Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 411 of 836 FirstFirst ... 311361401409410411412413421461511 ... LastLast
Results 6,151 to 6,165 of 12526
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    We know plenty about Wiseman he's is a top 4 Prospect Wiseman also is a beast athletically
    We know 0 about him as an nba player lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

My God you people Homer's
    Depends what you want from your C. Most people want their C to be great on defense. Ayton is a huge disappointment for the #1 pick.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    East I'm usually with you but Mitch is historically efficient on offense and is probably the second best rim protector in the NBA behind Gobert. If Thibs can get Mitch to stay out of foul trouble he will be better than Gobert because he is so much more athletic.

If you look at Mitch's gym work he has skills that other coaches haven't even given him a CHANCE to demonstrate. I believe he can take most centers off the dribble and I also think he can hit a wide open 3. If he is doing it in practice then it's just a matter of confidence doing it in a real game.
    Look i love mitch and I'd only trade him for kat

But right now he's not on the same tier as ayton and wise is projected to be like an embiid type

Now thibs can get mitch to that next level but right now he's not their yet

not 1 non knicks fan would take mitch over ayton or wise

LOL wise. Stop it. Ayton whatever I donít care like I said itís about preference. Wiseman over Mitch is lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I agree with this. I do think Ayton has gotten better on D, but Mitch is on another level. And while Ayton is very skilled offensively, you canít deny that Mitch is very good at what he does on offense and he plays within himself.

All that said, my main concern with Ayton is crafting your offense around a center who lives in the paint and takes a ton of mid range jumpers, and isnít a great passer (i.e., Jokic). I think Embid is the only guy who can get away with that because heís so elite in the post.
    Yeah Ayton really needs to start shoot 3s to make a real impact in this league. Otherwise heís just not very valuable in todayís NBA. That being said, I believe he definitely has the shooting touch to be a solid to good 3PT shooter over time. I read that the Suns want him to dominate inside before letting him shoot 3s.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Yeah Ayton really needs to start shoot 3s to make a real impact in this league. Otherwise heís just not very valuable in todayís NBA. That being said, I believe he definitely has the shooting touch to be a solid to good 3PT shooter over time. I read that the Suns want him to dominate inside before letting him shoot 3s.
    Heís been shooting threes since the bubble started. Was 2/3 last game.

2020 Draft Thread

Ayton has better volume numbers and offensive upside, but Mitch is far more athletic, much more efficient and is a great defender. Those traits are more valuable than what Ayton currently provides.

Ayton seems allergic to the FT line as well. Thatís something he definitely needs to work on.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Ayton has better volume numbers and offensive upside, but Mitch is far more athletic, much more efficient and is a great defender. Those traits are more valuable than what Ayton currently provides.
    Agree, but only if Mitch is stepping up to a starter, and playing significant minutes

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Agree, but only if Mitch is stepping up to a starter, and playing significant minutes
    Fax these guys are just forgetting mitch is coming off the bench and he's always in foul trouble

Now I think thibs fixes that and mitch becomes one of the elite bigs in the nba but today he's not there yet

Fax these guys are just forgetting mitch is coming off the bench and he's always in foul trouble

Now I think thibs fixes that and mitch becomes one of the elite bigs in the nba but today he's not there yet
    Well Wiseman is nowhere yet. Heís high risk/high reward, you love comparing everyone to their ceiling (except Hayes), but what about their floor? Wisemanís floor is probably close to Whiteside. I could easily see him slipping to 8 or after in this draft, though if he goes top 4 I wonít be shocked either. But heís far from a lock.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Well Wiseman is nowhere yet. Heís high risk/high reward, you love comparing everyone to their ceiling (except Hayes), but what about their floor? Wisemanís floor is probably close to Whiteside. I could easily see him slipping to 8 or after in this draft, though if he goes top 4 I wonít be shocked either. But heís far from a lock.
    Its not a knock on mitch but wise is literally the best big man prospect with elite athleticism and 3 point range

From day 1 wise is going to be a force

He also plays nothing like Whiteside he's more of a watered down embiid

Its not a knock on mitch but wise is literally the best big man prospect with elite athleticism and 3 point range

Well there are lots of questions regarding his motor, that reminds me of Whiteside. And thereís also a question of whether heís a modern big or really more of a throwback big. Time will tell once we see him in the NBA.

I could see him being the best big in this draft but I also could see a scenario where Poku and Okongwu both end up much better pros than him.

His shot is a question mark at the nba level Lol heís not anything Embiid. Watered down Or even trash can Embiid. He doesnít have close to the game Embiid has.
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    His shot is a question mark at the nba level Lol heís not anything Embiid. Watered down Or even trash can Embiid. He doesnít have close to the game Embiid has.
    lol you don't know him but now you know his shot is broken dude is a beast and he might go num 1 for a reason