Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 2 of 816 FirstFirst 12341252102502 ... LastLast
    Cole or bust.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Does cole anthony look very small for someone listed at 6"3 or is it just me?
    He is small and that always scares me. I was worried aboout Trae and It worked out so im not gonna fight it. Kid has skills but he's like 6 1' and i think Anthony Edwards is probably about 6 3' or 6 4' tops. Can AE play PG is the question. Im not sure.

If I'm the Knicks I go for Wiseman because you need a big man, you need rim protection but also a big man who can score and defend

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    He is small and that always scares me. I was worried aboout Trae and It worked out so im not gonna fight it. Kid has skills but he's like 6 1' and i think Anthony Edwards is probably about 6 3' or 6 4' tops. Can AE play PG is the question. Im not sure.
    Trae is a lot sharper, quicker, faster though. And i still think trae will get crushed in the platoffs.

I like cole but im not remotely sold on him yet, nor his listed height.

This is the one draft where I would say PG is higher priority than overall talent get RJ help in backcourt pls.

Sent from my BND-L34 using Tapatalk

I have yet to see Ball but heard good things but his shot or more his form, not sure he gets that off unless open in the NBA? He seems to be a real hot dog though, he could wind up just an attraction with his dad?

Not sure never saw him play in a game.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ey2b09mzn7Y

Does cole anthony look very small for someone listed at 6"3 or is it just me?
    He looks very small - I'm suspect on 6'3. Dude doesn't look a centimeter over 6.

I would take LaMelo especially if you are trying to go off name recognition and attract box office especially in a city like New York where it is bright lights big city much like LA is

We don't need to attract box office. Julius Randle can sell out the garden apparently

Yeah but if you have seen LaMelo Ball play...the dude can play and right next to RJ in that frontcourt...they would make a pretty good tandem with Melo playing the 1 and RJ at the 2. Knox at the 3, Randle at the 4 and Mitchell at the 5 the future at the Garden looks good.

I'm with you looking like Cole or Lamelo to me - Draft is 8 months away haha

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    He looks very small - I'm suspect on 6'3. Dude doesn't look a centimeter over 6.
    Looks small and not very explosive, not a good recipe for nba success.

Id hold off on getting excited about him.

May be one of those great college players who just doesnt have nba physical ability. He looks extremely average athletically, but theres still a lot of games go evaluate him.

Id have nico and melo over him easily right now though.

Feels like any one of Cole Anthony, Anthony Edwards, or LaMelo Ball should help us a lot, and we should be able to get one of them. Next to Frank/RJ/Knox/Mitch its really not a bad start to a rebuild imo. And all 3 can handle the ball as well.

Keep DSJ/Dot/Iggy/Trier to see how they develop with them and let the other 7 mostly useless vets we got walk or try to get picks for them ideally. (maybe keep Taj as a locker room leader/backup). And well see what Bullock brings when he returns.

Looks small and not very explosive, not a good recipe for nba success.

Id hold off on getting excited about him.

May be one of those great college players who just doesnt have nba physical ability. He looks extremely average athletically, but theres still a lot of games go evaluate him.

Id have nico and melo over him easily right now though.
    No thank you. Think he will be very good
    And yeah like I said draft is 8 months away

Best PG available. That's it!