Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 259 of 414 FirstFirst ... 159209249257258259260261269309359 ... LastLast
Results 3,871 to 3,885 of 6200
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    My list is same although I probably take Cole over Lewis, although that could be proven to be a mistake certainly.
    Agree..

Think Iíve settled on that as well. Only non-guard that interests me, for this team, is Deni

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Agree. Brogdon is what I comped him to, role-wise. Nothing wrong with that either. Every team can use a player like that. They obviously have value, and get paid
    100 percent. But I think with the position we're in so far away from contention, I'd rather gamble on upside than play it safe with Haliburton's high floor.

My list for the PGs would be:

1) LaMelo
    2) Hayes
    3/4) Cole/Haliburton
    5) Lewis

Agree..

Think Iíve settled on that as well. Only non-guard that interests me, for this team, is Deni
    Yep Iím still intrigued by Deni as well

Deni and a guard who can shoot is definitely an intriguing option.

Theo maledon is a cleaner prospect than almost any other player in this draft. This draft is full of busts and reaches. Im not even excited for this draft, its mostly garbage.

At least with maledon i know im getting a 6'5 pg, with a clean shot, who plays defense, and makes smart decisions, and is still crazy young, and not to mention, probably the best in the draft at running the PnR.

Hes so similar to sga, who was super slept on in his draft also.

Its rare to see players who can slow the game down the way sga and maledon do, most scouts and fans dont know how to see that skill, thats why i think those guys get underrated.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 05-28-2020 at 02:59 PM.

I dont for a second see how hayes is ranked so much higher than maledon but i guess well see.

And i was the first person to bring up haliburton in this forum, no one else even knew who he was at that time.

I love his game, but you guys are way overrating him.

And i still dont know what cole anthony is in the nba. I just cant figure out how he translates.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    100 percent. But I think with the position we're in so far away from contention, I'd rather gamble on upside than play it safe with Haliburton's high floor.

My list for the PGs would be:

1) LaMelo
    2) Hayes
    3/4) Cole/Haliburton
    5) Lewis
    Thatís fair. However, on the flip side, if we had a competent guard, even a SG\Combo type, thatís one less huge hole we have to overpay to fill

Still think our biggest hole is at the 4. That's just me tho

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Theo maledon is a cleaner prospect than almost any other player in this draft. This draft is full of busts and reaches. Im not even excited for this draft, its mostly garbage.

At least with maledon i know im getting a 6'5 pg, with a clean shot, who plays defense, and makes smart decisions, and is still crazy young, and not to mention, probably the best in the draft at running the PnR.

Hes so similar to sga, who was super slept on in his draft also.

Its rare to see players who can slow the game down the way sga and maledon do, most scouts and fans dont know how to see that skill, thats why i think those guys get underrated.
    I missed you bro. Maledon played in one of the best leagues in the world so his #s arent inflated as others. And the euro bias plays apart also
    Last edited by SoulBrotha; 05-28-2020 at 04:15 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    I missed you bro
    Thanks man, been super busy w work and havent cared much about sports except the nfl draft.

Now on to the nba draft.

Agree about the euro bias too. Maledons game is perfect for the nba, and is easy to scheme around.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 05-28-2020 at 04:18 PM.

Thatís fair. However, on the flip side, if we had a competent guard, even a SG\Combo type, thatís one less huge hole we have to overpay to fill
    I think Tyreseís ceiling is getting undersold. If his shooting is legit, heís already going to be a dangerous player. Things like handle, shooting off the dribble, getting stronger, etc are all things he can continue to work on and improve as he gets older.

Just the fact that you canít leave him open helps our offense so much immediately.

Thanks man, been super busy w work and havent cared much about sports except the nfl draft.

Now on to the nba draft.

Agree about the euro bias too. Maledons game is perfect for the nba, and is easy to scheme around.
    Welcome back. Always wonder when normally active people dissapear. Glad to hear everythingís ok

2020 Draft Thread

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    Still think our biggest hole is at the 4. That's just me tho
    I agree, which is ironic because of all the 4ís we signed last year lol thatís why I really like Toppin if he slips to us. But since Iím pretty much resigned to us getting a PG, so a 4 will probably come later and/or through FA (hopefully Wood haha).

Now on to the nba draft.

NFL draft definitely kept me busy, best draft Iíve seen the Jets have in my entire life lol

Havenít watched much of Maledon tbh, he had more hype than Hayes coming into the season but Killian has kind of stole his lightning.

I heard Maledon is more of the combo guard/scoring type.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Damn man, glad to hear youíre doing better!

I havenít gotten tested, but my overall health has been the worst itís ever been during these times, and Iím only 25. It wouldnít surprise me if I contracted the virus at some point. It affects everyone differently due to itís interaction with each personís immune systems. I read younger people were having strokes, heart issues, and other cardiovascular problems due to this.

Corona is definitely no joke! This second wave as we start re-opening could be disastrous. Iím hoping for the best.
    Thanks
    Sorry that you were one of the affected.
    yea I'm sure there are a bunch of people that might have gotten Covid 19 and never tested.
    Reason I tested was because I made a trip to NYC. My employer wouldn't have me back until I tested.
    Turned out Positive. A month later I tested Negative on 2 separate occasions 4 days apart. My health is still not close to 100% 2 months later.