Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 621 of 835 FirstFirst ... 121521571611619620621622623631671721 ... LastLast
Results 9,301 to 9,315 of 12518
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    If we stay at 8 and Vassell is there he may be too good to pass on. Arguably the best wing defender in the draft, constant motion shooter with a high release point. Heís just extremely low risk in a draft thatís filled with minefields.
    Hes the cleanest prospect expected to be available at 8.

I think his high shot point could quickly turn him into a 16-18ppg player.

He can pull that up on almost anyone.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Hes the cleanest prospect expected to be available at 8.

I think his high shot point could quickly turn him into a 16-18ppg player.

He can pull that up on almost anyone.
    Yeah, if not him I still like Kira, at least know youíre getting speed and a shot.

Cole honestly scares me. He could be a home run but he could also really bust to a degree. Was listening to a pod today saying Cole shot like 38% at the rim or something. For reference Frank who is polarizing for obvious reasons finished at like 56% at the rim. I know Cole was hurt but efficiency stuff with him is concerning especially as a volume shooter.

Yeah, if not him I still like Kira, at least know youíre getting speed and a shot.

Cole honestly scares me. He could be a home run but he could also really bust to a degree. Was listening to a pod today saying Cole shot like 38% at the rim or something. For reference Frank who is polarizing for obvious reasons finished at like 56% at the rim. I know Cole was hurt but efficiency stuff with him is concerning especially as a volume shooter.
    I'm chalking up coles drop on production to the injury.

I've wanted cole or vassell at 8 for a little while now.

Cole could be a bust, similar to trey burke. Appears in a few games, than disappears in a lot of others. And just not quite good enough to be a consistent high level scorer, but I'd still draft him.

He has what we need most at the end of the day.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I'm chalking up coles drop on production to the injury.

I've wanted cole or vassell at 8 for a little while now.

Cole could be a bust, similar to trey burke. Appears in a few games, than disappears in a lot of others. And just not quite good enough to be a consistent high level scorer, but I'd still draft him.

He has what we need most at the end of the day.
    Iíll understand the Cole pick if thatís what we decide. Iíve said this whole time I am very intrigued by him. He just feels very boom or bust (a lot of this draft does). Vassell feels safe - I know what weíre getting with him. And Kira I was not sold on initially but I canít deny the speed, and his shot looks above average, shooting over 36% from three on 5 attempts a game. Pick and roll with him and Mitch could be pretty deadly.

Another possible option just because I feel like Hayes will get taken by Detroit is to trade up to 6 with Atlanta to steal Hayes. It could be a cheap trade up option that would only cost 8 plus Knox or 8 plus the 27th pick or something. Not sure what Atlanta would want but definitely would cost way less than moving up to 2.

Iíll understand the Cole pick if thatís what we decide. Iíve said this whole time I am very intrigued by him. He just feels very boom or bust (a lot of this draft does). Vassell feels safe - I know what weíre getting with him. And Kira I was not sold on initially but I canít deny the speed, and his shot looks above average, shooting over 36% from three on 5 attempts a game. Pick and roll with him and Mitch could be pretty deadly.
    I dont know that hes that good at pnr, is he?

Not saying hes not, just havent seen it enough.
    Of him.

Lot of people thought lonzo would be good at pnr, and hes absolutely horrible at it.

Cole I'd expect will be phenomenal at it.

Another possible option just because I feel like Hayes will get taken by Detroit is to trade up to 6 with Atlanta to steal Hayes. It could be a cheap trade up option that would only cost 8 plus Knox or 8 plus the 27th pick or something. Not sure what Atlanta would want but definitely would cost way less than moving up to 2.
    My god that would probably be the worst knicks move yet

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    I donít disagree really. Iíd prefer a guy like Lavine as opposed to Hield though.
    Lavine if coached properly (#2 option) and put on the Knicks with RJ (#3 option) and a point guard who can draw all kind of attention (#1 option... Ball, Cole, Kira) would be the best scenario. That allows players like Mitch, Frank, Knox and DSJ if they are still on the team to develop without all the pressure they have had on them early on.

I'd take Lavine over Oladipo, Hield, Conley, CP3, Wiggins, Wood, Bertans or any other veteran the Knicks have been rumored to sign. I don't know what it would take to pry him away from the Bulls but Lavine is a Thibs guy a said that Thibs was his favorite NBA coach.

Leon Rose and WWWes should be concentrating on how to get Lavine to the Knicks.

Knicks then should trade for Lavine

LaVine would be great if you can pry Lauri also, but if I was Minny I would be calling the Bulls and offering the 1st round pick, Culver, J. Johnson and some other filler to get back both Lauri and LaVine.

Minny doesnít need another rookie, they can use that pick to get back 2 young players who would fit better on the team now than before.

Sorry went off topic cant help but think about Minny getting back those 2 to pair with KAT and Russell.

Bulls would move both if they have a chance for Davis.
    Last edited by justcallmetm; 09-09-2020 at 08:28 AM.
    ďTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.Ē
    ― Albert Einstein
    ďI will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.Ē
    ― Tamar Myers
    ďDon't let them drag you down by rumors just go with what you believe in.Ē
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Lavine if coached properly (#2 option) and put on the Knicks with RJ (#3 option) and a point guard who can draw all kind of attention (#1 option... Ball, Cole, Kira) would be the best scenario. That allows players like Mitch, Frank, Knox and DSJ if they are still on the team to develop without all the pressure they have had on them early on.

I'd take Lavine over Oladipo, Hield, Conley, CP3, Wiggins, Wood, Bertans or any other veteran the Knicks have been rumored to sign. I don't know what it would take to pry him away from the Bulls but Lavine is a Thibs guy a said that Thibs was his favorite NBA coach.

Leon Rose and WWWes should be concentrating on how to get Lavine to the Knicks.
    I donít see the Bulls dealing him anytime soon. At least not until they have completely ruled out an extension happening. Think all those rumors were fueled by Lavine (and the rest of the team) hating the coach

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    LaVine would be great if you can pry Lauri also, but if I was Minny I would be calling the Bulls and offering the 1st round pick, Culver, J. Johnson and some other filler to get back both Lauri and LaVine.

Minny doesnít need another rookie, they can use that pick to get back 2 young players who would fit better on the team now than before.

Sorry went off topic cant help but think about Minny getting back those 2 to pair with KAT and Russell.

Bulls would move both if they have a chance for Davis.
    Thereís no way Iíd make that trade if Iím the Bulls. Lavine alone is worth more than that

And why would they want to trade Lavine, really? Itís not easy to get a star-level player

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Thereís no way Iíd make that trade if Iím the Bulls. Lavine alone is worth more than that

And why would they want to trade Lavine, really? Itís not easy to get a star-level player
    They still trying for A.Davis like the Knicks trying to get a star themselves. Bulls would have the top pick and in need of a PG they been eyeing Ball also. They would still hold there own, so that 2 top picks.

Bulls get to drop 19.5 mil if you can get a chance at Ball for the top pick and still get someone like Edwards if he drops or Vassell

I guess you guys havenít been keeping up how the Bulls still want Davis but love Ball also.

The Bulls and Minny are good trade partners for this.
    Last edited by justcallmetm; 09-09-2020 at 08:49 AM.
    ďTwo things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.Ē
    ― Albert Einstein
    ďI will be the first to admit that I am a pessimist by nature. It is, after all, the wisest way to be. We pessimists have everything to gain, whereas optimists have a fifty-fifty chance of being disappointed.Ē
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan

Quote Originally Posted by justcallmetm View Post
    They still trying for A.Davis like the Knicks trying to get a star themselves. Bulls would have the top pick and in need of a PG they been eyeing Ball also. They would still hold there own, so that 2 top picks.

Bulls get to drop 19.5 mil if you can get a chance at Ball for the top pick and still get someone like Edwards if he drops or Vassell

I guess you guys havenít been keeping up how the Bulls still want Davis but love Ball also.

The Bulls and Minny are good trade partners for this.
    How would the Bulls drop 19M? They still have to take back salary. And you think Davis wants to go to a team with nothing? And do you really think Davis isnít staying in LA?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    How would the Bulls drop 19M? They still have to take back salary. And you think Davis wants to go to a team with nothing? And do you really think Davis isnít staying in LA?
    Heís from Chicago, but also what do the Bulls have to lose from that. They already suck, and if it can net them Ball who they want badly they would do it.

Look Iím just throwing stuff out there, Iím just saying there is better options for the Bulls than the Knicks. What would they rather have ? The top pick for LaVine is pretty damn good to me, and Lauri can be replaced if they still hold there pick.

Iím not even going got continue, Iím just saying there are better options out there for the Bulls and Minny doesnít need the top overall pick, they have history trading and are better partners.

What do we have to give up? Itís like saying the Bulls would rather take back the 8th pick over the 1st pick overall SMH...

Bulls can walk away with Ball, Culver and Edwards if he drops, thatís covers the backcourt and wing spot. All on rookie contract along with Carter Jr. they still have Otto Porter and Young.

So even if they miss on Davis they are primed for 21-22 offseason with 4 rookie contracts who start and Porter is an expiring, they will have a huge amount of cap room.
    Last edited by justcallmetm; 09-09-2020 at 09:06 AM.
    ― Albert Einstein
    ― Tamar Myers
    ― Michael Jordan