Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 2 of 816 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
Results 16 to 30 of 12240
  1. #16
    Join Date
    Nov 2008
    Location
    Plainfield, New Jersey, United States
    Posts
    3,529
    Cole or bust.

  2. #17
    Join Date
    Dec 2009
    Posts
    11,015
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Does cole anthony look very small for someone listed at 6"3 or is it just me?
    He is small and that always scares me. I was worried aboout Trae and It worked out so im not gonna fight it. Kid has skills but he's like 6 1' and i think Anthony Edwards is probably about 6 3' or 6 4' tops. Can AE play PG is the question. Im not sure.

  3. #18
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,729
    If I'm the Knicks I go for Wiseman because you need a big man, you need rim protection but also a big man who can score and defend

  4. #19
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    He is small and that always scares me. I was worried aboout Trae and It worked out so im not gonna fight it. Kid has skills but he's like 6 1' and i think Anthony Edwards is probably about 6 3' or 6 4' tops. Can AE play PG is the question. Im not sure.
    Trae is a lot sharper, quicker, faster though. And i still think trae will get crushed in the platoffs.

    I like cole but im not remotely sold on him yet, nor his listed height.

  5. #20
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    22,276
    This is the one draft where I would say PG is higher priority than overall talent get RJ help in backcourt pls.

    Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

  6. #21
    Join Date
    May 2008
    Posts
    48,690
    I have yet to see Ball but heard good things but his shot or more his form, not sure he gets that off unless open in the NBA? He seems to be a real hot dog though, he could wind up just an attraction with his dad?

    Not sure never saw him play in a game.

    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2b09mzn7Y

  7. #22
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Does cole anthony look very small for someone listed at 6"3 or is it just me?
    He looks very small - I'm suspect on 6'3. Dude doesn't look a centimeter over 6.

  8. #23
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,729
    I would take LaMelo especially if you are trying to go off name recognition and attract box office especially in a city like New York where it is bright lights big city much like LA is

  9. #24
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,196
    We don't need to attract box office. Julius Randle can sell out the garden apparently

  10. #25
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    Toronto
    Posts
    5,729
    Yeah but if you have seen LaMelo Ball play...the dude can play and right next to RJ in that frontcourt...they would make a pretty good tandem with Melo playing the 1 and RJ at the 2. Knox at the 3, Randle at the 4 and Mitchell at the 5 the future at the Garden looks good.

  11. #26
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,196
    I'm with you looking like Cole or Lamelo to me - Draft is 8 months away haha

  12. #27
    Join Date
    Sep 2019
    Posts
    2,004
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    He looks very small - I'm suspect on 6'3. Dude doesn't look a centimeter over 6.
    Looks small and not very explosive, not a good recipe for nba success.

    Id hold off on getting excited about him.

    May be one of those great college players who just doesnt have nba physical ability. He looks extremely average athletically, but theres still a lot of games go evaluate him.

    Id have nico and melo over him easily right now though.

  13. #28
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,475
    Feels like any one of Cole Anthony, Anthony Edwards, or LaMelo Ball should help us a lot, and we should be able to get one of them. Next to Frank/RJ/Knox/Mitch its really not a bad start to a rebuild imo. And all 3 can handle the ball as well.

    Keep DSJ/Dot/Iggy/Trier to see how they develop with them and let the other 7 mostly useless vets we got walk or try to get picks for them ideally. (maybe keep Taj as a locker room leader/backup). And well see what Bullock brings when he returns.

  14. #29
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Location
    Queenz
    Posts
    7,196
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Looks small and not very explosive, not a good recipe for nba success.

    Id hold off on getting excited about him.

    May be one of those great college players who just doesnt have nba physical ability. He looks extremely average athletically, but theres still a lot of games go evaluate him.

    Id have nico and melo over him easily right now though.
    No thank you. Think he will be very good
    And yeah like I said draft is 8 months away

  15. #30
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Posts
    9,758
    Best PG available. That's it!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •