Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Christmas Day🎄🏀

It is said that the NBA doesn't truly start until Christmas Day...so that being said what do you love the most about NBA games on Christmas Day? What are you most excited about this year for NBA Christmas?

Well I feel like this year is the first year they got it right, scheduling wise. 5 must watch tough and entertaining games, no Knicks. Obviously canít predict the Warriors and Zion injuries but they at least tried their best this year to make every game tough and entertaining

Yes they definitely got the games right this year and they definitely got the times of the games right too. I'll give you this, no Knicks on Christmas Day thank God. I can almost imagine these games will be exciting especially seeing the Lakers and Clippers once again going at it on Christmas Day. Plus the Raptors get to play on Christmas too for the first time in forever but I love that they have to face my Celtics on Christmas.

Wouldn't Portland against the Nuggets have made more sense?

Quote Originally Posted by NBA all the way View Post
    Wouldn't Portland against the Nuggets have made more sense?
    Yes it would have but overall I liked the schedule. Pelicans were looking like a force in preseason until Zion went down. Crazy how much Portland has fell off but they do have some key injuries to be fair.

Instead of the Nuggets playing on Christmas Day, I would have had the Pelicans go up against the Knicks if anything because of Zion vs RJ or had the Hawks play on Christmas

Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Instead of the Nuggets playing on Christmas Day, I would have had the Pelicans go up against the Knicks if anything because of Zion vs RJ or had the Hawks play on Christmas
    The Nuggets were the number 2 seed in the west, how can you exclude them? Or is it because they aren't super flashy?

The Nuggets were the number 2 seed in the west, how can you exclude them? Or is it because they aren't super flashy?
    A bit of both but also I would have had the Hawks play on Christmas Day if anything because of Trae Young...I would have had Hawks vs Mavericks if anythin because of Trae vs Luka

A bit of both but also I would have had the Hawks play on Christmas Day if anything because of Trae Young...I would have had Hawks vs Mavericks if anythin because of Trae vs Luka
    Maybe but what time slot? It seems all the current matchups are the same conference.

Maybe but what time slot? It seems all the current matchups are the same conference.
    I would have put them in the 2:30 or 5pm time slot

Nah thank god itís not the Knicks. Those were 2 of the top 3 rookies but Zion and RJ isnít even a debate, zions on a completely different level. No need to make a big game out of it

I would have put them in the 2:30 or 5pm time slot
    Thought 5 was like the prime time slot? Zero reason for a 5-16 team to be the headliner of the day.

Edit: looks like its 8 but still idk if the Hawks have any business on Christmas day. Luka, KP and the Mavs I could see though.
    Last edited by NBA all the way; 12-03-2019 at 07:30 PM.