Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 257 of 720 FirstFirst ... 157207247255256257258259267307357 ... LastLast
Results 3,841 to 3,855 of 10793
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Iíd rather have the chance of drafting a good basketball player as opposed to keeping a bad one and hoping he becomes average.
    Lol again he's still young with a good shot lol god forbid he actually develops

But with that being said id still trade him for ball

2. 05-27-2020, 12:43 PM
    Reason
    Cmon, thereís no need for this

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Knox has plenty value it's on his potential not what he is right now
    Knox has very little value. Slow footed, inefficient, terrible defense, low motor

Heís about as low value as a second year lottery pick can be. If he had any value, would have probably been traded away in a package already
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 05-27-2020 at 06:29 PM. Reason: Edited response to insults

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Knox has very little value. Slow footed, inefficient, terrible defense, low motor

Heís about as low value as a second year lottery pick can be. If he had any value, would have probably been traded away in a package already
    Now knox was and is not on the block now lol

Also knox is only 21 now god forbid he gets better and he has a nice shot it's up to the coach to get more out of him
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 05-27-2020 at 06:30 PM.

Now knox was and is not on the block now lol

Also knox is only 21 now god forbid he gets better and he has a nice shot it's up to the coach to get more out of him
    You think if we could have packaged him for anything decent, he wouldnít have been gone already? He shoots under average from 3. Badly from everywhere else. Doesnít pass. Doesnít rebound. Horrible defender. You actually think heís valuable?

A team would take him, try and see if thereís anything they can do with him. But heís not getting a good return. We have a bunch of guys like that. For what they would bring back, might as well keep them and see if they improve
    Last edited by YoungStuna; 05-27-2020 at 06:31 PM.

No feelings. Just not called for. I laugh at 90% of what you say, but I donít say anything about it..

You think if we could have packaged him for anything decent, he wouldnít have been gone already? He shoots under average from 3. Badly from everywhere else. Doesnít pass. Doesnít rebound. Horrible defender. You actually think heís valuable?

And Iím the one thatís clueless? A team would take him, try and see if thereís anything they can do with him. But heís not getting a good return. We have a bunch of guys like that. For what they would bring back, might as well keep them and see if they improve
    Well yea if your judging him off last year when he didn't get any playing time he looked like a scrub not gonna lie

But the problem is his rookie year he won rookie of the month and he was the youngest player to drop 28 15

With young guys they show flashes of their potential dude barely has an nba body yet let him get bigger an develop

Im telling you know if we do trade him even for lamelo like i want to we are going to regret it

Well yea if your judging him off last year when he didn't get any playing time he looked like a scrub not gonna lie

But the problem is his rookie year he won rookie of the month and he was the youngest player to drop 28 15

With young guys they show flashes of their potential dude barely has an nba body yet let him get bigger an develop

Im telling you know if we do trade him even for lamelo like i want to we are going to regret it
    Even in his rookie year, his numbers were not good. And according to metrics, was among the worst players in the league

Last year was even worse.

Even in his rookie year, his numbers were not good. And according to metrics, was among the worst players in the league

Last year was even worse.
    Our team was the worst in the nba his rookie year
    This year he didn't get alot of playing time

If we get conley or cp3 or better yet lamelo knox becomes more valuable when you factor in once he gets bigger he's a stretch 4 next to mitch and rj thats really good

C'on Adam Silver. Cancel the season already so we can move on and get this draft going. And give us the dam 1st pick for once

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    C'on Adam Silver. Cancel the season already so we can move on and get this draft going. And give us the dam 1st pick for once
    I don't believe in cancelling the season.

The vast majority of people that have had serious illness or death from COVID is overwhelmingly older. Something like 80+% over 45 and a like percentage of deaths over 59. The majority of those getting seriously ill have had underlying conditions.

I would say that there were greater risks with AIDS, than there are with COVID for players and coaches to come back and play in controlled settings where people are tested and cleared on a regular basis.

In the initial weeks when little was known, it was prudent to be careful, but with all the data available from the world, including countries that never shut down or took extreme measures, there is no reason for them not to resume the season.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post

The vast majority of people that have had serious illness or death from COVID is overwhelmingly older. Something like 80+% over 45 and a like percentage of deaths over 59. The majority of those getting seriously ill have had underlying conditions.

I would say that there were greater risks with AIDS, than there are with COVID for players and coaches to come back and play in controlled settings where people are tested and cleared on a regular basis.

In the initial weeks when little was known, it was prudent to be careful, but with all the data available from the world, including countries that never shut down or took extreme measures, there is no reason for them not to resume the season.
    They are going to resume, but it doesnít seem like non playoff teams will be included.

Quote Originally Posted by SoulBrotha View Post
    And if we did get it, there really is no player out there who would be a big difference maker . I happen to like this kid Haliburton from Iowa State. Not going to make us a playoff team but a very good addition.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post

Tell that to my friends..35 and 40. No health issues known. Or my friends brother, 28. Or my Dads wifeís co workers family, 6 of them of varying ages, no serious issues

The only thing thatís known, is they donít know a lot yet. Itís very short-sighted to say ďthereís no reasonĒ. All it would take is one serious issue to make it a disaster. Plus, in sport, as opposed to normal life, close contact/touching is not avoidable
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-27-2020 at 05:22 PM.

Tell that to my friends..35 and 40. No health issues known. Or my friends brother, 28. Or my Dads wifeís co workers family, 6 of them of varying ages, no serious issues

The only thing thatís known, is they donít know a lot yet. Itís very short-sighted to say ďthereís no reasonĒ. All it would take is one serious issue to make it a disaster. Plus, in sport, as opposed to normal life, close contact/touching is not avoidable
    I live in new York area and know a lot of people and only one person directly that had covid. They were elderly and never developed serious symptoms.

My point is that as an individual, your experience can vary, but as a whole the data is the data. Including the fact that as much as 30% of the population has been exposed and over 75% of them completely asymptomatic.

The other point is also that we are talking about regular life versus a controlled setting with ample resources.

Lol again he's still young with a good shot lol god forbid he actually develops

But with that being said id still trade him for ball
    What makes you say that his shot is good?

His shot has potential, but unless he can shoot with less arc, I donít see how he ever becomes a consistent shooter. He also got worse at the FT line this season which was very disappointing.

The only thing that improved was his defense, but he had nowhere to go but up considering how awful he was defensively as a rookie.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    What makes you say that his shot is good?

His shot has potential, but unless he can shoot with less arc, I donít see how he ever becomes a consistent shooter. He also got worse at the FT line this season which was very disappointing.

The only thing that improved was his defense, but he had nowhere to go but up considering how awful he was defensively as a rookie.
    He started off the year shooting 50 % from 3 and stayed in the 40s the majority of the season

His freethrows did suck but that part is mental our whole team was bad freethrow shooter except frank thats coaching