Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 268 of 691 FirstFirst ... 168218258266267268269270278318368 ... LastLast
Results 4,006 to 4,020 of 10361
    Just watched a bunch of Anthony hightlights then a bunch of Lewis.

Lewis is much faster and has a prettier j. He has a nice hesitation and great burst speed. He is mostly right and doesnít look to have any floaters or much of a mid range game

Anthony is much craftier. He can shoot off balance, has all kinds of floaters, bank shot etc, also can go left and right. Not as pretty a stroke but gets good arc and looks pretty soft

Idk I might lean Lewis based on speed and stroke. I also think Cole might turn into a Damon Stoudimer type.

Iím undecided

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Lewis is much faster and has a prettier j. He has a nice hesitation and great burst speed. He is mostly right and doesnít look to have any floaters or much of a mid range game

Anthony is much craftier. He can shoot off balance, has all kinds of floaters, bank shot etc, also can go left and right. Not as pretty a stroke but gets good arc and looks pretty soft

Idk I might lean Lewis based on speed and stroke. I also think Cole might turn into a Damon Stoudimer type.

Iím undecided

Lewis actually goes left quite often and can finish/live-action pass very comfortably with his left hand.

One of Coleís issues with his finishing is his poor floater. Apparently he only shot 25% on floaters (40 attempts).

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Lewis actually goes left quite often and can finish/live-action pass very comfortably with his left hand.

One of Coleís issues with his finishing is his poor floater. Apparently he only shot 25% on floaters (40 attempts).
    It not an easy shot and he looks like a guys that takes a lot of hard shots. I still he looks like he has the foundation of an in between game. I know itís a glace but I think even if he is good he looks like guy the will shoot poorly and often to start

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Agree all around. Lewis has more reach, but he needs to get stronger to finish better in the paint.
    Correct. Thats the big weakness for Lewis at the moment. With age he can gain weight I think he's 165 pounds. Ja Morant weighs about 175 so I don't believe he has to gain a whole lot of weight maybe 15 pounds.

I think depending on what the Knicks do with the 6th pick choosing Lewis further down would be a very smart move.

He has a lively game because he can do many things well but needs improvement but his shots look smoother than Cole's. Cole Anthony looks like he working to hard and his floaters are not money it reminds me of Kevin Knox's.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post

Iím undecided

Damon was 5'10 though, Cole is 6'3. I think he looks smaller but he actually has decent size. Guys like Lillard & Kemba have done great at 6'1. I think he has that pedigree and work ethic to be similar to those guys.

Hearing a lot of talk about ATL taking LaMelo. This seems like a ploy or some kind of smoke screen to me. I know they want to free up Trey and take him away from the primary ball handling role and let him be the shooter combined with a large PG who can guard the 2 but there seem to be so many more guys who fit better whether it's Edwards, Wiseman or Toppin.

OR, maybe having a guy with elite vision who they hope will eventually guard the 2, take pressure off of Trey handling the ball, and be a threat. Hmm. that does sound pretty good. But if they chose before us, which they likely will, and they really like him, why would they trade him to the Knicks? Are we looking to overpay THAT much? Questions and no answers until......
    Last edited by Bivory; 06-02-2020 at 09:18 AM.

People will be disappointed when lamelo is gone and Knicks will make zero moves on draft night again.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Draft reality picking 6th:

Haliburton #6
    Desmond Bane #27
    Elijah Hughes #36
    Last edited by Bivory; 06-02-2020 at 11:17 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Hearing a lot of talk about ATL taking LaMelo. This seems like a ploy or some kind of smoke screen to me. I know they want to free up Trey and take him away from the primary ball handling role and let him be the shooter combined with a large PG who can guard the 2 but there seem to be so many more guys who fit better whether it's Edwards, Wiseman or Toppin.

OR, maybe having a guy with elite vision who they hope will eventually guard the 2, take pressure off of Trey handling the ball, and be a threat. Hmm. that does sound pretty good. But if they chose before us, which they likely will, and they really like him, why would they trade him to the Knicks? Are we looking to overpay THAT much? Questions and no answers until......
    Trae averaging 30 and 9, but they are going to try and take the ball out of his hands? I highly doubt that

In fact, a guy like Halliburton fits great there. Can help a bit with ball handling, set him up a bit, and also draw attention with his shooting

But Huerter is good, they really donít need anyone in the backcourt. Teague will be the backup. They are set. I could see them going PF in case they decide they donít want to pay Collins

I really like their roster, they will be pretty good.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Trae averaging 30 and 9, but they are going to try and take the ball out of his hands? I highly doubt that

In fact, a guy like Halliburton fits great there. Can help a bit with ball handling, set him up a bit, and also draw attention with his shooting

But Huerter is good, they really donít need anyone in the backcourt. Teague will be the backup. They are set. I could see them going PF in case they decide they donít want to pay Collins

I really like their roster, they will be pretty good.
    If ATL picks top 3, they wont take Haliburton. He might fit similar or even better than LaMelo, but that still wouldn't happen.

If I'm ATL i'm taking Okongwu and trading Collins who isn't worth anywhere near what he is asking and likely will command.

Okongwu is going to be a defensive beast.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    If I'm ATL i'm taking Okongwu and trading Collins who isn't worth anywhere near what he is asking and likely will command.

This would be wise

2020 Draft Thread

Damon was 5'10 though, Cole is 6'3. I think he looks smaller but he actually has decent size. Guys like Lillard & Kemba have done great at 6'1. I think he has that pedigree and work ethic to be similar to those guys.
    Doesnít really make sense comparing Cole to Walker who is really 5í11Ē with a 6í4Ē wingspan. They are completely different players.

Lillard however is 6í2Ē with a 6í8Ē wingspan. Cole is 6í2Ē tops (without shoes) with a 6í4Ē wingspan so Lillard has a bit more length. I just donít see Cole being as quick as these guys, or having Lillardís smooth shooting stroke where he can be that dangerous.

Weíll just have to see.
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 06-02-2020 at 12:27 PM.

2020 Draft Thread

Collins is certainly worth 4/80 or so.

No reason why they canít play both guys. Collins is a 4 and Okongwu would be a great fit next to him. I donít see how LaMelo fits there.