Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 249 of 439 FirstFirst ... 149199239247248249250251259299349 ... LastLast
Results 3,721 to 3,735 of 6584
    At least they aren’t totally brain-dead in the FO then

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    The Post has learned unequivocally LaMelo Ball is currently the top-rated point guard on the Knicks’ board.

That should hardly be surprising, knowing new president Leon Rose likes to shoot for the stars. Knicks officials believe the 6-foot-7 playmaker/driver has one of the higher upsides in the entire draft despite his lack of a 3-point shot.
    There’s no question that he has the highest upside of any of the PGs in the draft, but I would I still wouldn’t trade up for him. I agree that he is a more fluid player that Lonzo and better athlete IMO.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    There’s no question that he has the highest upside of any of the PGs in the draft, but I would I still wouldn’t trade up for him. I agree that he is a more fluid player that Lonzo and better athlete IMO.
    Which makes him a guy with star potential. Ball at 22, is already putting up 12.4/7/6.2/1.4 and 2.5 made 3's per game at 38%. If Melo is better he's going to be a huge problem. Imagine if he gets to 6'8/6'9? with that handle & playmaking, vision, IQ.

Which makes him a guy with star potential. Ball at 22, is already putting up 12.4/7/6.2/1.4 and 2.5 made 3's per game at 38%. If Melo is better he's going to be a huge problem. Imagine if he gets to 6'8/6'9? with that handle & playmaking, vision, IQ.
    What would you be willing to give up if you were the Knicks GM to move up from pick 6 to pick #1 in order to draft LaMelo?

I'm willing to give up everything in this year's draft Plus DSJ and maybe 1 other person not named RJB, Robinson Mitchell, frank or Knox.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    What would you be willing to give up if you were the Knicks GM to move up from pick 6 to pick #1 in order to draft LaMelo?

I'm willing to give up everything in this year's draft Plus DSJ and maybe 1 other person not named RJB, Robinson Mitchell, frank or Knox.
    Our players have no value, besides Mitch

It’s going to take the 2 firsts this year, plus probably 2 picks. Assuming the team wants to deal with us
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 05-23-2020 at 06:59 PM.

probably the #27, #38 and Knox or a DAL 1st. or a top 10 protected future 1st.

probably the #27, #38 and Knox or a DAL 1st. or a top 10 protected future 1st.
    It depends. If we’re at like 8, it’s going to take A LOT. Probably like #8, #27 and both Dallas 1sts.

If we’re at like #6, I could see it being #6, #27, and maybe one Dallas 1st or Knox.

If we’re at #3 or #4, it shouldn’t be that much. Maybe 3/4 and a Dallas 1st.

I would give what you are and have 0 qualms about including Frank or Knox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    It depends. If we’re at like 8, it’s going to take A LOT. Probably like #8, #27 and both Dallas 1sts.

If we’re at like #6, I could see it being #6, #27, and maybe one Dallas 1st
    or Knox.

If we’re at #3 or #4, it shouldn’t be that much. Maybe 3/4 and a Dallas 1st.
    Ugh this has disaster written all over it.

If we’re at #3 or #4 we could possibly pick LaMelo right there. There’s no guarantee he goes Top 2-3.

I hope we go 0-5 when the NBA returns.

Everyone else goes out and gets their guy. Lamelo is the guy go get him. Him RJ Mitch is the right direction.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Lamelo isn’t a bad shooter his form isn’t lonzo bad. Lonzo fixes his shot big time I have no doubt in Lamelo devolving a really good shot. I think Lamelo is going to be a superstar. Hopefully we come back and lose all 5 finish bottom 3 and jump to 1
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Ugh this has disaster written all over it.

If we’re at #3 or #4 we could possibly pick LaMelo right there. There’s no guarantee he goes Top 2-3.

I hope we go 0-5 when the NBA returns.
    a couple of late firsts to get the best prospect in the draft at a position of huge need isn't a disaster. fans are putting wayyyy too much stock into late 1st's.

Ball, RJ & Mitch is a nice young trio to try to build around, especially if we're keeping all of OUR picks going forward. Throw 2 shooters between those 3 and you could have something.

a couple of late firsts to get the best prospect in the draft at a position of huge need isn't a disaster. fans are putting wayyyy too much stock into late 1st's.

Ball, RJ & Mitch is a nice young trio to try to build around, especially if we're keeping all of OUR picks going forward. Throw 2 shooters between those 3 and you could have something.
    I can’t believe we agree lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    I can’t believe we agree lol
    i cant ever think of any team that regretted trading a late 1st... quality over quantity.