Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Same thing I said before in another thread, I will say it again. Chicago what they need in this draft is a player who can be a generational talent. If they can get a steal in this draft and that player develops into a generational talent playing alongside LaVine...then you have potential to turn the franchise around.
    No way? Are you sure? Generational talent? Who would have thought that's all they were missing?

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    No way? Are you sure? Generational talent? Who would have thought that's all they were missing?
    It's also super easy to find those players.

Quote Originally Posted by ILMindState View Post
    Obviously they need that but looking at the players who have that potential in this upcoming draft the Bulls have the chance to at least draft one and they could possibly end up with LaMelo, Edwards, Wiseman or Nico or Cole

I wonder how high Oturu will rise in this draft. He's putting up some ridiculous numbers right now.

In a house in a Coldesac in Lake in the Hills, Il
    90% of it is prolly the hype he will get because Doncic is doing so well. But Deni Avdija is really interesting to me. Play making Ability..... Shooting Skill. good size.

Jaden Mcdaniels would probably be the other guy i really want. I am also Assuming we dont win the loto because Its us. Id take Wiseman or Edwards despite SG nor C being at the top of the list. I would Avoid Lamelo like the Plague though. I think he is all hype..... we cant see him play. and honestly Lavar on top of it.

‎"If your going to be thinking anyway, you might as well think big"

-Rem Koolhaas

Love me some Killian Hayes

https://youtu.be/w8XuBOvqoec

https://youtu.be/RlIJY3SCUh4

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    90% of it is prolly the hype he will get because Doncic is doing so well. But Deni Avdija is really interesting to me. Play making Ability..... Shooting Skill. good size.

Jaden Mcdaniels would probably be the other guy i really want. I am also Assuming we dont win the loto because Its us. Id take Wiseman or Edwards despite SG nor C being at the top of the list. I would Avoid Lamelo like the Plague though. I think he is all hype..... we cant see him play. and honestly Lavar on top of it.
    Its Wiseman for me. Bigger, more versatile C with stronger hands than Wendell. Id look to trade him and Dunn for a young SF.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Its Wiseman for me. Bigger, more versatile C with stronger hands than Wendell. Id look to trade him and Dunn for a young SF.

youd have to win the loto for Wiseman. and lets be real. It wont happen. Also Dunn needs to be traded b4 the trade deadline...... and we can't trade Wendell on the off chance we might get Wiseman.

-Rem Koolhaas

Quote Originally Posted by Kyben36 View Post
    youd have to win the loto for Wiseman. and lets be real. It wont happen. Also Dunn needs to be traded b4 the trade deadline...... and we can't trade Wendell on the off chance we might get Wiseman.
    Yes, I meant if we were to win the lotto. And I also meant wed trade them in the off-season after the lottery results.

Quote Originally Posted by ChI_ShIzzLe View Post
    Yes, I meant if we were to win the lotto. And I also meant wed trade them in the off-season after the lottery results.

Dunn is a FA though

-Rem Koolhaas

Bulls need a player like Wiseman or Edwards

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Bulls need a player like Wiseman or Edwards
    Bulls need a FO and a head coach that are worth more than the gum on the bottom of my shoes.

-Rem Koolhaas

Watched a good chunk of Georgia today and Anthony Edwards was really impressive. Good handle, decent vision, nice stepback game, nice looking stroke (shot isn't there yet), plus athleticism, engaged defensively, plays the passing lanes well, and easily looked like the best player on the floor on nearly every possession.

Could see him being similar to a SGA or Jamal Murray combo guard in the NBA. I'm not too excited about this draft overall, but he's an exciting prospect. It likely won't matter though since we're definitely picking 7th and he looks like a safe bet for the top 3.

I really like Oturu and Toppin. Toppin is more likely to be available where we end up. We draft either guy and Wendell or Lauri become expendable. Both are solid 2 way players. Topping is more of a tweener 4 whereas Oturu is more of a 4/5 similar to JJJr.

Tyrese Haliburton would be a nice grab if we land around 10-12. He reminds me of Shai Gilgeous-Alexander. Big combo guard who has efficient offense and solid defense.

Page 4 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456 LastLast