Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 727 of 937 FirstFirst ... 227627677717725726727728729737777827 ... LastLast
Results 10,891 to 10,905 of 14046
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Was it ever implied it was for a salary dump? Nope...

Which was you trying to imply he had no value. 100% not true
    Well yea lavine also only has 2 years left and they could lose him for nothing another reason his value is low

We have potentially the worst roster in the league. If not worst, definitely in the top 5
    Bottom 3 and I'm actually high on RJ.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I'd say we have the worst roster hands down lol
    Itís close. Iíd have to go over everything before saying for sure. Off the top of my head, Id agree
    Detroit is probably their only real competition. I can see some people arguing Cleveland as well.

Well yea lavine also only has 2 years left and they could lose him for nothing another reason his value is low
    Who says his value is low? When does a player ever get dealt with more than 2 years left (unless itís a horrible deal a team wants out of), especially a younger player?

If his value was hypothetically low, than thereís no reason we donít go get him. He makes too much sense for us, especially considering the Thibs connection

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Detroit is probably their only real competition. I can see some people arguing Cleveland as well.
    Thatís where Iím at too. Those were the 2 I had in mind.

It all depends on the offseason for Detroit. Cleveland is a tossup. Guess it depends how you feel about Sexton/Garland.

regardless lavine is probably the worst defender at his position mitch is our best defender and rim protecter

We'd literally be the worst defense in the nba i think the point would be pair lavine with mitch
    Well right now were basically among the worst in both defense and offense.

Eventually we have to get good at one of them right?
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 10-02-2020 at 01:44 PM.

Thatís where Iím at too. Those were the 2 I had in mind.

It all depends on the offseason for Detroit. Cleveland is a tossup. Guess it depends how you feel about Sexton/Garland.
    The Garland/Sexton duo did not look good last year, rumor is that everyone is available on Cleveland.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Is that sarcasm boogie?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk
    Not at all. I think the Knicks have talent but there has just been no direction, no development and no coaching. Frank is on his 5th coach. Knox on his 3rd. These guys were teenagers and had no stability.

Say what you want but Knox dominating that SL was no fluke. Knicks staff, media and fans destroyed that young man's confidence and being that I played college level basketball, CONFIDENCE is half of the talent!

Name a good player that isn't confident?

Same goes for DSJ.

Mitch, RJ, Knox, DSJ and Frank are all more talented than Norman Powell, Duncan Robinson, Kendrick Nunn, Jeremy Grant. Those guys have just been coached up better and now they have a feel for the NBA.

Knox is more talented than Siakam at 21 but the Raptors didn't give up on him. They sent him to the Gleague and made him work his way back. Same for FVV... I can't believe it's guys here who claim they know basketball but think that FVV is more TALENTED than DSJ... talent... not the great position that FVV has been put in mentored by good pgs like Kyle Lowry but he is not more talented than DSJ.

Danny Green isn't as talented as LeBron but he is also about to get his 3rd championship with 3 different teams as well. Speaking of Danny Green, he was cut twice by the Cavs.

Stop giving up on our young Knicks!

Cleanthony Early told the media that the Knicks had NO PLAYER DEVELOPMENT in place. He wasn't bitter or lying and it's pretty obvious what he said was true.

Who was the guard DEVELOPMENT guy like Bryant is now when Frank was drafted? Who has been working with DSJ beside the dude who tried to change his jumper 3rd season in?

Kenny Payne has been praised by many Kentucky alumni... Towns, Booker, etc...

If RJ and Mitch were on that Miami Heat team instead of Herro and Bam they would look even better because they are more talented!

If Herro and Bam was on the Knicks with the inadequate coaching and no development they would look worse than RJ and Mitch look on the Knicks.

Knicks fans are blaming the starving kids for being hungry... feed them and then let's see what we have.

I'm sure we have the right people in place finally... I haven't felt this way since JVG Knicks.
    Last edited by Knicks Boogie; 10-02-2020 at 02:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    See how Talented that kid is?

Put him with an inadequate coaching staff and none of that talent will matter. Everybody in the NBA has some level of talent but a good coach builds a system around his players strengths especially 19-22 year old kids.

Iíve liked RJ Hampton from jump, I mentioned him months ago on here due to his burst/downhill/blow by ability.

The question on him has always been the shot. Those long threes in particular look good. If his shot is right he could be one of the best prospects in this class.

is mike miller that kids agent or something/?

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    is mike miller that kids agent or something/?
    No, heís just been helping him with his shooting.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Iíve liked RJ Hampton from jump, I mentioned him months ago on here due to his burst/downhill/blow by ability.

The question on him has always been the shot. Those long threes in particular look good. If his shot is right he could be one of the best prospects in this class.
    If his shooting improvement is real, heís a top 5 prospect in this class. The way heís being talked about now reminds me of when Westbrook and Mitchell rose out of nowhere.