Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 453 of 802 FirstFirst ... 353403443451452453454455463503553 ... LastLast
Results 6,781 to 6,795 of 12028
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I've seen him as low as 25.

Most mocks I have seen have him going mid second round.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Paul Reed 6 9' wing/ PF looks really interesting with that second 1st round pick, especially if we can get a PG with the 1st pick. Pay attention to when he puts the ball on the floor. He's a defensive beast and has great length and super agile handing the ball. He's the kind of guy that can rebound or block a shot, and take it the length of the floor. His shot seems to be coming around as well. He plays like a dog and looks like he's gonna be a pro for many rs to come.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4nl8OxiLCPA

Reminds me of Siakam.
    I have been saying Paul Reed for 6 months. People have to watch tape and see that he will be better in the NBA than college. Great versatility, feel and timing.

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksFan4Years View Post
    I have been saying Paul Reed for 6 months. People have to watch tape and see that he will be better in the NBA than college. Great versatility, feel and timing.
    Never noticed but he's a good find. I always look for those guys who might have a lot more game to show on the next level and I think he qualifies. His abiity to put it on the floor vs big PF's or go strong vs smaller pf's on the post, will do him well. He'll be able to competently guard just about every position on the court and has some good offensive upside with NBA spacing.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Well itís a bad draft. Every single guy including the dudes who will go number 1 and number 2 has huge holes in their games.

The guy we get at 27 weíll be lucky if heís a bench player in the league. Hopefully our top pick is starter quality but thatís far from a guarantee too honestly
    Ya which is why we should be trading out of this draft. Not chasing dudes who will be out of the nba in a few years.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Ya which is why we should be trading out of this draft. Not chasing dudes who will be out of the nba in a few years.
    Feel like the chance of that happening is very low. If anything Iíd bet they try to trade up for LaMelo which Iím fine with personally...

That said, Iíve been advocating for an attempt at Donovan Mitchell if he truly wants to leave Utah. We just hired another Utah coach today who was apparently crucial to Donovanís development.

This years picks, Dal picks and RJ imo is actually a fair deal for Mitchell. Heís an absolute legit young star. Sign Joe Harris & Bertans or Gallo to play with that group and go to work:

Frank-Donovan-Harris-Gallo-Mitch
    DSJ-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Randle

Is a playoff team this season. Try to keep Galloís deal to a 1 year big number contract possibly to pursue Giannis next summer. Home run swing but who knows.
    Last edited by HeartOfStarks; 08-19-2020 at 12:04 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Feel like the chance of that happening is very low. If anything Iíd bet they try to trade up for LaMelo which Iím fine with personally...

That said, Iíve been advocating for an attempt at Donovan Mitchell if he truly wants to leave Utah. We just hired another Utah coach today who was apparently crucial to Donovanís development.

This years picks, Dal picks and RJ imo is actually a fair deal for Mitchell. Heís an absolute legit young star. Sign Joe Harris & Bertans or Gallo to play with that group and go to work:

Frank-Donovan-Harris-Gallo-Mitch
    DSJ-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Randle

Is a playoff team this season. Try to keep Galloís deal to a 1 year big number contract possibly to pursue Giannis next summer. Home run swing but who knows.
    I think if we trade up, cole is the guy they are after. And if we dont trade up, hes still the guy they want.

Dont really have any reason, but I just feel like cole is the target.

You gotta knock down the 3 in todays league, and that's cole. Pgs who can knock it down off the dribble have obscene value in todays league.

Also, I absolutely think Mitchell will force his way out of Utah, I dunno if he ends up in NY though, I wouldnt be surprised if it happened though. Ball handlers who can shoot are taking this league over.

I think if we trade up, cole is the guy they are after. And if we dont trade up, hes still the guy they want.

You gotta knock down the 3 in todays league, and that's cole. Pgs who can knock it down off the dribble have obscene value in todays league.

Also, I absolutely think Mitchell will force his way out of Utah, I dunno if he ends up in NY though, I wouldnt be surprised if it happened though. Ball handlers who can shoot are taking this league over.
    The Knicks would be absolutely nuts to trade up for Cole. Although I agree with what you are saying.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    The Knicks would be absolutely nuts to trade up for Cole. Although I agree with what you are saying.
    I'm not even a huge Cole believer, but I dunno how they would be nuts to trade up for him.

We have no ball handler who can pop the 3 on this entire roster, and have no proven pg.

Cole could fix both of those needs, and getting him makes our roster, potentially instantly desirable for star players.

Our current roster offers nothing to any potential free agents or stars seeking a trade.

Our best young players with upside, none of them are 3 point shooters, that's a huge issue.

The other stuff still matters, but if your not knocking down the 3 ball, you may as well not show up in todays NBA.
    Last edited by TakeAnotherL; 08-19-2020 at 12:59 AM.

I'm not even a huge Cole believer, but I dunno how they would be nuts to trade up for him.

We have no ball handler who can pop the 3 on this entire roster, and have no proven pg.

Cole could fix both of those needs, and getting him makes our roster, potentially instantly desirable for star players.

Our current roster offers nothing to any potential free agents or stars seeking a trade.

Our best young players with upside, none of them are 3 point shooters, that's a huge issue.

The other stuff still matters, but if your not knocking down the 3 ball, you may as well not show up in todays NBA.
    Iím fine picking Cole but we wonít need to trade up. 99% sure heíll be there at 7/8.

If they want him, itís more likely that they would be able to trade down to get him rather than having to trade up for him.

If they trade up, the target would be a different player.

this is idea very good

Just because they say itís a bad draft doesnít mean it will be one. Thereís always someone that pops up and becomes good. Gotta have hope our scouts can get us someone
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

One day away...

9% shot at the number one pick

36% of cracking the top 4

No shot at #5.

50% chance at #7 or 8th.

The New York Rangers had 12% shot at the #1 pick...and nailed it. Could it be 2/2 at the Garden? We'll find out tomorrow.

Yeah the number I have been focusing on is 36% to be in top 4. Thats a decent chance. Hopefully that gets us Ball or Deni.

I keep hearing this is a weak draft but when I look at the bigs, they look pretty impressive.

Wiseman, Onyeka, Obi, Deni, Paul Reed, Jalen Smith, Bey, Precious, and Im sure Im missing some.