Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 441 of 816 FirstFirst ... 341391431439440441442443451491541 ... LastLast
Results 6,601 to 6,615 of 12237
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I would sign for that right now. Also, we could draft another PG in next years draft.
    exactly you have to go by the draft board reaching for a mediocre pg and passing on a potential all star could be devastating

At this point if we fall to 7 and wise is there I might even take him we suck to bad to be worried about positions now

Also those players become assets if they pan out rj or mitch might get traded anyway

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    That team won't even make the playoffs and you got 2 vet role players eating up valuable minutes from young guys like Knox, Iggy, Wooten and whoever the 27th pick will be. Joe Harris came from the D-league just like Iggy. I'd rather see what Iggy can do than sign Harris.

The hire of Kenny from UK almost guarantees that Knox and probably Randle will be here next season. Plus Woody in their ear as well we finally have a good developmental coaching staff.

Knicks need to sign veterans who don't take away crucial minutes from young players. Sign a backup center and backup wings like Dotson and good vet 3 & D guys off the bench. If Harris is willing to come off the bench then fine but I want no part of Gallo.
    The team is much more likely to make the playoffs then anything you have. If RJ takes a big step that teams in. Itís not about the playoffs anyway lol itís about giving our young guys proper spacing. Dotson is probably leaving I donít give a **** about iggy lol you think iggy can come close to harris? Highly unlikely. Joe is 48/45 from the field lol Wooton can battle for the backup C spot, iggy can fight with knox for a spot. Iím not worried about that. Galo is a prob and he can shoot and get to the line. Weíre not going to go all youth with thibs as the coach you are crazy. Randle can come off the bench if needed too. Payne being the assistant doesnít mean anything with Randle. Heís not a developmental piece...
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    If Knicks aren't using their 1st pick for a PG, I don't see a reason to get one at all. Not with Jared Harper on the team already.
    Lmaoooo yeah Jared Harper is going to stop us from drafting a PG haha
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    Youíre willing to bet on Harper?
    Clearly lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

I'm willing to bet on Harper more than I am Kira Lewis. And I already have one in the bag.
    Whatís your one in the bag lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Whatís your one in the bag lol
    Harper is in the bag because he's on the roster already and if the chances are similar of him making it, as it is for Kira, why use a pick for Kira? We still haven't even seen Peters who clearly deserved a look last yr.

Harper is in the bag because he's on the roster already and if the chances are similar of him making it, as it is for Kira, why use a pick for Kira? We still haven't even seen Peters who clearly deserved a look last yr.
    Iíve been told heís an elite shooter if thatís true then you take Lewis all day. I do think peters deserves a shot to come compete for a spot on the roster but Lewis clearly has higher upside then them lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

id love kira here but you got a point we should use this year for development and see what the young guys got

Tor is the best at that ther whole roster besides a couple guys are all draft picks an undrafted free agents

Including fvv I mean harper or Peter's could be our fvv

Btw I'm still pissed we let trier go smfh

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Iíve been told heís an elite shooter if thatís true then you take Lewis all day. I do think peters deserves a shot to come compete for a spot on the roster but Lewis clearly has higher upside then them lol
    lewis is not an elite shooter but he's a good one he has elite speed tho think of a young Darren collision

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    lewis is not an elite shooter but he's a good one he has elite speed tho think of a young Darren collision
    And heís much taller than Collison at 6í3Ē with a good wingspan. Iíve heard Kira being compared to Ish Smith as well, not sure why heís getting compared to these small PGs. Kira is not short.

Good shooter with elite speed sounds better than a young Darren collision lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

id love kira here but you got a point we should use this year for development and see what the young guys got

Tor is the best at that ther whole roster besides a couple guys are all draft picks an undrafted free agents

Including fvv I mean harper or Peter's could be our fvv

Btw I'm still pissed we let trier go smfh
    Don't get me wrong, if there's a guy there with our first pick that we think is the guy, get him. But if we're gonna take a shot in the wind with a late 1st or 2nd rounder, i say give that shot to a guy we have. Is anyone expecting a late 1st rounder or a 2nd rounder to come in and start at PG? so, if he's gonna be a back up, use one of the back-ups we have and go get a different position unless he's a cant miss in their eyes.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    And heís much taller than Collison at 6í3Ē with a good wingspan. Iíve heard Kira being compared to Ish Smith as well, not sure why heís getting compared to these small PGs. Kira is not short.
    just style of play not the physicals I definitely don't see the ish Smith comp

I do however see hayes as an ish smith type pg

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    You don't have to have the same measurements, to me thats not what a comp is about. I compare how players play when I make comps. I don't agree with the Ish comp, Lewis is more well rounded than Ish. People probably comparing their speed though.

Payne has talked me into Maxey.