Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 646 of 792 FirstFirst ... 146546596636644645646647648656696746 ... LastLast
Results 9,676 to 9,690 of 11871
    Quote Originally Posted by Tg11 View Post
    DSJ is a bust...he is a wash and to think he's on a bad team on the Knicks and he still ends up being a bust when his numbers should be anywhere from 18 to 20 PPG or even 20 plus PPG. If you can't even perform in New York of all places, you may as well be a bust which is what he is. I mean in Dallas in his rookie year he showed promise but after that he fell off.

But what DSJ needs is a new change of scenery altogether...but also he needs to bulk up in terms of gettin more muscular and losing whatever weight he put on but also gettin his mind right...if he can do that then maybe just maybe he can salvage himself in NY but he's done
    so his prime outcome is Eric Bledsoe without the defense.

Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    Itís a typical Dolan move. Rose is a former player agent, he has no team building experience. We donít know how much he really knows about basketball. His strengths are his player relationships and his connections. He brought in www with him, thatís another guy thatís all about connections. That all points to us trying to attract FAís and going after stars via trade.
    This is a stupid take, no offense.

Guys like rose are the guys who build nba teams, by planning what players should go where.

They are the guys that work with the general managers, the players, the agents, the scouts.

These agents damn near build teams for the franchise's. People think pat riley is some genius when he built the big 3 w bron, wade, and Bosh, that was all CAA, riley didn't do jack **** but what the agents told him to do.

Dsj is crazy soft, and would rather sit around the country eating fried chicken all day than compete at the nba level.

Hes straight up pathetic, how terrible he looked last year as a 2nd year nba pro made me sick.

I've never in my life seen someone lose their athletism in one off season just by eating fried chicken, he reminds me of eddy curry.

This god damn franchise cant stop itself from bringing in low iq players, its infuriating.

Dsj isn't as bad as he was last year our spacing didn't help him but in a place like Denver he'd be alot better

DSJ couldn't handle fans criticize him wait till he see thibs at half time season opener lol.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    This is a stupid take, no offense.

Guys like rose are the guys who build nba teams, by planning what players should go where.

They are the guys that work with the general managers, the players, the agents, the scouts.

These agents damn near build teams for the franchise's. People think pat riley is some genius when he built the big 3 w bron, wade, and Bosh, that was all CAA, riley didn't do jack **** but what the agents told him to do.
    Iím sorry but thatís the dumbest thing that Iíve ever heard.
    Last edited by AFG-NYC; 09-16-2020 at 11:11 AM.

Dennis Smith Jr will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the 2020-21 season.

Is ONE season enough? I'm inclined to say, no.

This is what happens when you don't play and develop young players. These kids either want to get paid or go to a place where it's not toxic.

This kid who had barely any college ball...had one decent rookie season and didn't even play much at all last season. That's a huge amount of time lost.

For anyone who thinks, Dennis Smith Jr is going to break out after 30 games hasn't watched any sport, period.

Meanwhile Lebron James is laughing from the West Coast, suckering the Knicks into thinking they should have drafted DSJr instead of Frank.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Dennis Smith Jr will be an unrestricted free agent at the end of the 2020-21 season.

Is ONE season enough? I'm inclined to say, no.

This is what happens when you don't play and develop young players. These kids either want to get paid or go to a place where it's not toxic.

This kid who had barely any college ball...had one decent rookie season and didn't even play much at all last season. That's a huge amount of time lost.

For anyone who thinks, Dennis Smith Jr is going to break out after 30 games hasn't watched any sport, period.

Meanwhile Lebron James is laughing from the West Coast, suckering the Knicks into thinking they should have drafted DSJr instead of Frank.
    The fact that it's a walk year is actually a good thing, if he's ever going to show up in shape & focused, it'll be in the year that money is on the line...

I hope that's the case and we find someone willing to throw us a 2nd rounder for him mid season...

If not, he's the "upside" piece going back in someone's salary dump + picks this offseason....

Let them wish for the motivated DSJ

Okoro reminds me of Ron Artest.

Draft locked in for November 18th

Quote Originally Posted by NYK2RIP View Post
    The fact that it's a walk year is actually a good thing, if he's ever going to show up in shape & focused, it'll be in the year that money is on the line...

I hope that's the case and we find someone willing to throw us a 2nd rounder for him mid season...

If not, he's the "upside" piece going back in someone's salary dump + picks this offseason....

Let them wish for the motivated DSJ
    Or Dennis Smith Jr could say, "Thanks for the playing time. I'm gone." Which is what Daymean Dotson did to the Knicks.

And the Porzingis deal looks even worse.

I highly doubt the Knicks pay DSJr well because they have to think about:
    1. Frank Ntilikina is also a UFA at the end of next season. How much salary/cap space will he accept?
    2. The following season the Knicks have to PAY UP for Knox and Mitchell Robinson, both UFA.
    3. Every player's agent whispering what they can get and what competitive teams want them.

Quote Originally Posted by AFG-NYC View Post
    Iím sorry but thatís the dumbest that Iíve ever heard.
    That's how the nba works, sorry to burst your delusional bubble.

The agencies control the nba. For a lot of years you couldnt even play for the knicks or even coach the knicks if you werent signed to CAA.

That didnt change until phil Jackson got here, and once he got away from caa, he couldnt sign or trade for anyone because caa shut him out.

Watching Jamal Murray in the bubble, Iím finding it harder and harder to pass on Cole...

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Watching Jamal Murray in the bubble, Iím finding it harder and harder to pass on Cole...
    Yep, guards who can handle the rock and shoot off the dribble carry way too much value to pass on.

Their quicker, more skilled, and can shoot of the dribble better than the bigger guys. If you dont have a bron or kawhi type, you need guards who can get buckets.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    Jamal Murray has Jokic who put up 15 dimes in a close out game.

Murray was NOT the primary play maker or facilitator during these playoffs. He's the primary scorer and decent defender.

This has all been Jokic.