Like us on Facebook

Follow us on Twitter

Page 443 of 804 FirstFirst ... 343393433441442443444445453493543 ... LastLast
Results 6,631 to 6,645 of 12052
    Quote Originally Posted by Knicks Boogie View Post
    Umm I like Harper, he was a better Gleague player than Fred VanVleet that many here want to give 20 mil per and I think Harper will be a spark plug off the bench but he ain't Kira Lewis who is the fastest player in the draft. Shot great from 3 and is a good passer and defender at 6'3" which is nice size for a PG. Thibs loves speedy PGs
    Harper just shot more, and a lot more 3s. Also, FVV actually got pro time, and had a 2 year deal, he didnít have to show off, could just play real basketball. Itís not really an accurate comparison.

Quote Originally Posted by nycericanguy View Post
    Payne has talked me into Maxey.
    I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by cssdmark View Post
    I agree.
    Was the Maxey stuff from a video or pod or just an article?

Maxey was projected to be a top 7 pick going into the year. But yes Iím not picking him in the top 10
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

2020 Draft Thread

Maxey and Cole are pretty similar tbh. Maxey performed better, but he didnít shoot well from 3 and Coleís team was much worse.

Both guys were 6í3Ē combo guards who were hyped going into the season, but have fallen in the mid-teens range most likely.

Rumor is lonzo is going to get traded this offseason
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Source?

Iíd do 7th pick plus DSJ for Lonzo and 12th pick. Pels might hang up on that but worth a shot...

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Source?

Iíd do 7th pick plus DSJ for Lonzo and 12th pick.
    I think it was David Aldridge. Iím intrigued in lonzo for sure. Not even sure what theyíd want
    Spurs Sim league
    2 time Champion 653-331

Quote Originally Posted by xxplayerxx23 View Post
    Why would they trade Lonzo?

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    Why would they trade Lonzo?
    Aldridge as well as Brian Windhorst are going on the fact, Lonzo Ball hasn't played well at all in the bubble. He was benched last night.

Lonzo Ball will be an UFA after the 2020-21 season...so there's a possibility that New Orleans will listen to offers.

My concern with Lonzo is the fact, he really hasn't worked on his game much.

People complain about Frank Ntilikina, Lonzo Ball hasn't really moved the needle over 3 seasons...if anything he's regressing badly. His offensive stats are down across the board.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post
    Aldridge as well as Brian Windhorst are going on the fact, Lonzo Ball hasn't played well at all in the bubble. He was benched last night.

Lonzo Ball will be an UFA after the 2020-21 season...so there's a possibility that New Orleans will listen to offers.

My concern with Lonzo is the fact, he really hasn't worked on his game much.

People complain about Frank Ntilikina, Lonzo Ball hasn't really moved the needle over 3 seasons...if anything he's regressing badly. His offensive stats are down across the board.
    His stats are down? Heís regressing? Where? His shooting is improving. Heís still a 12/7/6 player who is a solid defender. And he plays with 2 other players that have the ball in their hands a lot.

A guy who can play off ball, and does a bit of everything, defends, has great positional size, and can hit the 3 is good for any team. Iíd expect Ingram to continue to improve his all around game, and Iíd expect Zion to eventually have more of a playmaking role as well. Ball fits..

And a team dumping a player because of a bad few games in the bubble? Thatís something our teams FO would do. Not saying it isnít possible, but Iíd say quite excessive
    Last edited by ShadyOne; 08-14-2020 at 08:54 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by HeartOfStarks View Post
    Was the Maxey stuff from a video or pod or just an article?
    Article and video. He maybe the three level scoring guard we need. He is an unfinished product but it appears per the article he will put on the work. If he can score at all three levels ala Devin Booker (I did not say he is Devin Booker) at 6 7 8 it is our best bet. Payne also stated he can play the 1 or the 2 and has the ability to do everything. We need some guys who have an all around game. If Ball and Deni are gone Maxey could be next up. Personally I am not sold on Ball but I am not a scout.
    Last edited by cssdmark; 08-14-2020 at 09:26 AM.

If I could get a backcourt of Cole/Lewis and Maxey, I would sign for that right now. And I agree with those that say Maxey is more of a SG.

Quote Originally Posted by ShadyOne View Post
    His stats are down? Heís regressing? Where? His shooting is improving. Heís still a 12/7/6 player who is a solid defender. And he plays with 2 other players that have the ball in their hands a lot.

A guy who can play off ball, and does a bit of everything, defends, has great positional size, and can hit the 3 is good for any team. Iíd expect Ingram to continue to improve his all around game, and Iíd expect Zion to eventually have more of a playmaking role as well. Ball fits..

And a team dumping a player because of a bad few games in the bubble? Thatís something our teams FO would do. Not saying it isnít possible, but Iíd say quite excessive

Mark 7:37 gives the Aldridge tweet about Lonzo Ball being possibly moved.

Mark 7:53 shows how his stats dropped pre-bubble to last 7 games in the bubble. Example: 12.4 ppg to just 7 ppg.

If the Pelicans weren't afraid to trade Davis, why would they re-sign a guy who will demand $18M/season after next season? Assuming Lonzo Ball even wants to re-sign with New Orleans.

Personally I think he'll sign with Sacramento after he's a free agent in 2021.
    Last edited by Dr. Detfink; 08-14-2020 at 09:28 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dr. Detfink View Post

Mark 7:37 gives the Aldridge tweet about Lonzo Ball being possibly moved.

Mark 7:53 shows how his stats dropped pre-bubble to last 7 games in the bubble. Example: 12.4 ppg to just 7 ppg.

If the Pelicans weren't afraid to trade Davis, why would they re-sign a guy who will demand $18M/season after next season?
    The Pelicans traded AD because they had no choice. He was leaving. That has exactly nothing in common with this

Ball was playing very well pre-bubble. Again, I donít see a team dumping a guy because of a 7 game stretch on these crazy times.