Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 193 of 795 FirstFirst ... 93143183191192193194195203243293693 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,895 of 11915
    Cole scares because of DSJ with all his potential and super athleticism and he's looking like bust all over him.

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    Cole scares because of DSJ with all his potential and super athleticism and he's looking like bust all over him.
    But dsj could never shoot even in high school cole atleast can do that and cole actually plays defense

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    But dsj could never shoot even in high school cole atleast can do that and cole actually plays defense
    Youíre overrating Coleís shot and his defense.

The fact is, they are similar type of boom/bust prospects. Both guys lacked efficiency and consistency in college.

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Youíre overrating Coleís shot and his defense.

The fact is, they are similar type of boom/bust prospects. Both guys lacked efficiency and consistency in college.
    Not at all im just comparing cole vs dsj obviously cole didnt have the best year but he still shoots better and plays better defense than dsj

Dsj has better playmaking handles and athleticism

I think Cole has a better personality and DNA than DSJ. Cole was breed for this gig. You can just tell by how he plays, he is fearless. He won't cave under pressure like DSJ has. He might not reach his potential but it won't be because of lack of effort like DSJ.

We should be targeting Deni Avdija. He looks like Luka light to me with better defense. I'm all in on this guy

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    We should be targeting Deni Avdija. He looks like Luka light to me with better defense. I'm all in on this guy
    He is definitely not luka

Luka was playing in the 2nd hardest league and dominating

Deni is playing in a weak league

Im not saying deni is trash but hold off on the luka comparison for now

If Ball is off the board and Deni is there you have to take him. He's not a PG but he is a playmaker for himself and others and at the end of the day he shoots it very decent from anywhere and he plays tough defense.

You can build with him and decide about a PG later in the draft or trade for one.

Draft PG Kira Lewis the speedster out of Alabama who is Jo Morant lighting quick and can shoot very well especially from behind the arc.

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    If Ball is off the board and Deni is there you have to take him. He's not a PG but he is a playmaker for himself and others and at the end of the day he shoots it very decent from anywhere and he plays tough defense.

You can build with him and decide about a PG later in the draft or trade for one.

Draft PG Kira Lewis the speedster out of Alabama who is Jo Morant lighting quick and can shoot very well especially from behind the arc.
    U buggin bro not taking deni over cole

If weíre lucky enough to draft Edwards I still think he could be a beast in this league. Nico with late first, Killian Tillie with 2nd.

Sign Gallo & trade Randle/DSJ for Christian Wood (sign & trade):

Frank-Edwards-RJ-Gallo-Mitch
    Nico-Dot-Bullock-Knox-Wood
    Sanon-Trier-Iggy-Wooten-Tillie

Would be something to build off of. Bring in Atkinson as HC and run a motion, P&R spread offense. I personally think that group could gel together and grow. And we have all picks moving forward.

PG- Kira Lewis
    SG- RJ
    SF- Deni
    PF- Knox
    C- Mitch

2021- Pray that we could draft Jalen Green

Quote Originally Posted by sharqstealth View Post
    PG- Kira Lewis
    SG- RJ
    SF- Deni
    PF- Knox
    C- Mitch

2021- Pray that we could draft Jalen Green
    Kira Lewis isnít starting on an NBA team next year.

I like Deni Avdija but the Knicks drafted RJ Barrett for his playmaking ability. Already it's been problematic because he's playing alongside guys who never give up the ball unless they're triple-teamed which is why Barrett mentioned about how much he loves playing alongside Frank Ntilikina.

Before that, they drafted Knox because of his jack of all trade "play making." And now, the Knicks are a team of 6'9" athletic guys who have problems with ball movement. *shrug*

Heed the words of Charles Barkley, "Every one jumped on the GS Warriors but I'd argue they're the exception to the rule." Chuck is right. Warriors 3P attempts are middle of the league 13-15th but #made is top 3. The Warriors aren't so much position-less as they are precise.

Whoever the Knicks settle on, it better be a point guard. This has been a problem for the last 20 seasons. Settle on a floor general who can bring together defensive stoppers Mitchell Robinson & Frank Ntilikina, jack of all trades RJ Barrett.

If the Knicks GET their man at point guard, they are ONE passing big man away from contention. You need ONE power forward who can pass in transition. And they will be playoff contenders. NOT title contenders but playoff contenders.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I like Deni Avdija but the Knicks drafted RJ Barrett for his playmaking ability. Already it's been problematic because he's playing alongside guys who never give up the ball unless they're triple-teamed which is why Barrett mentioned about how much he loves playing alongside Frank Ntilikina.

Before that, they drafted Knox because of his jack of all trade "play making." And now, the Knicks are a team of 6'9" athletic guys who have problems with ball movement. *shrug*

Heed the words of Charles Barkley, "Every one jumped on the GS Warriors but I'd argue they're the exception to the rule." Chuck is right. Warriors 3P attempts are middle of the league 13-15th but #made is top 3. The Warriors aren't so much position-less as they are precise.

Whoever the Knicks settle on, it better be a point guard. This has been a problem for the last 20 seasons. Settle on a floor general who can bring together defensive stoppers Mitchell Robinson & Frank Ntilikina, jack of all trades RJ Barrett.

If the Knicks GET their man at point guard, they are ONE passing big man away from contention. You need ONE power forward who can pass in transition. And they will be playoff contenders. NOT title contenders but playoff contenders.
    Iím pretty much with you but if we are fortunate enough to be in position to get Anthony Edwards it would be tough to pass him up.

Not saying heíll be as good as these guys but there is some Donovan Mitchell/D Wade/Oladipo to his game meaning heís another player who will have the ball in his hands a lot/make plays.

I think it just depends whoís there when we pick and how these kids look in their workouts. Iím still feeling very in the dark in terms of who actually succeeds as a starting NBA PG between Cole/Hayes/Halliburton which may end up being the choice we have to make.

I donít think there will be a choice between Cole and Deni. IMO Cole is an option if the Knicks stay or fall back in the lottery. Deni is probably only an option if they move up, in which case the choice is likely between him and players like Ball and Edwards.

Cole should be debated with players like Haliburton, Hayes, and Lewis...maybe Toppin.