Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 447 of 799 FirstFirst ... 347397437445446447448449457497547 ... LastLast
Results 6,691 to 6,705 of 11978
    I really do hope we have some form of combine and workouts

Nobody was even considering dm before he worked out

I wanna see guys actual measurements and height

imo if anyone in this draft is like dm its cole except cole is a better shooter

Here listen to this annoying lil kid talk about Poku:

https://youtu.be/0w7JvBXhZL8

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Oof sorry man that team looks bad to me. If thatís what we roll into next season with it will be an epic fail imo.
    Hate to tell you guys but ANY young lineup we put on the floor will be bad but growth is the goal.

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    imo if anyone in this draft is like dm its cole except cole is a better shooter
    I agree except Cole is actually taller.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Hate to tell you guys but ANY young lineup we put on the floor will be bad but growth is the goal.
    Sure I just donít want Obi at all. Weíre not drafting him in the lotto anyway so Iím not worried about it, hopefully Randle is gone by the season opener as well.

Sure I just donít want Obi at all. Weíre not drafting him in the lotto anyway so Iím not worried about it, hopefully Randle is gone by the season opener as well.
    Of all the guys mentioned to go in the top 5-10, I absolutely do not want Obi. If thatís what we end up with, along with a 27th pick and Knox starting, saves me the trouble of watching 60 losses

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    I really do hope we have some form of combine and workouts

Nobody was even considering dm before he worked out

I wanna see guys actual measurements and height
    Personal workouts rarely say much if anything at all.

(Who remembers Melo & Noah's workout/practice videos that got all the fans excited? This stuff is edited and more often than not, BS)

Michael Porter Jr denied workouts to just about every one but the Bulls. I can't bash the Knicks for not taking him because why would you draft someone who had back injury if you can't see how they move?

Shai Gilgeous-Alexander refused to work out for the Knicks.

If we've learned anything, it is an indication of who the player wants and doesn't want to play for.

Ok if Randle is gone by season opener and you don't want Obi, who is starting at PF? Woods, Gallo, Bertans? Don't hold your breath...lol

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Ok if Randle is gone by season opener and you don't want Obi, who is starting at PF? Woods, Gallo, Bertans? Don't hold your breath...lol
    Worst case start RJ at the 4.

Cole-Hield-Frank-RJ-Mitch or something like that Iíd be okay with it.

Here listen to this annoying lil kid talk about Poku:

https://youtu.be/0w7JvBXhZL8
    I'm a season ticket holder for his team. We never played him. Instead we send him play for our development team at the same division Giannis played before he was drafted and he was really good.
    Not ready for the NBA though.
    Watched him play couple of times.
    He has an extremely weak body

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Agree with both of you that I like Hampton over Maxey.

I am slightly nervous though that for some stupid reason Maxey will end up being the Donovan Mitchell of this draft.
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    this is exactly what i've been thinking.

Kentucky is known for pigeon holing players sometimes, like Booker & KAT recently. DM was considered a tweener, wasn't that efficient in college either, but like Maxey, I think the NBA game was more suited to him.

i also get some Westbrook vibes, WB is another guy that after his freshman college year probably wouldn't even have been a late 1st. wasnt considered a true PG either.

Maxey definitely could be a Mitchell type. he has all the physical tools and from everything i've read is just a great high character hard working kid. and with RJ being a good playmaker, I think Maxey would be fine at PG
    That's Hampton for me and he actually has the athleticism combined with shooting potential.

RJ at the 4 would be a disaster.

Every time the Knicks try to reinvent the wheel, it's a disaster.

Mike D'Antoni tried to BS the Knicks Front Office, my system doesn't require a ball dominant guard. Steve Nash, Jeremy Lin, and James Harden beg to differ.

Phil Jackson tried to turn Carmelo Anthony into a point forward, it backfired badly.

Phil Jackson and his musical coaching staff tried to turn Porzingis into Luis Scola meets Marc Gasol. They asked him to bulk up. Led to blowing up KP's knee. Dallas told him to lose 15lbs of muscle, now KP is putting up unreal numbers and playing 38 min a game.

After Dennis Smith Jr didn't pan out, Perry tried to encourage RJ Barrett into a point forward. It was a disaster.

This is what has me fueled for this upcoming lottery/draft. Knicks NEED to end the debate. Get a point guard. Get two if need be.

But by all means, let's get back to conventional roles and a solid nucleus. THEN play around with "Plus" skills.

I'm starting to like Okoro and Vassell more.

Quote Originally Posted by gate7 greek nyk View Post
    I'm a season ticket holder for his team. We never played him. Instead we send him play for our development team at the same division Giannis played before he was drafted and he was really good.
    Not ready for the NBA though.
    Watched him play couple of times.
    He has an extremely weak body
    Thanks for the insight. I like him a lot, heís the youngest guy in the draft, doesnít turn 19 until end of this year. And apparently heís still under contract with Olympiakos next year anyway so it would be 2 years before he could come over to the league.