Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 126 of 937 FirstFirst ... 2676116124125126127128136176226626 ... LastLast
Results 1,876 to 1,890 of 14046
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    Killian Hayes the French James Harden...I hope he is taken by the Knicks and if he is, your new lineup could look like this:

PG- Frank Ntilikina (at the 1)
    SG- Killian Hayes (at the 2)
    SF- RJ Barrett (at the 3)
    PF- Julius Randle (at the 4 spot)
    C- Mitch Robinson (at the 5)
    Hes more like d angelo russell

Exactly why I don't want Ball on the Knicks

https://dailyknicks.com/2020/03/10/d...s-dysfunction/

If y'all pass on LaMelo and he ends up being a star...you guys will regret passing on him just watch

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Exactly why I don't want Ball on the Knicks

https://dailyknicks.com/2020/03/10/d...s-dysfunction/
    I can't imagine how annoying Lavar would be with all the losing on the Knicks.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    I can't imagine how annoying Lavar would be with all the losing on the Knicks.
    Lavar in New York I would love it because he gives y'all publicity which you guys sorely need

Knicks need to look into Makur Maker and Karim Mane.

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    haha. Nice Cheet. Have faith young squire. Knox is a baby getting better daily. Patience... I also brought names like Donovan Mitchell and Killian Hayes to the table before many spoke or even knew their names so I'm doing ok...Hang in there with me Cheetos...i think you won't be disappointed in the long run.
    Interesting thread topic in its own right. "Who did you bring up as a possible draft target that everyone else was sleeping on?"

For me it was Russell Westbrook. Do you remember Gideon? He used to be so good at analyzing picks etc.

Lavar in New York I would love it because he gives y'all publicity which you guys sorely need
    We have plenty of publicity, unfortunately it is all negative.

Quote Originally Posted by oballers View Post
    Interesting thread topic in its own right. "Who did you bring up as a possible draft target that everyone else was sleeping on?"

For me it was Russell Westbrook. Do you remember Gideon? He used to be so good at analyzing picks etc.
    The answer is in my post that you commented on. Just fyi..Knicks didn't sleep on Westbrook. Westbrook was taken 2 picks before Knicks chose Gallo in 08'

The answer is in my post that you commented on. Just fyi..Knicks didn't sleep on Westbrook. Westbrook was taken 2 picks before Knicks chose Gallo in 08'
    Which is why it is a mistake to pass on LaMelo

Which is why it is a mistake to pass on LaMelo
    LaMello will be a top 3 pick. I don't see Knicks picking in the top 3.

But what if they do

But what if they do
    We can cross that imaginary bridge when we get there. For now, I'm going to remain realistic but optimistic...

We can cross that imaginary bridge when we get there. For now, I'm going to remain realistic but optimistic...
    Any of LaMelo, Edwards, Cole, Hayes, or Halliburton can help this team a lot. I’d say there’s an 80-90% chance that one of those 5 guys is a Knick next year.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Cuban flat out said the Mavs were tanking a few years ago and Carlise was on board. How could Miller NOT listen to orders from above?

How is buying out Payton monumentally silly? DET bought out Reggie Jackson who is a much better player, at the very least, you don't play Payton 30mpg in mid March!

your post is otherwise agreeing with me, unfortunately there seems to be no end to Taj starting, Ellington playing over Iggy, Dot & Trier, and Portis playing big minutes.

you realize we didn't buy out a single player? why?... we of all teams had most reason to, especially all these 1 year deals.
    Cuban got fined, and key being Carslile had a future there. It's simple really Mike has to show he can win bball games to secure his next job. Not tanking requires just playing the best squad, doing that, his worse case is he gets fired. Have you never watch moneyball? It's pretty damn easy to not follow orders if you're a lame duck coach.

I think Payton has a future so I don't see why you would cut him. Maybe monumentally silly was an exaggeration. Just bench him, or tell him we're considering accepting your option next year but we want to give the younger guys more run. Although I still don't know who. I think the minute split last night was good.

And yeah I have no idea why we didn't buy out Ellington, Portis Taj etc. Portis I could see not wanting one, and he played major minutes last night. Partly because we changed our front office at the exact time these moved should get done. So maybe we'll see some announcements soon... I can only hope