Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 129 of 937 FirstFirst ... 2979119127128129130131139179229629 ... LastLast
Results 1,921 to 1,935 of 14046
    Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    We can't control wins, so what is that we need to learn.
    we can at least stop defending it...lol

we went right down to the wire with Randle and Payton playing huge minutes.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    The wizards are in a different situation. They already have a star who doesnít want to see any more losing. Has seemingly remained committed to the team, they donít want to piss him off. A tank would surely accomplish that
    It's really not. They have 3 more wins then us. Surely they understand the playoffs aren't a reality, if they ever thought that. That's weak. And Beal is surely gone.
    It's not so easy. Once again, we have a coach who is coaching fore his next job, and at least 6-7 players on the roster that could be under contract next year HERE and are trying to get better.

Miller should've been fired, or convinced he'd have a job in some capacity next year. But who would do that while we're rehauling FO? Either way its moot now

Also Hawks beat the the Hornets the other day 143-138. What the hell were both of those teams doing?? They should've stopped scoring at 120 my god. Why go into over time. Same for the Hawks vs the Blazers 10 days ago. Travesty. Idiots running those teams.

No idea why Steph would come back to GS. What morons. Don't even get me started on the Bulls Cavs game the other day. Why? They must not have strong enough fans like us who learn and apply pressure

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    we can at least stop defending it...lol

we went right down to the wire with Randle and Payton playing huge minutes.
    We, as in fans.

What am I defending. You guys confuse pragmatism with being defensive.

I literally highlighted step by step what they should do the other day in our discussion. We agreed on most points. But it would be difficult. Needed to start with Miller But you guys just love to complain, and then complain that everyone else isn't complaining enough

Edit: My genuine guess is that Leon might not have wanted to do something to heavy handed this early. He probably figured we'd play it out and finish somewhere in the bottom 8, because we suck and left it at that.
    Last edited by Shawn2timer; 03-13-2020 at 01:39 PM.

Smh the hawks got trae and a shyt load of picks

The wiz got beal

We have nothing

Smart teams dont play their vets we literally started taj and payton practically all year

Meaning not only did we fck up our draft pick but we also stunted the development of our young guys

The only way i would've been happy winning meaningless games is if we played all of our young guys and still won

Not playing a bunch of vets on 1 year deals who probably is leaving anyway

I mean dam yo gsw just completed the biggest tank job ive ever seen now watch them get a top 3 pick and flip it for a star like beal

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Or we could have just tanked and got another top 3 pick
    you mean like the 2nd and 3rd to last place teams did last year??

You know we are talking ancient history here lol

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    you mean like the 2nd and 3rd to last place teams did last year??

You know we are talking ancient history here lol
    Thereís still no reason you donít do it if you can. Better odds are better odds. Itís not hurting you. And itís not helping by winning a few more games. I donít get the resistance to the idea

Winning a few games with bums we canít wait to get rid of does nothing.

Just talking in circles haha. Forget it

Quote Originally Posted by Shawn2timer View Post
    Just talking in circles haha. Forget it
    Pretty much. I concur

Because read the game threads, guys get all over the team when they lose, and then get all over the team when they win?

Last time I checked Knicks could have RJ, Payton, Randle, Mitch, Frank, all on the team next yearexactly did you want them to do?

Every team can say the same things included Atlanta who won the game before they played us.

Odd for having a top 2:

1.- 27.4%
    2.- 27.4%
    3.- 27.4%
    4.- 24.7%
    5.- 21%
    6.- 18.2%

Yea they are pointless wins but it also appeared Atlanta wanted that win badly and nearly came back to take it.

Now you just sit back and hope we have the same luck as Memphis and NO had..........I mean harping on what is done by complaining that we won, well it's over and tell me you weren't rooting for them, the game threads sure seem that way lol....

Tell you they were damned if they do and damned if they didn't........and that's a fact!

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    We have this exact same conversation every year. No one learns.
    Are you including yourself? we had the same conversation last year and tanked to last place and got number 3?

the 2nd and 3rd last place teams, what did they learn last year about tanking?

I really want to learn this lesson? we have one year of history under the new rules, what lesson did nba teams learn, and be honest?

Seems to me even GS brought back Steph to end the last 20, what were they thinking, guess they need to learn?

Or wait, maybe Knicks fans shouldn't chant then during games we are losing to sell the team? Then when we are winning it's silent?

I'm trying to wrap my head around this and TBH nothing makes sense......damn if you do, damned if you don't.

More loses more chants......so Dolan and Knicks FO should do the right thing LOL? How about the Knick fans? Make up your minds!

Actually I left out the Lakers last year, so that is three teams who moved up to get the #1,2, 4 picks,

I'd actually say some of you have a case if it was just one, but damn it was three teams who all moved up last year.

To me the lesson is win when you can and let the lottery do the rest, yea the odds are with you, it's simple math, but tell that to the 5 crap teams that fell back last year all multiple spots? including us who fell from 1-3.

Quote Originally Posted by still a fan View Post
    Because read the game threads, guys get all over the team when they lose, and then get all over the team when they win?

Last time I checked Knicks could have RJ, Payton, Randle, Mitch, Frank, all on the team next yearexactly did you want them to do?

Every team can say the same things included Atlanta who won the game before they played us.

Odd for having a top 2:

1.- 27.4%
    2.- 27.4%
    3.- 27.4%
    4.- 24.7%
    5.- 21%
    6.- 18.2%

Yea they are pointless wins but it also appeared Atlanta wanted that win badly and nearly came back to take it.

Now you just sit back and hope we have the same luck as Memphis and NO had..........I mean harping on what is done by complaining that we won, well it's over and tell me you weren't rooting for them, the game threads sure seem that way lol....

Tell you they were damned if they do and damned if they didn't........and that's a fact!
    Try and defend it all you want.

But facts are, if the season ended today, those 2 wins just dropped us from 2nd worst, to 6th worst. You can talk all day about how the worst team can still have bad luck, the 6th worst can move up. But to sit here and say you prefer to win 2 garbage games, and lose all kinds of odds, as well as being able to fall several spots further, I just donít get it

I hope we get lucky. The odds just got a lot worse..

And the Hawks are nowhere near as desperate. They have played much better since Collins came back. They are sitting Capela for tank reasons. And they already have a starting 5, with 4 young pieces, one of which a star
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 03-13-2020 at 04:01 PM.