Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 877 of 937 FirstFirst ... 377777827867875876877878879887927 ... LastLast
Results 13,141 to 13,155 of 14046
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    If you forget about Trae, Hunter, Huerter, etc...

Then maybe...
    Of course, I meant that their front courts would basically follow the same blueprint.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    How?
    It just looks like teams are hot after their 6 pick and we haven't heard anything about the Knicks. Not really a screw job but if we were 2 spots higher we might have some interesting options on the table.

Of course, I meant that their front courts would basically follow the same blueprint.
    Yeah I know, just messing around. If the rest of the roster looked like that, I might not hate the idea of Toppin

Lol Mitch/Toppin > Capela/Collins
    I dont think so, Collins is way better than either mitch or toppin right now.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    It just looks like teams are hot after their 6 pick and we haven't heard anything about the Knicks. Not really a screw job but if we were 2 spots higher we might have some interesting options on the table.
    It's just rumors bro lol

Not hearing rumors doesnt mean your team isnt active. And hearing rumors doesnt mean any of them are true.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    It's just rumors bro lol

Not hearing rumors doesnt mean your team isnt active. And hearing rumors doesnt mean any of them are true.
    Oh believe me I am still holding out hope we do something. I think Rose can do it. But there is a lot of buzz around the Hawks pick and it is only 2 spots higher than ours.

Oh believe me I am still holding out hope we do something. I think Rose can do it. But there is a lot of buzz around the Hawks pick and it is only 2 spots higher than ours.
    I’d think the Hawks would be very interested in staying put, and taking Hali. He’s a perfect fit

Ya I get what your saying.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I’d think the Hawks would be very interested in staying put, and taking Hali. He’s a perfect fit
    Yeah I think if the Hawks stand pat and draft Hali that is good for us.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I dont think so, Collins is way better than either mitch or toppin right now.
    Right now just because Toppin hasn’t played a game yet, but I think he’ll be as good or better than Collins. I think they are in a similar mold, but Toppin has a better overall offensive game and is much more athletic. Neither play any defense.

Maybe, maybe not. I think if the Knicks were sitting at 6, they’d be looking to trade up, not down.

Also, the Hawks are trying to turn the corner and win now so they are more open to getting a vet. The Knicks are still in full rebuilding mode so they may just want younger players while using free agency to add vets.

There’s no telling that the same offers would be available to the Knicks or that the Knicks would accept. Boston is one of the teams looking to trade up and rumors are they want Okongwu, who may be there when the Knicks pick. If the Celtics are now talking to Atlanta about moving up, maybe that means the Knicks didn’t want to trade down with them. There’s just no telling really.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Jimmy Butler easy
    Meh i think he end up better than butler

Maybe, maybe not. I think if the Knicks were sitting at 6, they’d be looking to trade up, not down.

Also, the Hawks are trying to turn the corner and win now so they are more open to getting a vet. The Knicks are still in full rebuilding mode so they may just want younger players while using free agency to add vets.

There’s no telling that the same offers would be available to the Knicks or that the Knicks would accept. Boston is one of the teams looking to trade up and rumors are they want Okongwu, who may be there when the Knicks pick. If the Celtics are now talking to Atlanta about moving up, maybe that means the Knicks didn’t want to trade down with them. There’s just no telling really.
    Or the Celtics didn't talk to the Knicks yet because they wanted to see if they could get the Hawks pick which is a safer pick for Okongwu.

And we have no way of knowing if the Knicks would rather trade up or down at 6. At 8 which is only 2 spots lower we get a sense that they have looked at both options.

Would like to see this done soon. Would take Hawks out of the mix for other teams looking to potentially trade up. Hello Boston? Lol