Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 198 of 655 FirstFirst ... 98148188196197198199200208248298 ... LastLast
Results 2,956 to 2,970 of 9816
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    There are legitimate reasons why Cole struggled at UNC - you just donít want to hear it. Youíve made up your mine that Kira Lewis is better and youíre going to rationalize that.

Thatís fine. But letís call a spade a spade. Youíre in the minority. Few draft experts would take Lewis over Cole.
    I donít know. Every few days I skim over the mocks. Other than a general consensus on Ball, Edwards, Wiseman (and mostly Deni), the rest of the guys are all over the place

Cole could go as high as 4th, low as 9th, depending on the site

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I donít know. Every few days I skim over the mocks. Other than a general consensus on Ball, Edwards, Wiseman (and mostly Deni), the rest of the guys are all over the place

If RJ came out this year where would he go I wonder? I certainly don't see a Ja or Zion.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    The Big-12 is a weaker league? The Big-12 was 1st in SOS that year. The excuses being made for Cole are just ridiculous at this point. The guy was terrible, plain and simple. Maybe if Cole played Division III he would come close to Traeís numbers.
    I mean yeah bro i didnt see trae play duke or north carolina
    Last edited by east fb knicks; 04-27-2020 at 09:35 PM.

Trae went 5th. Ayton, Bagley, and Luka would all be at the top of this current class. As would Trae.

I honestly donít know where Trae was ďprojectedĒ to be. It doesnít matter. Heís a superior talent to everyone in this draft. And youíre talking down Ayton and Bagley, both were pretty much 20 and 12 guys in college
    Ok i said besides luka bagley and ayton are comparable to wiseman and ball both draft are similar trae should've went 2nd but he fell to 5 coles skill set is valued he might rise to 5 or 6 especially if the knicks have those picks

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    If RJ came out this year where would he go I wonder? I certainly don't see a Ja or Zion.
    I donít know honestly..

Thereís 100% no Zion or Ja, I dont see how anyone would argue that. In this draft, I think RJ would have a shot to go #1.

Thatís my takeaway from the mocks as well. But the tiers have consistently been Lamelo, Edwards and Wiseman as the top tier, then a bunch of guys in the next tier including Deni, Toppin, Okoro, Cole, Hayes and Haliburton, maybe with Deni and Toppin slightly at the top of that tier.

The question for Cole is whether he goes ahead of Hayes and Haliburton, and if not, how far will he fall with most teams generally set at PG.

The question for Lewis is whether he can even break into that second tier at this point, where heíd be jumping over guys like Hampton and Maxey.

Quote Originally Posted by Blue Seats View Post
    Heíd be in the conversation with Lamelo and Edwards as top pick. People are judging RJ by his rookie season (and rightfully so), but RJ was pretty dominant in college. Compare him to Edwards for example, and he averaged more points, rebounds and assists, and shot better from 2 and 3.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I mean yeah bro i didnt see trae play duke or north carolina
    4 teams to finish inside the top 25 at the end of the season. 2 inside the top 10.

Plus, talk about having no teammates. Trae had nothing at all. Still was unstoppable

There are legitimate reasons why Cole struggled at UNC - you just donít want to hear it. Youíve made up your mine that Kira Lewis is better and youíre going to rationalize that.

Thatís fine. But letís call a spade a spade. Youíre in the minority. Few draft experts would take Lewis over Cole.
    If weíre taking someone in the Top 10, I want someone who was actually productive. Cole just doesnít have the standout size or athleticism to make up for lack of production to justify such a high selection. Heís a year older than Lewis who has 2 years of college experience already.

I donít know honestly..

Thereís 100% no Zion or Ja, I dont see how anyone would argue that. In this draft, I think RJ would have a shot to go #1.
    RJ would definitely go #1.

4 teams to finish inside the top 25 at the end of the season. 2 inside the top 10.

Plus, talk about having no teammates. Trae had nothing at all. Still was unstoppable
    Yeah the kid was insane in college. The only argument against him was it wouldnít translate. He was an unreal College basketball player

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Heíd be in the conversation with Lamelo and Edwards as top pick. People are judging RJ by his rookie season (and rightfully so), but RJ was pretty dominant in college. Compare him to Edwards for example, and he averaged more points, rebounds and assists, and shot better from 2 and 3.
    I donít think RJ was dominant. He wasnít even the best player on the team. There was no doubt who the better player was, and it wasnít close

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    If weíre taking someone in the Top 10, I want someone who was actually productive. Cole just doesnít have the standout size or athleticism to make up for lack of production to justify such a high selection. Heís a year older than Lewis who has 2 years of college experience already.
    Thatís a fair take. I donít really disagree.

But to say Cole sucks and thereís no basis for taking him top 10 takes it too far imo.

I donít think RJ was dominant. He wasnít even the best player on the team. There was no doubt who the better player was, and it wasnít close
    I mean no, he wasnít better than Zion. Zion was also one of the best college basketball players Iíve ever seen.

But RJ held his own for the most part. And there were very few better players in college basketball than RJ.

2020 Draft Thread

I mean no, he wasnít better than Zion. Zion was also one of the best college basketball players Iíve ever seen.

But RJ held his own for the most part. And there were very few better players in college basketball than RJ.

I thought he was a disappointment in college and was still a top 3 based on measurables and his rep coming in. He did put up #s but they were volume #s and he did a lot barreling into traffic

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by ewing; 04-27-2020 at 11:08 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.