Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 597 of 816 FirstFirst ... 97497547587595596597598599607647697 ... LastLast
Results 8,941 to 8,955 of 12240
    Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    One thing I know I don't want to see anymore is RJ at the 2...

Hopefully that's over with Thibs...

He has all the skills to develop into an elite SF or an average NBA SG....

Why even toy around with anything but what he'll be best at?

I'd much rather see Stanley out there learning, then RJ playing out of position...
    I disagree. JR should be a do everything wing. Putting him in a box limits him.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Quote Originally Posted by ewing View Post
    Thatís why I want to pair him with Kelly Olynyk

Saric plays D and shoots every bit as much as Olynyk & Kelly has much less consistent passing and is older...

At prob $12 mil a year...

Other then it's cool that NYK is in his name, it's not close imo...

I guess he's good backup plan, but dunno, never really liked his game, in that scenario prob rather dish out the extra $3mil for Grant or just stand pat in FA

I disagree. JR should be a do everything wing. Putting him in a box limits him.

I get what you're saying, but how about letting him further develop what he's good at, before forcing him to start in the less ideal position for him?

I'm not saying you can't sub in a Knox or other SF and slide him over, but starting him at the 2, playing him as the pseudo PG, let him work on that stuff later...

I guess its "thrown to wolves" vs "build him up" philosophy differences...

Good thing is he seems built to take on either strategy...

I just want to see his confidence build to the point where that enables him to start making more shots... Then you can flex him all over...

Welp, Iím back on the Cole hype train.

Since we slipped down to #8, Cole would be a fine pick. He has enough talent and upside the justify taking the risk with him IMO.

Saric plays D and shoots every bit as much as Olynyk & Kelly has much less consistent passing and is older...

At prob $12 mil a year...

Other then it's cool that NYK is in his name, it's not close imo...

I guess he's good backup plan, but dunno, never really liked his game, in that scenario prob rather dish out the extra $3mil for Grant or just stand pat in FA
    I was joking bc he is also a skilled unathletic guy that doesnít very defend well. I do like Kelly though and feel those guy would at least be fun to watch

I was joking bc he is also a skilled unathletic guy that doesnít very defend well. I do like Kelly though and feel those guy would at least be fun to watch

HaHa... Don't sleep on Saric though... It's rare that players can do everything, Dario is no exception...

But despite his almost inability to dunk, he's crafty enough, smart enough and skilled enough to contribute to wins...

Just look back at those Philly teams in the playoffs... He was big factor for them, their "glue guy"...

They had to deal him for Jimmy, but it's no surprise they want him back...

We need 2 major "skill" upgrades... Passing and shooting... If you can upgrade both for even $8mil at a position of need... Easy decision to me...
    Last edited by NYK2RIP; 09-02-2020 at 10:26 PM.

HaHa... Don't sleep on Saric though... It's rare that players can do everything, Dario is no exception...

But despite his almost inability to dunk, he's crafty enough, smart enough and skilled enough to contribute to wins...

Just look back at those Philly teams in the playoffs... He was big factor for them, their "glue guy"...

They had to deal him for Jimmy, but it's no surprise they want him back...

We need 2 major "skill" upgrades... Passing and shooting... If you can upgrade both for even $8mil at a position of need... Easy decision to me...
    Iím down with Dario. I liked him in Philly. He was smart, was physical, and a decent shooter. Very likable player imo

Taking away his rookie year where he shot poorly, Saric has shot 38% from 3 from his 2nd season on. and 45/38/86 overall. and 1.6 makes per game in 26mpg. He's a solid shooter from everywhere and plays smart, solid D.

he's a role player and not my #1 choice, but he's definitely a solid fit here and young.

if we stay at #8 Cole has to be the guy. I keep coming back to him, he's D rose with a jumper, Thibs can work with him.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Taking away his rookie year where he shot poorly, Saric has shot 38% from 3 from his 2nd season on. and 45/38/86 overall. and 1.6 makes per game in 26mpg. He's a solid shooter from everywhere and plays smart, solid D.

he's a role player and not my #1 choice, but he's definitely a solid fit here and young.
    I think heís a great fit. Iíd prefer Grant, but Saric would make sense. I donít think you need a game-changer up front, just a guy who can handle himself on both ends.

The one thing I like about the possibility of Cole is maybe the knicks have to stopped ignoring NYC bball talent. You would be surprised by all the players from NY that we passed up like, Donovan Mitchell, Metta World Peace, Tobias Harris, Danny Green and many more. I also like the fact that Cole is a dog and doesn't stop coming at you for an entire game. Whomever it is, be right. Please be right.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Yes I would agree with that. But I really don't see Deni falling that far.

I could see Cole falling though.
    The absolute best thing that could happen would be for Deni to fall in our lap at #8 then we trade #27, #38 and DSJ for #14 to Celtics for Cole Anthony.

Celtics like gathering picks and DSJ would thrive off the bench there with no pressure.

I will say this, itís easy to look good when no one is guarding you.