Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 330 of 415 FirstFirst ... 230280320328329330331332340380 ... LastLast
Results 4,936 to 4,950 of 6224
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I think Ja would have been the #1 pick 100% in this draft. I even think RJ would be the #1 easily
    Despite the numbers, I would take Edwards #1.

IMO heís scratching the surface of his potential.

I think Ja would have been the #1 pick 100% in this draft. I even think RJ would be the #1 easily
    Oh JA and RJ are runnaway #1 picks here. No prospect is near their potential. Lamelo and Edwards might be stars but they donít come near their potentials imo.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Despite the numbers, I would take Edwards #1.

IMO heís scratching the surface of his potential.
    Over morant ? Lol yeah right. Not 1 Gm does that.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Over morant ? Lol yeah right. Not 1 Gm does that.
    Sorry not over Ja, I meant over RJ.

Ja #1 is a no-brainer.

Oh JA and RJ are runnaway #1 picks here. No prospect is near their potential. Lamelo and Edwards might be stars but they donít come near their potentials imo.
    Why do you feel like LaMelo and Edwards are lesser prospects than Morant and RJB?

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Why do you feel like LaMelo and Edwards are lesser prospects than Morant and RJB?
    Because they are lesser prospects. Skill wise, and results wise

Especially Ja. Dude had star written all over him
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 07-04-2020 at 07:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Because they are lesser skilled versions of both.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Sorry not over Ja, I meant over RJ.

Ja #1 is a no-brainer.
    I disagree but I could see that. I wouldnít but it wouldnít be shocking at least
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I disagree but I could see that. I wouldnít but it wouldnít be shocking at least
    I think RJ was a more polished college player but I think that Edwards has more natural talent IMO.

I think RJ was a more polished college player but I think that Edwards has more natural talent IMO.
    Weíll see soon enough.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Last years draft was considered awful besides the top guys. This is like that one, except with much worse prospects at the top

Not that all the players are bad. But not likely star-level. If this year had a few ďguaranteesĒ at the top, then the rest following, would look a lot better. Tons of question marks on all the guys
    This draft may not have any star talent like Ja and Zion but we don't know that yet... Ball and Obi might be just as good because we just don't know yet.

My point is there are a lot of unknowns mainly because of the state of the world right now. Just because we haven't seen much of these guys doesn't mean they won't be stars in the NBA. I think there is More NBA talent in this draft overall.

Because they are lesser skilled versions of both.
    How could you possibly know that?

I would argue that Obi's numbers and dominance in College basketball this year was equal to that of Zion last year but we didn't get to see Obi finish his season. Same for other top talents in this draft... The media got the chance to hype Zion where these guys were quarantined.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    How could you possibly know that?

I would argue that Obi's numbers and dominance in College basketball this year was equal to that of Zion last year but we didn't get to see Obi finish his season. Same for other top talents in this draft... The media got the chance to hype Zion where these guys were quarantined.
    You would be wrong in making that argument.

Straight up Iím predicting there will be 15-20+ guys in this draft who are better/more useful in the NBA than Obi. Maybe Iím wrong but he gives me big overrated vibes.

Totally different game than Jabari/way more athletic but thereís always these prospects who are hyped big, get drafted top 5 and then are end of bench guys 3-4 years down the road. Iím pretty confident Obi could be one of them unless he lands in a perfect situation.

As Golden Stateís center i could see Obi being successful and proving me wrong. On a bad team next to a more traditional 5 I think Obi will struggle mightily.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Straight up Iím predicting there will be 15-20+ guys in this draft who are better/more useful in the NBA than Obi. Maybe Iím wrong but he gives me big overrated vibes.

Totally different game than Jabari/way more athletic but thereís always these prospects who are hyped big, get drafted top 5 and then are end of bench guys 3-4 years down the road. Iím pretty confident Obi could be one of them unless he lands in a perfect situation.

As Golden Stateís center i could see Obi being successful and proving me wrong. On a bad team next to a more traditional 5 I think Obi will struggle mightily.
    I'd take that bet... He is a combination of Blake and Amare but with a decent 3 point shot. His defense is no worse than LaMelo Ball who we all think should be the #1 pick. Obi is a stud.

Speaking of LaMelo, this video shows his strengths and weaknesses... Defense and 3 point shooing being his biggest flaws but like Obi Toppin they will have NBA coaches and trainers to help him work on his flaws.

https://youtu.be/5d3MNxZ07Ic