Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 797 of 937 FirstFirst ... 297697747787795796797798799807847897 ... LastLast
Results 11,941 to 11,955 of 14046
    Quote Originally Posted by east fb knicks View Post
    Thats probably one of the better trades but you'd think we go pg if we trade for oubre unless we play him at the 4

Cole
    Rj
    Oubre
    Mook
    Mitch
    Your obsessed with Morris lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Your obsessed with Morris lol
    He's just a cheap stretch 4 option instead of blowing 15 to 20 mill on gallo or bertans

He's just a cheap stretch 4 option instead of blowing 15 to 20 mill on gallo or bertans
    Who says he’s cheap?

Yeah, we paid Mook $15M this year.

Gallo and Bertans aren’t going to be much more per year.

He’s not cheap lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Alot of teams don't have cap the clips are capped out they can't resign him you probably can get Morris at 12 mill

Funny thing is I could see thibs quite liking morris.

But last time he was here he chucked it like he was Kawhi leonard or something and I have a hard time believing hes coming back if hes told he cant do that anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by TakeAnotherL View Post
    Funny thing is I could see thibs quite liking morris.

But last time he was here he chucked it like he was Kawhi leonard or something and I have a hard time believing hes coming back if hes told he cant do that anymore.
    That was all fiz having a man crush on him lol

Quote Originally Posted by smood999 View Post
    They signed KD and Kyrie and have done it through free agency and trades, not the draft. Outside of the Kidd run early in the 00’s, they’ve been in the same boat as the Knicks.

Is LeVert their only draft pick worth discussing in the last 20 years? LeVert and Lopez?

I guess the Nets deserve to suck also How quickly one year erases the memory of the Plumlee’s and Marshon Brooks of the world that they were drafting and failing to develop...

All of the other players you’re probably thinking about were not draft picks and almost all of them are gone now anyway which shows that the only thing that matters is getting the guy. They even got rid of the coach who was credited for turning the “culture” around. Goes to show that it’s mostly just a buzzword and the only culture that matters is who a team’s best one or two players are.

Also why ignore that their success largely came on the back of a high draft pick last year? He wasn’t their pick, but they don’t make the playoffs without him. They benefited from the Lakers needing to shed cap space otherwise we’d be talking about them like the same old Nets.
    Ask Miami about Culture. All culture is is a way of doing things. Miami expectations is for you to put in the work and play hard. I am assuming that expectation is set for not only the players but the staff also. When you start nonsense like Whiteside and that guard that went to the Lakers it is time to go. Look at that roster minus Butler, did u see them in the finals. Players drafted after ours they may have some g league players and tied together with some vets. Same players on our team you would be calling bust and be looking to move. Will Miami make moves of course by until that point they put in the work with the players they have. Some teams talk the talk and others walk the walk The Knicks have a culture it is just a culture of doing things wrong. Nothing matters just get stars at all cost and Magic will happen without the work. You have bought in because your a Knick fan
    Last edited by cssdmark; 10-21-2020 at 09:33 AM.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JZy4...ature=youtu.be

^ Tyrese Maxey workout video. I really do get some Donovan Mitchell vibes from him. He's going in to the draft kind of underrated due to his poor shooting numbers and his somewhat limited role on Kentucky.

But I think his shot will be just fine at the pro level. And the way he creates his own shots off the dribble, I would bet on only a select few other players in this draft being able to do that.

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post

^ Tyrese Maxey workout video. I really do get some Donovan Mitchell vibes from him. He's going in to the draft kind of underrated due to his poor shooting numbers and his somewhat limited role on Kentucky.

But I think his shot will be just fine at the pro level. And the way he creates his own shots off the dribble, I would bet on only a select few other players in this draft being able to do that.
    i've been high on him, he has elite tools and gets anywhere he wants on the court.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    I would do this all day but I’m probably higher on Oubre than some others here.

Even if we didn’t get FVV or CP3 rolling with
    Frank-Vassell-RJ-Oubre-Mitch would be a fun group in my eyes personally. Right now from a Knicks pod I listen to they said Frank is the starting PG on the Knicks bubble depth chart. I know that will make some here wanna puke but just relaying what I heard yesterday.
    I'm with you on Oubre, his best hasn't been unleashed yet, and I do think him and RJ make nice young wings, and only dropping two spots to get him is pretty enticing. Actually with those two wings having Frank with them does make sense, going to need a dynamic 4 though

Quote Originally Posted by KnicksorBust View Post
    [emoji23]

I only have 1 post in there from February 13th, 2018. How is it still alive? I'm scared!

When we had that year where we were the #2 and eliminated Boston in the first round it was a ZOO in here. I was happy the Knicks were good but this forum was actually pretty annoying. That being said, I'd MUCH RATHER deal with this forum being an out of control zoo and us be good again.
    I mean we were bad in Zeke era but there were so many loyal fans here.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

I don't know about hayes I like Cole and some of the pg outside lottery more than hayes.

Sent from my HD1905 using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post

I am on the Maxey bandwagon as well.