Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 669 of 792 FirstFirst ... 169569619659667668669670671679719769 ... LastLast
Results 10,021 to 10,035 of 11874
    Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    I was actually thinking about Stanley when I said that, not maxey, but I dont care for maxey either tbh.
    The problem with Stanley is his inability to handle the ball at a high level. In prohibits his upside. That's why i always look for guys his size with a great handle, athleticism, and even if the shooting isn't elite. It usually comes around for pro's who work. Love Eiijah Hughes late and you know my other ballers.

If you brought up Hali first, you know what they say, Aways go with your first instincts

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    The problem with Stanley is his inability to handle the ball at a high level. In prohibits his upside. That's why i always look for guys his size with a great handle, athleticism, and even if the shooting isn't elite. It usually comes around for pro's who work. Love Eiijah Hughes late and you know my other ballers.

If you brought up Hali first, you know what they say, Aways go with your first instincts
    I brought up hali first as a trade back option in a terrible draft.

I could never in a million years imagine drafting him in the lottery.

Cole/Maxey would be amazing, but no way Maxey makes it to 27.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I donít know what this means? Other players that can shoot and pass?
    Hali Cole Ball do you need more examples?

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Hali Cole Ball do you need more examples?

I just didnít understand your point. So you have those 3 above Hayes Iím guessing. I donít see it that way but thatís fine, weíll see how this group pans out in the league.

Also Cole ainít really much of a playmaker, not sure if you saw him at UNC, heís really more of a combo guard, hopefully he ends up a bigger, more athletic FVV but heís a risky pick imo. I am intrigued by him tho and if we take him I understand the reasoning.
    Last edited by HeartOfStarks; 09-22-2020 at 03:49 PM.

I just didnít understand your point. So you have those 3 above Hayes Iím guessing. I donít see it that way but thatís fine, weíll see how this group pans out in the league.

Also Cole ainít really much of a playmaker, not sure if you saw him at UNC, heís really more of a combo guard, hopefully he ends up a bigger, more athletic FVV but heís a risky pick imo. I am intrigued by him tho and if we take him I understand the reasoning.
    Aren't most of the top pg this days combo guards steph curry and Westbrook weren't known for there pure passing ability yet ppl here were dying to draft them were as Rubio was looked at as super playmaker probably better specs then hayes. Your right we just have to wait and see how things pan I just want Knicks to draft with shooting as main priority frank knox rj mitch kinda tired with last 3 years trend.

Quote Originally Posted by cheetos185 View Post
    Aren't most of the top pg this days combo guards steph curry and Westbrook weren't known for there pure passing ability yet ppl here were dying to draft them were as Rubio was looked at as super playmaker probably better specs then hayes. Your right we just have to wait and see how things pan I just want Knicks to draft with shooting as main priority frank knox rj mitch kinda tired with last 3 years trend.

Thatís fine and I hear you. Westy canít shoot either so thereís that but yeah we want a shooter. Again though LaMeloís three ball is every bit as suspect as Hayesí is, actually I think Hayes may end up the better shooter of the two but weíll see

Thatís fine and I hear you. Westy canít shoot either so thereís that but yeah we want a shooter. Again though LaMeloís three ball is every bit as suspect as Hayesí is, actually I think Hayes may end up the better shooter of the two but weíll see
    Not really before lamelo had his growth spurt he was a good shooter in high school and if you watch his tape he still feels comfortable shooting from curry range

Hayes was never a good shooter although he was shooting better recently but a small sample size

Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Not really before lamelo had his growth spurt he was a good shooter in high school and if you watch his tape he still feels comfortable shooting from curry range

Hayes was never a good shooter although he was shooting better recently but a small sample size
    LaMelo shoots from his chest. Thatís never ideal in the NBA. Hayesí form looks a million times better and he shot 91% from the free throw line this season and 39% from three. Small sample size doesnít mean much when youíre 18, thatís the age you want to see leaps in performance and thatís what he just showed the world against grown men in Euroleague.

LaMelo shoots from his chest. Thatís never ideal in the NBA. Hayesí form looks a million times better and he shot 91% from the free throw line this season and 39% from three. Small sample size doesnít mean much when youíre 18, thatís the age you want to see leaps in performance and thatís what he just showed the world against grown men in Euroleague.
    Form or not lamelo has been a better shooter for longer and just like hayes lamelo finished his season shooting better its safe to say lamelo is a way better shooter atleast right now

Form or not lamelo has been a better shooter for longer and just like hayes lamelo finished his season shooting better its safe to say lamelo is a way better shooter atleast right now
    Weíll see Iím not sold on LaMeloís shot. That said heís still my number 1 pick in this draft but weíre not getting him without a trade up.

Weíll see Iím not sold on LaMeloís shot. That said heís still my number 1 pick in this draft but weíre not getting him without a trade up.
    After watching what Murray is doing i want cole he just fits all of our needs and we don't have to give up anything

After watching what Murray is doing i want cole he just fits all of our needs and we don't have to give up anything
    One draft site is saying he is over hyped like Austin Rivers was and they predict he will be more like Austin Rivers in the league.
    Okoro
    Maxey
    Azuibuike
    Last edited by cssdmark; 09-22-2020 at 08:32 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    One draft site is saying he is over hyped like Austin Rivers was and they predict he will be more like Austin Rivers in the league.
    Maybe Austin was also a top prospect coming out but at 8 in a weak draft ceiling murray and a floor of rivers is not bad at all

Although ther games are nothing alike cole is more athletic and a better shooter but only time will tell

Maybe Austin was also a top prospect coming out but at 8 in a weak draft ceiling murray and a floor of rivers is not bad at all

Although ther games are nothing alike cole is more athletic and a better shooter but only time will tell
    Was he a better shooter? Rivers shot better from 3 and 2. I donít see how you could be so sure about Cole. I donít care what you want to say about teammates, health. He shot under 40% from the field. Thatís not a red flag?