Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 31 to 45 of 69
  1. #31
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,265
    Bulls have point guards already, what they need is a big man and they need to draft Wiseman

  2. #32
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    362
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Bulls have point guards already, what they need is a big man and they need to draft Wiseman
    Ready to pull the plug on Carter already?

  3. #33
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,265
    Quote Originally Posted by chisox721 View Post
    Ready to pull the plug on Carter already?
    You have to because Carter is not gettin any better

  4. #34
    Join Date
    Apr 2009
    Location
    Lynwood , IL
    Posts
    47,914
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    You have to because Carter is not gettin any better
    Man what ? Carter has been really solid this year and just turned 20 itís outlandish to say he isnít getting any better lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

  5. #35
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    69,004
    I like Wendell. No reason to give up on him so quickly.

    Also, drafting for need is almost always a stupid idea. BPA all the way and IMO Anthony Edwards would probably be my guy if we somehow picked first. But we'll be picking 7th, so who cares?
    Last edited by DamnGoat; 12-01-2019 at 10:10 PM.

  6. #36
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by DamnGoat View Post
    I like Wendell. No reason to give up on him so quickly.

    Also, drafting for need is almost always a stupid idea. BPA all the way and IMO Anthony Edwards would probably be my guy if we somehow picked first. But we'll be picking 7th, so who cares?
    Bulls will pick 8th this year, and the new face of the NBA will be drafted #7.

  7. #37
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    New Lenox
    Posts
    25,894
    Quote Originally Posted by Stunner View Post
    Man what ? Carter has been really solid this year and just turned 20 itís outlandish to say he isnít getting any better lol


    Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
    He's not even a Bulls fan and I doubt he's seen many games.

  8. #38
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Posts
    2,127
    Quote Originally Posted by toovey107 View Post
    He's not even a Bulls fan and I doubt he's seen many games.
    Warriors getting #1 would be so trash

  9. #39
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Posts
    20,674
    Quote Originally Posted by disgruntledbull View Post
    Warriors getting #1 would be so trash
    Get ready

  10. #40
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,265
    Same thing I said before in another thread, I will say it again. Chicago what they need in this draft is a player who can be a generational talent. If they can get a steal in this draft and that player develops into a generational talent playing alongside LaVine...then you have potential to turn the franchise around.

  11. #41
    Join Date
    Apr 2004
    Location
    Northwest Arkansas
    Posts
    69,004
    Lol, obviously they need a generational talent. Most teams do.

    Getting a generational talent requires a lot of luck. The draft odds have flattened out to a point where tanking doesn't guarantee you anything anymore. They've had pretty ****** luck in the last two drafts, so maybe they'll luck into a higher pick this time, but I wouldn't count on it.

  12. #42
    Join Date
    Jun 2004
    Location
    Los Angeles County, CA
    Posts
    44,582
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Same thing I said before in another thread, I will say it again. Chicago what they need in this draft is a player who can be a generational talent. If they can get a steal in this draft and that player develops into a generational talent playing alongside LaVine...then you have potential to turn the franchise around.
    Get this man a position in the FO

  13. #43
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,265
    Quote Originally Posted by WOwolfOL View Post
    Get this man a position in the FO
    But y'all's front office doesn't draft well that's the problem

  14. #44
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Location
    Mishawaka, IN
    Posts
    7,272
    I really like Obi Toppin out of this draft. I'm assuming we will end up with an 8-12 pick. Dude plays both sides of the ball, wants the ball in his hands in big moments, is an extremely efficient shooter. Seems like the perfect PF in today's NBA.

  15. #45
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    4,265
    Quote Originally Posted by dabears34ft View Post
    I really like Obi Toppin out of this draft. I'm assuming we will end up with an 8-12 pick. Dude plays both sides of the ball, wants the ball in his hands in big moments, is an extremely efficient shooter. Seems like the perfect PF in today's NBA.
    Much better than Markkanen and that's saying a lot

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •