Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 309 of 816 FirstFirst ... 209259299307308309310311319359409809 ... LastLast
Results 4,621 to 4,635 of 12240
    Trade up for Lamelo call it a day
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lmao everyone loves deni now bkuz he had a good game vs scrubs
    I've liked Deni for a while now but what I think is most impressive about his all around game is how quickly he is improving in all areas of his game.
    At the rate of improvement he has shown he might turn out 1 of the best players in this draft and it would not surprise me if he ends up the best player in this draft.
    His ceiling is pretty high.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    I think the Knicks are going to take the most offensively gifted PG available at 6, which is probably Cole.
    Yep...
    Knicks will draft in this order...
    Ball
    Cole
    Toppin
    Haliburton
    Hayes
    Deni

Depending on where their draft pick lands. My bet is that Cole Anthony is a Knick at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Yep...
    Knicks will draft in this order...
    Ball
    Cole
    Toppin
    Haliburton
    Hayes
    Deni

Depending on where their draft pick lands. My bet is that Cole Anthony is a Knick at the end of the day.
    You can put toppin after Hayes lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    I still like Hali, especially if we continue to not address the holes at both guard spots. Could see him solidifying the 2 spot. If we go out and sign a 2, or are going to be agressive to try, then I could see going for Deni

Pretty much still have our board like this

Ball
    Edwards
    Hali
    Hayes
    Deni

Not a fan, but I could see going Cole before Deni. I wouldnít, but I wouldnít be mad at it

A young, versatile front court of Mitch, Deni, RJ would look good
    Switch Hali with Deni on your list and I could agree with that. I think Deni's ceiling is quite a bit higher than Hali's and being a Forward with the all around game like Doncic you have to believe his value is pretty high right now.
    To top it off Deni's rate of improvement is probably the highest of any prospect in this draft.

Quote Originally Posted by SK6 View Post
    Switch Hali with Deni on your list and I could agree with that. I think Deni's ceiling is quite a bit higher than Hali's and being a Forward with the all around game like Doncic you have to believe his value is pretty high right now.
    To top it off Deni's rate of improvement is probably the highest of any prospect in this draft.
    Thatís fair. Like I said, all depends on what direction the FO goes with the FA market. Thereís potential they go after a Wood, Harris, Beasley, etc..

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Lmao everyone loves deni now bkuz he had a good game vs scrubs
    Has nothing to do with one game. Most of us had him as a top 5 player for months now.

I think the only reason heís being talked about more now is because thereís a chance heíll be there at picks 6-8, whereas before it seemed like the Knicks would have to move up in the lottery to draft him but at that point they shouldnít because of Ball or Hayes.
    Last edited by smood999; 06-22-2020 at 02:17 PM.

Hayes is interesting feel like he could be really ****ing good but also has a higher bust rate than the other top PGs lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Hayes is interesting feel like he could be really ****ing good but also has a higher bust rate than the other top PGs lol
    Why do you think heís more likely to be a bust? I actually think outside of LaMelo heís the most bust-proof PG in this draft. Iíll be surprised if he doesnít end up a starter in the NBA.

He does everything well. His shot is the question mark but overall his offensive game is actually really advanced for his age.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Why do you think heís more likely to be a bust? I actually think outside of LaMelo heís the most bust-proof PG in this draft. Iíll be surprised if he doesnít end up a starter in the NBA.

He does everything well. His shot is the question mark but overall his offensive game is actually really advanced for his age.
    He canít use his right hand, he canít shoot 3s (yet), and he canít dribble past anyone or break anyone down off the dribble. Thatís a problem.

I still have him 2nd PG. But bust potential is there.

Hali is only one thatís bust proof.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    He canít use his right hand, he canít shoot 3s (yet), and he canít dribble past anyone or break anyone down off the dribble. Thatís a problem.

Thatís why I have Hali as high as I do. I donít see much likelihood he isnít a very useful NBA player. I know we all want stars, but getting good players is also great

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Thatís why I have Hali as high as I do. I donít see much likelihood he isnít a very useful NBA player. I know we all want stars, but getting good players is also great
    I like Hali, but I view him more as a 2 than a PG at this point. I think heís going to be at worst a very useful role player though.

Okay so this is something lefties get criticized for that righties donít. People just see it clearly with lefties because theyíre the minority. Weíre used to seeing righties and a TON of them favor their right and are weaker going left. Once you think of it if you watch out for it youíll see it all the time. Itís not something Iím remotely worried about with Hayes and I think itís tremendously overblown personally.

Canít shoot threes fine. He does need to improve there BUT if you watch him what youíll see is he actually has a very advanced step back game and shoots pretty well off the dribble. He struggles with catch and shoot, probably his biggest weakness.

I donít agree with canít break anyone down. His step back, side step and floater game are all possibly the best in this class. Youíre not giving him enough credit on offense because heís already well ahead of many of these prospects with his array of skills on that end, including passing/playmaking which he does extremely well, including on the move one handed assists. He has very good vision and instincts.

Heís number 3 on my board right now just behind Ball and Edwards.

I like Hali, but I view him more as a 2 than a PG at this point. I think heís going to be at worst a very useful role player though.
    Fair. But even if heís a 2 that can play PG in stretches, or is a very good secondary playmaker, thereís a lot of value in that

Yeah. The NBA looks at a rookie and tries to take away what they do well...and it's the rookie's ability to use their secondary and tertiary talents that makes them an NBA quality player.

A bust is a guy who never learned past his meat/potatoes. It's usually past his 4-5th season where it catches up with him.