Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 730 of 937 FirstFirst ... 230630680720728729730731732740780830 ... LastLast
Results 10,936 to 10,950 of 14046
    With the 8th pick they should select Vassell he shoots lights out and plays great team defense what else can you ask for and he's better than everyone on the Knicks rosyrr all things considered.

The Knicks still need a PG and should move up for Kira Lewis instead of Ball sending DSJ or Knox with the 38th pick to get Lweis.

Vassell and Lewis picks up the pace and gives space for RJ and Mitch to work.

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post
    With the 8th pick they should select Vassell he shoots lights out and plays great team defense what else can you ask for and he's better than everyone on the Knicks rosyrr all things considered.

The Knicks still need a PG and should move up for Kira Lewis instead of Ball sending DSJ or Knox with the 38th pick to get Lweis.

Hard to say he shoots lights out on low attempts, but there’s potential. DSJ or Knox plus a 2nd rounder is getting back a mid-first to draft Lewis? Nope...

Terry to me looks like he might be a liability on defense idk about him unless he slips to 27

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Hard to say he shoots lights out on low attempts, but there’s potential. DSJ or Knox plus a 2nd rounder is getting back a mid-first to draft Lewis? Nope...
    True but the form is there and he plays amazing defense along with a long wing span

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    True but the form is there and he plays amazing defense along with a long wing span
    Not arguing that. Just wouldn’t say “lights out” yet.

Terry to me looks like he might be a liability on defense idk about him unless he slips to 27
    you dont need defense at PG, Nash was a liability and he was fine. At least Terry is a high IQ defender.

I dunno. Devin Vassell looks like one of those prospects that could be a solid 3rd option or another Landry Fields.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 10-03-2020 at 03:30 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Not arguing that. Just wouldn’t say “lights out” yet.
    Meh you might be right I guess the technical term is he projects to be a lights out shooter

Nesmith is another guy I like

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    you dont need defense at PG, Nash was a liability and he was fine. At least Terry is a high IQ defender.
    Depends on the coach but idk unless he really shoots like curry or trae he's just a sixth man

Depends on the coach but idk unless he really shoots like curry or trae he's just a sixth man
    he does though.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    he does though.
    Idk for every curry and trae we have a jimmer

Devin Vassell as a Knick...I can actually see it because at the 2 spot as a 2 guard (SG) he actually would look good playing beside RJ Barrett (SF) and Mitch Robinson (C). Then if you trade up in the draft and you take Kira Lewis as your PG at the 1 you are pretty set.

For the future New York has a young core but a young core you can work with especially if Randle at the 4 (PF) is still there.

A starting 5 of

PG- Lewis Jr
    SG- Vassell
    SF- Barrett
    PF- Randle
    C- Robinson

A young team but a young team on the rise in New York plus you have vets on your bench/2nd unit...New York would look decent especially if you add other vets in free agency

A team full of shooters...I love it

thats true, its a gamble.

but Terry is much further ahead of where Jimmer was at the same age.

Quote Originally Posted by trueknickfan View Post

Love it! I like Vassell a lot and Kira speed is elite. I don’t think we could do better then this. I would be over the moon

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Raps08-09 Champ View Post
    My dick is named 'Ewing'.

Jimmer was just way to slow footed for the nba. Defenders could get up on him and there was nothing he could do, and he couldn't defend anyone.