Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 360 of 802 FirstFirst ... 260310350358359360361362370410460 ... LastLast
Results 5,386 to 5,400 of 12029
  1. #5386
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,356
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Deni will be gone by 7 anyway...

    Feel like top 6, in some order will be

    Edwards
    Ball
    Wiseman
    Deni
    Hayes
    Okongwu
    I think that’s pretty accurate. Never know, of course. It all depends on who drafts where.

  2. #5387
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Deni will be gone by 7 anyway...

    Feel like top 6, in some order will be

    Edwards
    Ball
    Wiseman
    Deni
    Hayes
    Okongwu
    He might be gone, but why is everyone so certain Knicks will pick 7 or 8? 36% Knicks pick top 4.

  3. #5388
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    1,408
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    My god
    Sign me up
    IT'S SHOWTIME!!

  4. #5389
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    He might be gone, but why is everyone so certain Knicks will pick 7 or 8? 36% Knicks pick top 4.
    Let’s go with the “glass is 1/3 full” attitude, that sounds better

  5. #5390
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,445
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Let’s go with the “glass is 1/3 full” attitude, that sounds better
    Haha yeah well I’ve just gotten used to disappointment with this team. I’d obviously love to get a top 4 pick, holding out hope we get lucky for once.

  6. #5391
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Let’s go with the “glass is 1/3 full” attitude, that sounds better
    I'm not asking for the Knicks to be lucky. I'm asking for them not to be unlucky lol.

  7. #5392
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,356
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I'm not asking for the Knicks to be lucky. I'm asking for them not to be unlucky lol.
    I see what you did there. Hitting the ping pong balls with some reverse psychology. I like it

  8. #5393
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by shadyone View Post
    i see what you did there. Hitting the ping pong balls with some reverse psychology. I like it
    lol

  9. #5394
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,162
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    He might be gone, but why is everyone so certain Knicks will pick 7 or 8? 36% Knicks pick top 4.
    There’s actually a 37.2% chance that they pick in the top 4, but they also gave a 50.4% chance of picking 7 or 8.

    We all know the type of luck this franchise has had. The last time they moved up was 1985. They’ve moved down almost every time since.

  10. #5395
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    There’s actually a 37.2% chance that they pick in the top 4, but they also gave a 50.4% chance of picking 7 or 8.

    We all know the type of luck this franchise has had. The last time they moved up was 1985. They’ve moved down almost every time since.
    "So you're telling me there's a chance?"

  11. #5396
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,764
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    There’s actually a 37.2% chance that they pick in the top 4, but they also gave a 50.4% chance of picking 7 or 8.

    We all know the type of luck this franchise has had. The last time they moved up was 1985. They’ve moved down almost every time since.
    Is that really true?

  12. #5397
    Join Date
    Dec 2008
    Posts
    10,356
    Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    There’s actually a 37.2% chance that they pick in the top 4, but they also gave a 50.4% chance of picking 7 or 8.

    We all know the type of luck this franchise has had. The last time they moved up was 1985. They’ve moved down almost every time since.
    I guess we aren’t counting last year then, since they technically had a better % of drafting 1-4 than 5th?

  13. #5398
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,952
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I guess we aren’t counting last year then, since they technically had a better % of drafting 1-4 than 5th?
    You don’t count last year. By moving up he means picking at a spot better than we would be slotted if there had been no lottery at all.

  14. #5399
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,162
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Is that really true?
    The fact that they haven’t moved up since 1985 is.

    They’ve moved down 6 times and stayed in their spot 10 times.

  15. #5400
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,162
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I guess we aren’t counting last year then, since they technically had a better % of drafting 1-4 than 5th?
    I agree that it was a success, but they still moved down.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •