Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 743 of 937 FirstFirst ... 243643693733741742743744745753793843 ... LastLast
Results 11,131 to 11,145 of 14046
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Is there even a need to say anything? As long as thereís no official word, how could anyone believe anything for sure? Just donít comment, work out/interview a bunch of guys, and let everyone speculate. I donít really buy anyone thinking any info is true. Regardless of any reports, itís safe to assume we would like a guard

I also highly doubt any other team is basing any of their decisions on what our FO might want to do
    True after this virtual combine stuff is over alot of rankings are going to change

Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Unless Hayes is at 8, I would honestly trade down to #14 with the Celtics and pick BPA. These names are just blending together at this point, might as well get an additional asset. Many of the names weíve mentioned will still be there. Thereís too many PGs in this class.
    Just don't need that many young players. Only 2 of the 3 draft picks the Knicks draft will ever see an NBA court next season anyway. A PG and a defensive wing is what the Knicks need.

Cole #27............DSJ
    Vassell #8.........Frank
    RJ........................Iggy
    Randle.................Knox
    Mitch...................Taj / Wooten

That's a very realistic roster for next season.... save the cap for next summer to resign Mitch and Frank and maybe DSJ if he shows up next season.

Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Just don't need that many young players. Only 2 of the 3 draft picks the Knicks draft will ever see an NBA court next season anyway. A PG and a defensive wing is what the Knicks need.

Cole #27............DSJ
    Vassell #8.........Frank
    RJ........................Iggy
    Randle.................Knox
    Mitch...................Taj / Wooten

That's a very realistic roster for next season.... save the cap for next summer to resign Mitch and Frank and maybe DSJ if he shows up next season.
    Cole is not lasting to 27

Knicks Need players. Draft Tyrese if he's there. Tyrese's draft interview yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxEbo4w_oCA

Quote Originally Posted by Bivory View Post
    Knicks Need players. Draft Tyrese if he's there. Tyrese's draft interview yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dxEbo4w_oCA
    I donít watch much college ball what sells you on him over the others being mentioned around 8?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Saw a trade with GS that intrigued me yesterday.

Knicks Get:
    GSW 2020 1st (#2)
    MIN 2021 1st (Top 3 protected)
    GSW 2022 1st
    Jordan Poole
    Kevon Looney

Warriors Get:
    NYK 2020 1st (#8)
    Mitchell Robinson
    Reggie Bullock

Quote Originally Posted by AI View Post

Knicks Get:
    GSW 2020 1st (#2)
    GSW 2022 1st
    Jordan Poole
    Kevon Looney

Warriors Get:
    NYK 2020 1st (#8)
    Mitchell Robinson
    Reggie Bullock
    Feels like we're getting a lot here. But if we can get #2 and MIN 2021, and only give up #8 and Mitch and Bullock, then sign me up.

Knicks Get:
    GSW 2020 1st (#2)
    GSW 2022 1st
    Jordan Poole
    Kevon Looney

Warriors Get:
    NYK 2020 1st (#8)
    Mitchell Robinson
    Reggie Bullock
    That sounds too good to be true.

Only in my dreams would the Knicks pull off such a steal of a deal. It would allow them to draft LaMelo Ball or Anthony Edwards, then proceed to anchor the chemistry around a point guard, small forward with the object to get a top shooting guard. Once you have that foundation, then you can go after dynamic complimentary scorers.

Knicks Get:
    GSW 2020 1st (#2)
    GSW 2022 1st
    Jordan Poole
    Kevon Looney

Warriors Get:
    NYK 2020 1st (#8)
    Mitchell Robinson
    Reggie Bullock
    This seems too good to be true. Minny pick next year in a very strong draft is great.

That's the first trade rumor I have seen that makes me not care about losing #8 this year.

Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    This seems too good to be true. Minny pick next year in a very strong draft is great.

That's the first trade rumor I have seen that makes me not care about losing #8 this year.
    Well it should"nt since you would be moving up 6 spots. Lol.

Only way I can even think that deal makes sense from a GS perspective is if they are dumping Wiggins massive contract on Knicks as well..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    Well it should"nt since you would be moving up 6 spots. Lol.
    We are giving up Mitch too.

Where the trade is a pipedream is getting the Minny pick.

I value that by far more than anything else in the deal.

Quote Originally Posted by GoMetsGo View Post
    Only way I can even think that deal makes sense from a GS perspective is if they are dumping Wiggins massive contract on Knicks as well..

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk
    Agreed, any trade including GS lottery pick will also include Wiggins albatross contract.

I think Mitch and Frank for Wiggins and #2 is more realistic than the huge trade above.

The more I think about it, the less I think GS wants to just dump Wiggins' contract.

I think they need Wiggins' contract to match salaries if they plan to make a trade for a star down the road, i.e, Bradley Beal.

So while the trade posted above does make sense in that it doesn't include Wiggins' contract as a salary dump, I would say the part that doesn't make sense is including the MIN 2021 pick. I think that pick is the key to GS later trading Wiggins for a star. That's also why I believe if we were to do some kind of swap of #8 for #2, it wouldn't include Mitch or Wiggins, but more likely our Dallas pick(s), which can be used in a trade later on.