Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 308 of 414 FirstFirst ... 208258298306307308309310318358408 ... LastLast
Results 4,606 to 4,620 of 6200
    It's ridiculous that the lottery is delayed so long. Then you gotta give teams 2 months before the actual draft. The worst 5 teams are going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    It's ridiculous that the lottery is delayed so long. Then you gotta give teams 2 months before the actual draft. The worst 5 teams are going nowhere.
    The NBA is fixed bro certain teams are destined to fail

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Yeah I stand by what I said a couple days ago that heíll be a much better pro than Toppin. I still want a guard with our lotto pick but Deni is going to be a player in this league imo.

I could see the Wolves taking him, running out a starting unit of:

DLo-Beasley-Deni-Juancho-KAT

Could be the start of something out west if they could gel right.

https://www.winnerleague.tv/en-int/playerpage/127512

Full Deni game. Kid can play but I'm not taking him that early over a PG.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Could Cole Anthony be the Donovan Mitchell of this draft? I remember not being high on Mitchell, because his numbers were not very efficient. Cole might be in that same boat. His numbers are definitely not efficient, but he is believed to have the goods.
    I didn't post here at the time but I was a huge Donovan Mitchell fan back in that draft. I thought his style and skills translated to the NBA better than college. I kind of feel the same with Cole. I don't think Cole will have a Mitchell type of impact or ever be as good as him but he'll be a very good starting PG. Worst case he's one of the best 6th man in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    The draft should have been this week! We were supposed to take Obi with the 7th pick on Thursday!

They really should have just cancelled the season, have the lottery in May and the Draft in June like normal. And start up again in October like NORMAL.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Yeah I stand by what I said a couple days ago that heíll be a much better pro than Toppin. I still want a guard with our lotto pick but Deni is going to be a player in this league imo.

I could see the Wolves taking him, running out a starting unit of:

DLo-Beasley-Deni-Juancho-KAT

Could be the start of something out west if they could gel right.
    We would be lucky to grab either guy in the 6-8 range.

Iíd be lying if I said I had no concerns about Obiís defense though. And with Randle here and probably not going anywhere for one year, there isnít an obvious immediate starting role for Toppin.

Deni could start at the 3 in Year 1 and become our future 4 and secondary ball-handler. I have this feeling that heís going to be one of the few guys where he his current FT% wonít be a predictor of his future shot with the way he continues to rapidly improve.

Quote Originally Posted by beagleboss View Post
    The draft should have been this week! We were supposed to take Obi with the 7th pick on Thursday!

They really should have just cancelled the season, have the lottery in May and the Draft in June like normal. And start up again in October like NORMAL.
    Ew. Things arenít going to be normal in October so yeah.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Deni is the only non-guard we should be considering

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Deni is the only non-guard we should be considering
    Agreed. Iím starting to warm up to the idea of taking him over PGs not named Hayes or Ball also. Haliburton projects to be more of a secondary ball handler, so why not get a bigger wing that offers that as well?

Lmao everyone loves deni now bkuz he had a good game vs scrubs

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Agreed. Iím starting to warm up to the idea of taking him over PGs not named Hayes or Ball also. Haliburton projects to be more of a secondary ball handler, so why not get a bigger wing that offers that as well?
    I still like Hali, especially if we continue to not address the holes at both guard spots. Could see him solidifying the 2 spot. If we go out and sign a 2, or are going to be agressive to try, then I could see going for Deni

Pretty much still have our board like this

Ball
    Edwards
    Hali
    Hayes
    Deni

Not a fan, but I could see going Cole before Deni. I wouldnít, but I wouldnít be mad at it

A young, versatile front court of Mitch, Deni, RJ would look good
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 06-22-2020 at 01:21 PM.

I think the Knicks are going to take the most offensively gifted PG available at 6, which is probably Cole.

Quote Originally Posted by S.L.ugger View Post
    Could Cole Anthony be the Donovan Mitchell of this draft? I remember not being high on Mitchell, because his numbers were not very efficient. Cole might be in that same boat. His numbers are definitely not efficient, but he is believed to have the goods.
    I've been saying Cole is like Mitchell since early on... Same kind of guy. Sneaky athletic and gets wherever he wants to go and can shoot. With the space they have to operate in the NBA Cole passes the eye test just as Mitchell and he is even taller than Donovan who plays the 2 guard most of the time. Cole Anthony has that same kind of potential. I really think he ends up on the Knicks somehow.