Like us on Facebook


Follow us on Twitter





Page 445 of 795 FirstFirst ... 345395435443444445446447455495545 ... LastLast
Results 6,661 to 6,675 of 11914
  1. #6661
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    I'm just going to repost what I posted and was already said by Aldridge and what that means...
    Itís 6 games....
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  2. #6662
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,785
    Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    For sure. But this draft is just more of a crapshoot than any I can think of and theyíre all crapshoots. I literally canít tell if Cole is CJ McCollum or Austin Rivers.

    We just have to hope the FO gets this draft right.
    Agreed. In fact everyone in this draft is a crapshoot. It just depends on who you believe in.

  3. #6663
    Join Date
    Jul 2015
    Posts
    6,421
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    Agreed. In fact everyone in this draft is a crapshoot. It just depends on who you believe in.
    Yup agree with you here for sure.

  4. #6664
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    NJ
    Posts
    16,142
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Why would they trade Lonzo?
    My read on the report was money. They donít want to get locked into this current roster. They are going to max Ingram, are open to retaining Holiday, and something about Lonzo checking out during the bubble.

    I thought it was odd also, but It was coming from David Aldridge.

    The same report also suggests that the Kings may look to move on from Hield.

  5. #6665
    Join Date
    Oct 2006
    Posts
    8,176
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    The team is much more likely to make the playoffs then anything you have. If RJ takes a big step that teams in. Itís not about the playoffs anyway lol itís about giving our young guys proper spacing. Dotson is probably leaving I donít give a **** about iggy lol you think iggy can come close to harris? Highly unlikely. Joe is 48/45 from the field lol Wooton can battle for the backup C spot, iggy can fight with knox for a spot. Iím not worried about that. Galo is a prob and he can shoot and get to the line. Weíre not going to go all youth with thibs as the coach you are crazy. Randle can come off the bench if needed too. Payne being the assistant doesnít mean anything with Randle. Heís not a developmental piece...
    Harris MIGHT be better than Iggy and he might not be. Iggy was really good in Gleague last this year and I'm thinking about the future which Joe Harris shouldn't be a part of... Not in a starters capacity.

    Randle is not coming off the bench sorry to tell you unless we draft Obi and he is a beast right off the bat.

    Whose to said that Jared Harper isn't as good as FVV, Dunn, Milton all Gleague players also?

    Thibs has had young teams before like when his first got to the Bulls and the Twolves. Putting Payne and Woody on his staff only makes me more confident that they will stay young and build like the Suns, NO, Nuggets and Sacramento are doing. It's not about becoming an average playoff team. It's about growing a championship team.

  6. #6666
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Harris MIGHT be better than Iggy and he might not be. Iggy was really good in Gleague last this year and I'm thinking about the future which Joe Harris shouldn't be a part of... Not in a starters capacity.

    Randle is not coming off the bench sorry to tell you unless we draft Obi and he is a beast right off the bat.

    Whose to said that Jared Harper isn't as good as FVV, Dunn, Milton all Gleague players also?

    Thibs has had young teams before like when his first got to the Bulls and the Twolves. Putting Payne and Woody on his staff only makes me more confident that they will stay young and build like the Suns, NO, Nuggets and Sacramento are doing. It's not about becoming an average playoff team. It's about growing a championship team.
    Lol The whole thing is lol
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  7. #6667
    Join Date
    Dec 2012
    Posts
    9,499
    6 days people

  8. #6668
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,759
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubba313 View Post
    You keep talking about two-PG lineups (with rookies no less). I'm not sure how that's going to work, especially for the type of guys you're talking about - Cole, Kira Lewis, Maxey, etc. These aren't guys that can guard beyond their own position.

    I mean look at the SGs in our division alone.

    BOS - Jaylen Brown/Marcus Smart
    PHI - Josh Richardson
    TOR - FVV
    BKN - LeVert/Joe Harris

    FVV is the only guy that arguably is a fair matchup size-wise. Otherwise, you're pretty much at a disadvantage. And that's going to be the case for most teams in the league beyond our division.
    Maxey can definitely guard multiple positions.

  9. #6669
    Join Date
    Nov 2009
    Location
    Queens, NY
    Posts
    68,759
    Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    It was an article and it got me looking up Maxey. he struggled from 3 but he's a guy that if he shot 35% from 3 would probably be a top 10 pick. Shot 83% at the FT line and shot well at Nike tourney from 3. He's always shot the 3 ball well before Kentucky so long term I think he projects as a good shooter.
    Yeah exactly. I think itís because Maxey was used to having the ball in his hands more before going to Kentucky. Heís probably going to be a better shooter in the NBA than what heís shown in college.

    He already finishes well and gets to a line a decent amount. With his good defense, he should be solid.

  10. #6670
    Join Date
    Feb 2010
    Posts
    12,785
    With the win by the LA Clippers, New York will now have the 27th pick in the Draft. The Knicks also own a lottery pick and second from Charlotte - currently 6 and 39.

    -Bobby Marks

  11. #6671
    Join Date
    Mar 2010
    Location
    Staten island Ny
    Posts
    30,654
    Quote Originally Posted by Garrett2010 View Post
    With the win by the LA Clippers, New York will now have the 27th pick in the Draft. The Knicks also own a lottery pick and second from Charlotte - currently 6 and 39.

    -Bobby Marks
    Would it be 30 if they win it all? Or is it 27 no matter what
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

  12. #6672
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by YoungStuna View Post
    Maxey can definitely guard multiple positions.
    Can being the key word. Should is a different story.

    I wouldnít want him starting at SG.

  13. #6673
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    the home of Heavy D, Ben Gordon, Diddy, Denzel washington and me
    Posts
    928
    27 no matter what!

  14. #6674
    Join Date
    Jun 2008
    Posts
    3,940
    Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Would it be 30 if they win it all? Or is it 27 no matter what
    27 no matter what.

  15. #6675
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,620
    I'm not holding my breath with the late draft picks...

    Ever since the Knicks drafted Mitchell Robinson, every one is drinking the kool-aid that the Knicks will discover the tomb of King Tut in some sleeper.

    I just don't believe in a draft where there are maybe 1-2 transcendental players and a lot of solid supporting cast players, they'll find much value.

    While I appreciate GM Scott Perry's interest in "penny stocks" most of these guys didn't net very much value. Noah Vonleh? Trey Burke? Kadeem Allen? Luke Kornet?

    Lastly....the man nicknamed "mini-Harden" Alonzo Trier.

    Knicks don't need reclamation projects. They need a foundation. They're close to getting a huge piece to the puzzle. We'll see in 5 days...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •