Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 435 of 791 FirstFirst ... 335385425433434435436437445485535 ... LastLast
Results 6,511 to 6,525 of 11865
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    lewis is actually a good shooter lol
    I know, I said he can shoot. ďEliteĒ shooting is something else though. I donít think Lewis is actually elite at anything, thatís part of my hesitancy on him. His speed seems to be his greatest asset, if he has one elite aspect to his game itís likely that.

I like him as a prospect. There are just other PGs id personally take over him in the top 10. And then again after taking a PG up top personally Iím looking for a motion shooter and/or big upside with that next pick.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    If you think LaMelo can shoot, take a closer look at Lewis.
    I donít think I know lamelo can shoot. Heís not a guy you leave open. I didnít say Lewis canít shoot I said if heís elite at it then heís way better than any pg not named lamelo
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

If you don't think Lewis is a really good shooter then we don't have anything else to say to each other. The evidence is there.
    He shoots 36% from three on 5 attempts a game against NCAA competition. Heís a good shooter, I agree. Elite is something else though, and again Iím really talking about motion shooting with the second pick anyway.

Desmond Bane shot 45% from three on 6.5 attempts a game, and heís a motion shooter. That to me is a potential elite shooter. And heís a two way player which at the NBA level given Lewisí slender frame I worry about.

In a vacuum Iíd take Lewis. In this draft considering where we currently sit I like other PGs more than him in the lotto. And then again later pick I donít really love the idea of drafting a second PG.

Itís semantics anyway. Elite, really good, whatever. Again I like Lewis, I just donít love him as a prospect and thatís personal opinion which we all have different versions of and thatís fine.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I know, I said he can shoot. ďEliteĒ shooting is something else though. I donít think Lewis is actually elite at anything, thatís part of my hesitancy on him. His speed seems to be his greatest asset, if he has one elite aspect to his game itís likely that.

I like him as a prospect. There are just other PGs id personally take over him in the top 10. And then again after taking a PG up top personally Iím looking for a motion shooter and/or big upside with that next pick.
    Your bugging bro his offense is probably the best of any prospect from day 1

His problem is his lack of size and strength atleast year 1 I don't think he can guard bigger pgs he needs to add weight and muscle desperately

Itís semantics anyway. Elite, really good, whatever. Again I like Lewis, I just donít love him as a prospect and thatís personal opinion which we all have different versions of and thatís fine.
    how can you love hayes and not like lewis lol lewis literally does everything hayes can do better

His problem is his lack of size and strength atleast year 1 I don't think he can guard bigger pgs he needs to add weight and muscle desperately
    This.

If Lewis was bigger now, we would be talking a lock for top 10 pick.

And that's fine if you don't like him overall as a prospect. But you have to give him his due for excellent shooting. And he is a completely different player than LaMelo so I think my point of pairing them together is valid.

Iím not buggin, I like Lewis. I just donít like him top 4, and even at 7/8 there are guys I like better. Although honestly if the FO felt heís the guy at 7/8 Iíd be okay with that. What I donít want to do is draft two PGs. Thatís basically it.

how can you love hayes and not like lewis lol lewis literally does everything hayes can do better
    Agree to disagree. I think Hayes is the more skilled player and 1000% the better playmaker, and I expect him to be a better defender than Lewis. Lewis is the better shooter but craftiness wise I take Hayes. Heís also bigger than Lewis.

Iím not buggin, I like Lewis. I just donít like him top 4, and even at 7/8 there are guys I like better. Although honestly if the FO felt heís the guy at 7/8 Iíd be okay with that. What I donít want to do is draft two PGs. Thatís basically it.
    Like Cole, Lewis is more of a scoring threat than a playmaker. Put LaMelo at PG and Lewis at shooting guard.

This.

If Lewis was bigger now, we would be talking a lock for top 10 pick.
    I agree lol. Again Iím not anti-Lewis. Iím going off where weíre slated to pick and strategizing from there.

And that's fine if you don't like him overall as a prospect. But you have to give him his due for excellent shooting. And he is a completely different player than LaMelo so I think my point of pairing them together is valid.
    When you say pairing them together are you saying playing them next to each other? Neither of those guys strike me as great off ball motion players. They both seem to need the ball in their hands.

Like Cole, Lewis is more of a scoring threat than a playmaker. Put LaMelo at PG and Lewis at shooting guard.
    But Cole moves off ball and comes off screens/curls etc. Thatís actually part of his game and why I like him more as a prospect. Does Kira do those things? I havenít seen it.

When you say pairing them together are you saying playing them next to each other? Neither of those guys strike me as great off ball motion players. They both seem to need the ball in their hands.
    I am a fan of Cole's but Lewis quickness would be even better for moving off ball. And his shooting would help create space for RJ, etc.