseman/Edwards/Ball are the 1st 3 gone in no specific order. After that, I don't mind Hayes, Toppin, Okongwu. Then you have Deni, Okoro, Vassell, Halliburton. So many options. So many differing opinions on who will be best available at 4.

I think Hayes carries a lot of upside, and we could really use depth at the 1/2. White/Lavine/Hayes would be a fun young 3 man rotation.

Toppin would add a prototypical 4 with a plethora offensive weapons. A combo of Toppin/Lauri/Wendell/Gafford would be the best young 4/5 group in the league IMO.

Okoro and Vassell would fill our biggest need, but both are reaches at 4. None the less I wouldn't mind that route if it meant we received a 2021 lottery pick to move back. White/Lavine/(Okoro/Vassell) would be good complements, and having 2 top 20 picks next year would give us some trade bait to add a 2nd or 3rd star if we land one in 2021 free agency

Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    This is the most interesting draft discussion we've had in years. We finally have a high pick, but there is no clear cut choice for us. There will be 5+ guys that are in play for us. I'm assuming Wiseman/Edwards/Ball are the 1st 3 gone in no specific order. After that, I don't mind Hayes, Toppin, Okongwu. Then you have Deni, Okoro, Vassell, Halliburton. So many options. So many differing opinions on who will be best available at 4.

I think Hayes carries a lot of upside, and we could really use depth at the 1/2. White/Lavine/Hayes would be a fun young 3 man rotation.

Toppin would add a prototypical 4 with a plethora offensive weapons. A combo of Toppin/Lauri/Wendell/Gafford would be the best young 4/5 group in the league IMO.

Okoro and Vassell would fill our biggest need, but both are reaches at 4. None the less I wouldn't mind that route if it meant we received a 2021 lottery pick to move back. White/Lavine/(Okoro/Vassell) would be good complements, and having 2 top 20 picks next year would give us some trade bait to add a 2nd or 3rd star if we land one in 2021 free agency
    Solid assessment of bulls draft options. Iím hoping the bulls get Wiseman, and then trade WCJ or Lauri? If not Wisemen I like Hayes, bc I like his upside. We lack guards, especially a PG, r we even positive Coby could be a solid PG? Very possible heís just a scorer. This is nothing against Coby, but after 1 year he didnít show enough for us to alter r draft strategy. Plus in the modern NBA itís normal to play three 6í 5 guys at the same time.

Go bulls

Page 35 of 75 FirstFirst ... 25333435363745 ... LastLast