Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 4 of 329 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast
    Heíll be in the draft regardless.

Plus the Knicks don't need a PG...you guys have an over abundance of that already. Y'all have a 2 guard in RJ. A 4 in Randle and a 5 in Mitch. A 3 in Knox but you guys might need another 3 or even another 4 or 5 depending.

two local (NJ) kids Scottie Lewis and Bryan Antoine. Not sure both come out this year but I expect at least one will. Ultra quick and athletic guards that have dominated high school games.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Its a little early guys for this
    I think it's pretty clear where the Knicks are heading...not sure what you're waiting to see lol.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    James Wiseman, it will be the Knicks luck to win the lottery and you may have to pick this guy, he's a stud and is 7'1 with a 7'6 wing span.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hl6Cdm-4ZSA

Check out all the big time college coach's at his game. Nice moves on offense, quick feet and a lefty.
    I'd still go Cole. NBA teams will probably take the big as usual though.

If the Knicks were to get Wiseman, they should look to move Mitch for help in another area (PG, stretch 4, etc.). No need to keep both unless they want Mitch as a long term backup. At the same time, his inability to stay out of foul trouble may lead him to be a backup or a 20-25 min per game player.

Wiseman projects similarly to Mitch defensively for those concerned about that. He's raw offensively, but seems to have more tools to work with to make him a little more than just a rim runner.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Does cole anthony look very small for someone listed at 6"3 or is it just me?
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    He is small and that always scares me. I was worried aboout Trae and It worked out so im not gonna fight it. Kid has skills but he's like 6 1' and i think Anthony Edwards is probably about 6 3' or 6 4' tops. Can AE play PG is the question. Im not sure.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    He looks very small - I'm suspect on 6'3. Dude doesn't look a centimeter over 6.
    He's probably 6'2". Here he is playing with Donavan Mitchell and other NBA players. You can gauge his size a little better because we know how tall these players are.

Trae is a lot sharper, quicker, faster though. And i still think trae will get crushed in the platoffs.

I like cole but im not remotely sold on him yet, nor his listed height.
    Cole is a much better athlete than what he's shown in his two college games. If you followed him before, you would actually be more shocked now when it comes to his shooting. In HS, he fit the mold of an athletic PG. Now, it looks like his shot improved a lot.

If it comes down to it in June and the Knicks are fortunate enough, he's one of those guys where you don't overthink it and you just take him. Him, along with Ball, will be dissected more than any other players in the draft because of their higher profiles. Think RJ last year, Doncic the year before that, Tatum, Simmons, etc.

It might be more justified for Ball for obvious reasons, but I think Cole is a safe bet.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    WIseman ineligible for draft now.
    What happened?

And how the hell can the ncaa make a player ineligible for the nba?

Shady NCAA nonsense.
    Ineligible to play. He will be in the draft in June.

His suspension is currently on hold though (lawyer stepped in) and he was allowed to play last night.

Get lucky for Cole.

Sign Baynes and Bogdanovic in the offseason.

That's my plan, but of course that won't happen lol.

1. New York Knicks

Cole Anthony | 6-3 guard | 19 years old, freshman | North Carolina

Anthony is not going to be everyoneís pick for the top spot in the preseason, but heís my No. 1 guy for a few reasons. First, finding a player who you think can be an all-star caliber lead guard is not only one of the most difficult things to find, but also arguably the most valuable outside of a two-way, shot-creating wing. In my opinion, Anthony has that kind of upside.

Heís terrific with ball in hand, possessing tremendous change of pace and change of direction skills. His handle is polished and crisp, allowing him to be a monster both out in transition and in ball-screen situations. Heís a bit more of a scorer than a passer right now, but thatís okay. He can hit shots from all three levels now that heís improved as a shooter and can create those shots with ease.

Over the last year, the big development has been the passing. Having scouted him at Nike Basketball Academy this summer, I noticed that Anthony took on much more of a distribution role than he had in the past, showcasing a variety of cross-court kick-out and pocket passes that represented slightly more advanced reads in the halfcourt than what heíd previously shown across his high school career. His decision-making can be a touch questionable at times, as heíll sometimes take a bad, contested shot or try to hit a home run pass that isnít there. But this part of his game has gotten much better in the last year, and I think he can be trusted to lead North Carolinaís offense as a freshman point guard.

Indeed, thatís another reason Iím quite high on Anthony entering the year. Roy Williamsí offense is an absolutely spectacular fit for the former Oak Hill Academy lead guard, as heíll be allowed to crash the defensive glass, lead the early North Carolina break, and create plays for his teammates in a well-curated system for a point guard to find success. Coby White was tremendous in this scheme as a freshman point guard last year, and I think Anthony is even a bit more polished entering the college game than I thought White was.

He has good size for the position, a well-developed frame, and shouldnít have much of an adjustment to the college game from a physical standpoint. Iíll also just note that Anthony does have a tendency to step up in the big spots. He won MVP at the McDonaldís All-American game, would have won MVP at Hoop Summit had they handed it out, then won MVP at Jordan Brand Classic. He consistently produces, even when surrounded by other elite players. The soft expectation for me is that Anthony tosses up something in the range of 18 points, six rebounds and six assists per game, as the team should play at pace and allow him to rack up some pretty remarkable counting numbers. If he combines that with high-level shooting from the perimeter off the dribble, and continued efficiency, I expect that heíll be in the mix for the top spot. In general, though, this is a season that does not have a consensus guy, and there will be quite a few players jockeying for the position throughout the season.

2. Cleveland Cavaliers

Anthony Edwards | 6-5 guard | 18 years old, freshman | Georgia

Edwards is a power athlete all the way. At 6-foot-5, he has good size for both the lead guard and off-guard positions and is a dynamic scorer with ball in hand. Few guards can transition power to explosiveness on their drive in the way that Edwards can. If you give him a full head of steam, heís going to finish at the rim every time. Heís quick, but I donít know that Iíd call his lateral agility quick twitch. Sometimes itís difficult to tell just how high the upside is with his game off the bounce, though. His handle isnít completely loose, but itís not always tied to his body, either. He has a bevy of crossovers that he can use in the open floor, but at the McDonaldís All-American, he was slightly less adept with his handle in tight quarters than youíd hope to see.

If the handle improves, though, the rest of the game has a chance to take off into the stratosphere. Heís not an elite-level playmaker yet as a passer, but does display some flash plays ó particularly out in space. Again, I think the fact that once he gets into smaller areas, that heís not as confident in his handle kind of holds him back in this regard. Sometimes, he misses open passes and tosses up a contested jumper. His decision-making isnít quite good enough yet for an NBA team to just give him the ball and get out of the way.

But as far as him being a scorer, I buy into his jumper and think heíll be a good shooter from distance in time. He has great balance and has improved his footwork to the point that he is good at loading into jumpers off the dribble from 3 with step-backs and side-steps. His in-between game could use a bit of work still ó again, the handle slows him down a bit with his ball pick-up when attacking forward a bit.

Indeed, his midrange game is going to be important if heís going to be a high-level NBA scorer, but the level heís going to have to reach is probably slightly lower because heís so great at finishing through contact with power and explosiveness. No one in college basketball is going to put up more highlight-reel plays than Edwards at the basket this year. I think the over/under for genuine poster dunks is at least 9.5.

Whether you prefer Edwards or Anthony comes down to what you prefer in prospects. Do you want someone who is a bit more polished now, with room to grow, or do you want someone with all of the athletic upside in the world who can grow into his game? Do you believe in Edwards continuing to polish out his skillset and becoming the kind of decision-maker who fosters an elite NBA offense, or would you rather have Anthony as more of a true lead guard? How much does Anthony being a year older than Edwards matter to you when looking at their developmental arcs? These are all questions that donít really have right or wrong answers yet. Iíd certainly put Edwards and Anthony into the top tier, and I think Edwards is a strong contender for the No. 1 spot by the end of the campaign.

3. Washington Wizards

James Wiseman | 7-1 center | 18 years old, freshman | Memphis

However, there is a third contender for the No. 1 spot in my mind, right now. Anthony, Edwards and Wiseman are my clear top-three players heading into the season. Whereas Edwards and Anthony play valuable positions where the replacement level is lower as a lead guard, Wiseman plays at the stacked center position. Itís a position where itís easier to find good options given the smaller lineups that NBA teams play now, and the responsibilities at the position are often pretty simple. So to be selected this high in the draft at the position, you have to bring something special to the table. And indeed, where Wiseman does that is on the defensive end.

Early in Wisemanís career, I was a bit disappointed by his motor and activity level on defense. Itís not that he didnít want to play physically, but because he has a high center of gravity and was still developing his lower body strength, guys could really push him around. In the summer of 2018, I watched West Virginia center Oscar Tshiebwe push Wiseman all over the floor in an AAU game, catching him for 24 points and 13 rebounds, a performance that really raised some red flags with me.

Fast forward to the beginning of the 2019 calendar year, though, and Wiseman had made some necessary adjustments. Itís clear that he added weight and got stronger and could no longer be shoved around inside. Defensively, players werenít having as much success driving into his body and finishing, because he now had the necessary core strength to absorb the contact and still stay straight up and be an impediment. He has actualized his rim protection from potential into production.

Defensively, heís not necessarily a switch guy, but he gets down in a stance and can move his feet on the perimeter. Basically, with the strides Wiseman has made over the last nine months, I think weíre looking at a potential NBA defensive player of the year candidate, given his tools at 7-foot-1 with a 7-6 wingspan.

Offensively, I do have some real concerns. When I spoke with Wiseman at the McDonaldís All-American game, he felt that his future was more in the vein of a Giannis type who could handle and create offense. In reality, I see him as more of a rim-running, low-usage center with elite vertical gravity. Expect Memphis, with head coach Penny Hardaway and assistants Mike Miller and Cody Toppert coming from the NBA, to play him more in that vein. Theyíre going to play an up-tempo NBA style with NBA spacing and concepts on both ends of the floor. Heíll set screens for Boogie Ellis, sit in the dunker spot on offense and be asked to occasionally pop and also be ready to shoot trailer 3s.
    Thus far, the reports are that Wiseman has been extremely coachable and extremely receptive to trying to improve and get better. If he can showcase those skills and excise some of the fat from his game, Wiseman should end up as a top-five player in this class. There is some more downside here, but Iíve come around on Wiseman big time.

4. Memphis Grizzlies

Tyrese Maxey | 6-3 guard | 18 years old, freshman | Kentucky

Maxey is one of my favorites in this class. Iím on the higher end of where NBA scouts have him, but most do have him in this tier of prospects ó below the top group, fitting somewhere comfortably within the second. Above all, Maxey is a scorer at all three levels. Heís improved his jumper to the point where I think heís now an efficient, knockdown guy from distance. It wouldnít surprise me to see him above 40 percent this season.

His release is lightning quick, terrific off the bounce because of a strong ball pick-up, and his mechanics are extremely clean. That stretches to his efficiency in the midrange, although heís a lot more adept with his floater/runner package than he is as a shooter in the midrange because he doesnít get a crazy amount of elevation on his shot. But over the years, heís really done a terrific job of adding to his package of creative push shots from within 10 feet. Heís one of the few players that I think can actually be efficient on such attempts.

But heís more than a scorer. Maxey is an absolute dog on the ball defensively. At 6-foot-3 with a 6-foot-6 wingspan, few guys are as good at hounding opposing ballhandlers. He fights through screens, knows how to play angles, and has lightning-quick hands that force steals. And at 200 pounds, he has the kind of powerfully built frame to where guys canít just blow through him in switch scenarios or on drives. Putting him in a backcourt with Ashton Hagans is going to just be misery for opposing teams because both can pick you up for 80 feet, slow down how quickly you can initiate your set at the point of attack, and then cut off drives.

The big question here comes with his distribution. Kentucky will likely have Hagans play more lead guard this season and initiate its own sets. Maxey is definitely a more combo, score-first guard than he is as a distributor. But at 6-3, heís probably going to need to do some of that. Maxey tends to be a guy who doesnít make mistakes with ball in hand, but he also hasnít yet displayed vision in the halfcourt to where you can truly believe in him making the right reads to open players. I have hope he can develop there because that will certainly be his swing skill.

But in general, Maxey is just the kind of guy who I completely believe in. Heís a terrific leader, with a fun personality that Kentucky fans will absolutely fall in love with. He also is extremely intelligent and works hard. He finished in the top five percent of his graduating high school class in Texas academically while also destroying folks on the basketball court. Wildcat fans are going to be happy to have him for a year.

5. Charlotte Hornets

LaMelo Ball | 6-7 guard | 18 years old, international | Illawarra Hawks
    2019-20 stats: 13.4 points, 6.5 rebounds, 5.5 assists, 1.6 steals, 34.2/19.6/73.3

Iím going to do a deeper dive into Ball soon, as heís a fascinating draft prospect for a variety of reasons. Scouts and executives who have spoken with The Athletic are completely polarized in their view of him ó to a point. A couple Iíve spoken with genuinely think heís the best prospect in this upcoming draft for reasons Iíll delve into momentarily. Others think heís more of a mid-to-late lottery type. For the most part, the scouts Iíve spoken with havenít ruled him out as a contender for No. 1, but they certainly like other prospects more entering the year. Based off of the conversations Iíve had, Iíd say heís outside of the top tier, but certainly within the second one. Iíve reflected that by placing him at No. 5. To be honest, in this draft, itís just really hard to find a prospect who is worth passing on the upside Ball brings to the table.

Still, Iím more on the (relatively, at least) skeptical side when it comes to Ballís game. The positive here is that I donít think there is a better distributor in this class. By far, that is his best skill. As a playmaker for others, heís a genius. Even playing in the professional NBL with quite a few guards league-wide that wouldnít look out of place in the NBA, heís been the one who stands out most to me as a passer.

His creativity is remarkable in regard to the way he sees the floor, and the passes in his toolbox canít be matched. Heíll throw passes with spin on the ball that Iím not quite sure Iíve ever seen before, with them landing directly in the shooting pocket. And even while making these seemingly high-degree-of-difficulty passes, Ballís turnover rate has been quite low. Much like his brother Lonzo, he just sees things differently on the floor. However, unlike Lonzo, I think LaMelo should have an easier time getting penetration with drives. Whereas Lonzo plays quite upright, LaMelo gets good bend through his legs, can turn his hips and can actually get into the teeth of the defense at this level.
    Having said that, Iím concerned about every other part of his game. As a shooter, Ball just doesnít pass the eye test or the stats test right now. The release point is different far too often, and his shot selection is still pretty rough. Those turnovers that heís so good at avoiding with the pass? He creates them by taking bad shots. Also, I feel very little confidence in him shooting 3s, as heís never really been a high-efficiency shooter at any level. Iíll delve deeper there at some point in November, but Iím worried about the shot translating to the deeper NBA line.

He has no problem playing physically and doesnít avoid contact, but he doesnít have the ability to do that with his frame yet. Heís very skinny and doesnít really have a frame that looks like itís going to be able to fill out. That hinders him around the basket as a finisher. All of this has resulted in him running a 42.7 true-shooting percentage, which is 59th out of a qualified 63 players in the NBL right now based off of minutes played. And as a defender, Ball has good instincts away from the ball for making plays and creating turnovers, but his overall impact is negative. Heís a really poor on-ball defender, and has very poor defensive mechanics when it comes to sitting in a stance or closing out on shooters on-balance. Itís all gambles, all the time. At the end of the day, this is an 18-year-old playing productively at a good professional level in Australia. Thatís nothing to scoff at, and itís why I have him at No. 5 entering the year. The positives in general here, given his age and clearly prodigious basketball mind, far exceed the negatives. Still, I canít say Iím quite as in as many are on Ball right now. I have him at No. 5 right now more out of an absence of other prospects.

6. Sacramento Kings

Theo Maledon | 6-4 guard | 18 years old, international | ASVEL
    2019-20 stats in French Elite League, Euroleague: 13.7 minutes, 4.2 points, 2.6 assists, 1.4 rebounds, 1.2 turnovers, 38.9/33.3/68.9

Maledon has been on the radar of scouts for a while now. He started getting minutes in the top French league back when he was 16 years old, in 2018, and has since established himself as a starter for ASVEL, the team Tony Parker owns and operates as club president. Few players are capable of playing on such a big stage at 18 years old, as ASVEL is one of the top teams in France and will play in Euroleague competition this season. And Maledon didnít just play last season; he was actually pretty good. He posted a 60.9 true-shooting percentage as a scorer and showcased strong vision as a passer.

He is a big point guard at 6-foot-4 with great full-court athleticism and quickness. Heís lightning fast in the open floor and can make transition plays happen out of nowhere. Heíll use length to get into passing lanes defensively, then finishes above the rim on the break by leaping off of one foot or having the vision to toss a drop-off pass to a trailing teammate.

In the half-court, things are a bit murkier right now. Stylistically, he plays more at pace in the same way Shai Gilgeous-Alexander does. He takes screens, probes the defense, changes speed and directions well and does a great job of getting the defense to collapse around him. He doesnít have much of an in-between game right now, but he can get to the basket and finish or knock down 3s off the catch.

Heís more comfortable right now driving to pass than driving to score when the defense is set. Heís good at finding angles for drop-offs and kick-outs, but defenses have been able to goad him into turnovers throughout his career. His assist-to-turnover ratio has long been a bit too close to the 1-to-1 barrier that you donít want from lead guards, largely because he tends to run turnover rates around 20 percent.

With Maledon playing solid minutes in Euroleague this year, weíll get a good chance to see exactly how far along he is entering his first potential draft year. It would be beneficial for him to showcase a bit of an in-between game that could potentially keep defenders off balance, and more importantly be able to limit turnovers a bit more. Heís been better early on, posting a 2.3-to-1 assist-to-turnover mark through five games. Continue that and see a slight jump in the efficiency heís run this year, and heíll be a top-10 pick.

7. Golden State Warriors

Deni Avdija | 6-8 forward | 18 years old, international | Maccabi Tel Aviv
    2019-20 stats in Israel, Euroleague: 15.7 minutes, 4.7 points, 1.0 assists, 3.8 rebounds, 39.5/35.7/58.3

Avdija is another standout international who has been on the radar of scouts for a few years now. Heís been a standout youth player for Israel since 2017, culminating in him winning the most valuable player award at the U20 European Championships this summer playing two years up as an 18-year-old. Itís incredibly difficult to do that as an underage player. Heís starting to get minutes for Maccabi Tel Aviv off the bench, which will be good for his development long-term to play against older players ó although heís struggled a bit early on in Euroleague competition.

Having said that, Avdija is a pretty polarizing prospect. A lot of what he brings to the table skill-wise translates to an on-ball role. First and foremost, Avdija plays incredibly hard. Heís a terrific passer with great feel for the game. He goes for the home run a bit too often and can turn the ball over, but his vision is superb, and he can really make plays with the ball in his hands.

For Israel, in youth competitions, he acts as something of a lead guard/initiator who can make plays at a high level for his teammates. Heís a really strong ballhandler for his size and can get into the paint with his handle. Itís led to comparisons to Luka Doncic, but they should stop there. Doncic is a better ballhandler, more capable of breaking down defenders, and heís a much better shooter. Avdijaís touch isnít terrible, but heís not really much of a shooter right now that Iíd trust to hit shots. Undeniably, Avdijaís free throw shooting is poor, with him having made just 57.8 percent of his nearly 300 attempts. His finishing also leaves a lot to be desired, which is why he ran a pretty inefficient line despite winning MVP of that aforementioned U20 event this summer.

Because of the on-ball skills and questionable shooting, that leads to questions about what his next role will be. I think itís somewhat unlikely Avdija will develop the athleticism to consistently break down defenders at the NBA level. Therefore, heís going to have to play more of an off-ball role regularly. And if Avdija canít shoot, thatís an issue on offense. Overall, of his tracked attempts in his career thus far (youth competition for Israel, ANGT tournaments for Maccabi Tel Aviv, professional settings), Avdija has made just 31 percent of his 3-point attempts over nearly 340 attempts. The number drops into the 20s if you take just his professional outings thus far.

Thatís the swing skill for Avdija because the rest of his game does portend nicely toward being a potential starter as a big secondary ballhandler who can make plays happen. Heís also a playmaker on defense with great instinctual awareness of whatís happening around him. His feet arenít super quick, but heís a fluid mover who should be able to deal with bigs, then also play on the backside defensively in help.

This is actually going to be a pretty interesting season in terms of scouting for Avdija, because it looks like his role is going to put him in positions to where he has to hit shots from distance to space the floor for his teammates. Scouts will be looking closely to see how he plays in this role.

8. New Orleans Pelicans

R.J. Hampton | 6-5 guard | 18 years old, international | New Zealand Breakers
    2019-20 stats in NBL: 10.8 points, 2.0 assists, 4.4 rebounds, 48.8/42.1/80.0

Editorís Note: For more on Hampton, be sure to read Dana OíNeilís outstanding All-Access feature she wrote after spending time with him in New Zealand.

Hampton is the other big-time NBL export from the United States this year. Whereas Ballís every move has been followed and heís played more of a central role for a bad Illawarra team, Hampton has been more of a steady contributor while playing a role for the Breakers.

He does a good job of getting out in transition to make things happen, and heís hit shots off the catch when asked. Heíll play in pick-and-roll and drive, but heís definitely been much more focused on scoring as opposed to distribution within his role thus far. He starts in the backcourt next to Corey Webster, who handles most of the initiation responsibilities, with Hampton spacing and playing second side ball-screen actions.

Honestly, I think Hampton has acquitted himself well in the NBL. Itís a pro league with a lot of really strong players. Heís held down a starting spot for the Breakers, and largely done so with efficiency on offense. There are defensive breakdowns and he needs to keep improving his frame so that defenders canít just cut off his driving angles by being stronger than him. But so far, heís been better than any other young NBL export outside of Ball.

Ultimately, the big question with him revolves around whether he can get to the point where he can be a lead guard as a distributor. He misses passes right now and is clearly still developing. As the game slows down for him, itís possible he could be more of a 1 than a 2 due to his ability to change speeds and handle the ball, although weíre still a ways away from seeing the consistency needed to play the spot.

Overall, Hampton looks like a solid lottery pick right now. Heís been outshone a bit because Ball has been so interesting, but NBA teams see Hampton as a scoring guard worth investing in, especially in this class.
    https://theathletic.com/1341173/2019...t-version-1-0/

Nico is a little further down to start for The Athletic, but other places have him in the lottery and even the top 10.

17. Portland Trail Blazers

Nico Mannion | 6-3 guard | 18 years old, freshman | Arizona

Scouts who have gone to Arizona practices have come away with the impression that the coaching staff is trying to pump the brakes on the pro hype surrounding Mannion just a bit. Itís not that they donít think heís a one-and-done or a likely first-round pick or anything. Itís more about evaluators around the industry having him as a potential top-10 pick and Arizona wanting to manage expectations about someone who will be an extremely popular player this season.

Honestly, I do understand why. Mannion is not some incredible athlete who will be able to buzz in and out of the lane in the NBA with ease. Heís a high-IQ guard who gets by with feel for the game. His play with a ball-screen is really strong. In those situations, his footwork is terrific, and he has all of the little tricks you look for to change speeds and directions to find the empty spot in those defensive coverages. And once he does that and gets into the paint, Mannion is really good at using his touch from the midrange and his terrific passing ability to tear the defense apart from the inside. Itís also worth noting that heís a strong shooter from distance off the dribble.

Still, the question scouts have asked about Mannion is whether heís athletic or skilled enough to become a starting point guard who can consistently break down defenders. Can his offensive aptitude make up for what will, undeniably, be some real defensive concerns in the NBA? He just doesnít have the length, lateral quickness or strength to become a plus defender, in all likelihood. This season should do a bit to tell us about that. Still, I am curious to see how his frame and athleticism look as he steps up in competition.

Heís one of the guys Iím most looking forward to watching this season. Iím going to default to what the scouts have told me for now, despite my overall interest in Mannion long-term. After having seen him for two straight weeks last year at Hoop Summit and McDonaldís All-American, I would have had him in the lottery. Weíll see, though.
    Another thing worth noting: Arizona has consistently been talking up center Zeke Nnaji quite a bit in the preseason. I am not sure I see the NBA translation there yet, so he wonít feature on this mock draft. But expect him to contribute early for the Wildcats.
    Last edited by smood999; 11-09-2019 at 01:22 PM.

Espn:

1. Cha james wiseman memphis 7-1 c 18.5

2. Mem anthony edwards georgia 6-3 sg 18.2

3. Nyk lamelo ball illawarra 6-7 pg 18.1

4. Sac cole anthony unc 6-3 pg/sg 19.4

5. Cle deni avdija maccabi 6-9 sg/sf 18.8

6. Was rj hampton new zealand 6-5 pg 18.7

7. Chi jaden mcdaniels washington 6-10 sf/pf 19.0

8. Nop theo maledon villeurbanne 6-5 pg 18.3

9. Okc nico mannion arizona 6-3 pg 18.6

10. Gsw scottie lewis florida 6-5 sg/sf 19.6

11. Atl kahlil whitney kentucky 6-7 sf/pf 18.8

12. Det isaiah stewart washington 6-9 c 18.4

13. Min tyrese maxey kentucky 6-3 sg 18.9

14. Phx precious achiuwa memphis 6-9 pf 20.3

15. Orl tyrese haliburton iowa st 6-5 pg 19.6

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Ineligible to play. He will be in the draft in June.

His suspension is currently on hold though (lawyer stepped in) and he was allowed to play last night.
    not that we should take him anyway but the more studs in hte draft the better.

Ball, Frank & RJ would make for alot of size at the 1,2,3 and alot of playmaking, ballhandling.

Page 4 of 329 FirstFirst ... 234561454104 ... LastLast